Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED (688 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by princemillla(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...*

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers especially on nairaland have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *( anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org ) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Never forget this.*

If you have ever been scammed do this to get your money back.

NO peace for the wicked

4 Likes

Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by princemillla(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mod pls help us move this to the front page.this need large view
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by ademasta(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by papaboy206(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
thanks so much
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by udy4real(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by IRIENBOY(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by Slawormir: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You try
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by Jostoman: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Your are correct
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by kingthreat(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Who has this worked for?
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by Flame4chi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
I have read people say this process works. This should be on the Front page, not all those irrelevant stories. Nice one OP.
Re: How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED by timstone(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
In my own case I went to twitter to lay the complain
how I was defrauded the account number of the person
they told to report the case to security operative, meanwhile, the said account was without money
going to involve the police will lead to come tomorrow syndrome

my question now,am I going to attach all the chat with my mail to the CBN fraud email address.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja By EFCC / FG To Arraign Aswani Market Leader, Others For Terrorism / Buratai Inducts New Artillery Guns, Inaugurates New Army School Of Artillery Hea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.