Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide (34459 Views)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
adieu the most enlightened emir
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by maxzzo1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Just criticisms na wao....see naija elite
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by ollyboy009(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
They finally admit it.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by nnaeyes6: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Walahi! I never knew that Emirs are easily disposed like menstrual pad. In this case, he who pays the Piper, dictates the tune. Governors now in the north can now pocket their Emirs and sidelining the culture the traditional leaders are to protect. The Emirate LAW was enacted in 2019 just to dispose him off. The north should ASSASINATE their enemies starting from GANDUJE

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by josepphh: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mmm
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Maranzano(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jonathan condoned much more from El-Rufai and other APC stalwarts before the 2015 elections. If you do not like criticisms, do not go for any public office.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by AreaFada2: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
DONSMITH123:

Only if Gandollar has anything to think about the future.

Nothing last forever.

2023 is like tomorrow.

Gandollar is 70 years old. He will be 73 by 2023. What future again?
He knows he has not much else to lose. His kids and grandkids should be sorted by now.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Runaway: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
But GEJ did...
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yeah. The black man cannot tolerate criticism because of his feudal nature.

In a sick twist the one who should be listening and tolerant is now sacking fhe one who should be feudal and intolerant.

Abeg, who is the king and who is the public servant between the two.

Perhaps we should rename him King Ganduje or Emir Ganduje as applies.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by tarif: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mumu. Even ur idol ( Jonathan) has moved on. Better go and sleep.
BlackfireX:
First of all let's get one thing straight...

Gandoje is a thief, a kleptomaniac, an unfortunate tout who (due to the none sense in Nigeria politics) found himself in power, who happens to be a friend of tinubu and buhari.

Now to the topic , sanusi deserve the shiiit karma is dishing him.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
The question is are they true or false. That will determine what shud be condoned or not.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by DONSMITH123(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
AreaFada2:

Gandollar is 70 years old. He will be 73 by 2023. What future again?
He knows he has not much else to lose. His kids and grandkids should be sorted by now.

And what now happened to Sins of the father.

Forget the old saying "The evil that men do live after them'

Its now "the evil that men do live with them."
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by adelaja70(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
ojun50:
na talk be dis
Na talk Abeg... I can't allow my workers to criticise me openly when they have access to me. I won't tolerate that.... What he did to GEJ can he try it with OBJ?...
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by adelaja70(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Reference:
Yeah. The black man cannot tolerate criticism because of his feudal nature.

In a sick twist the one who should be listening and tolerant is now sacking fhe one who should be feudal and intolerant.

Abeg, who is the king and who is the public servant between the two.

Perhaps we should rename him King Ganduje or Emir Ganduje as applies.
TRUMP WON'T TOLERATE IT EITHER....
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by DONSMITH123(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
adelaja70:

Na talk Abeg... I can't allow my workers to criticise me openly when they have access to me. I won't tolerate that.... What he did to GEJ can he try it with OBJ?...

Our youths are now against freedom of speech?

No wonder our rights are being abused daily.

Where is the democracy then?
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
josepphh:
GEJ right now.

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
In short Sanusi was dethroned because he refused to lick their corrupt smelling bum bum. grin

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by GODZY007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nothing last forever and the future is pregnant...

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by adelumolo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Look at this unmerited reasons given by an idiot for deposing a truthful Emir.
Mark it, God has a higher plan for him

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
My respect for Sanusi just went up. The man is indeed special.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by BlackfireX: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
tarif:
Mumu. Even ur idol ( Jonathan) has moved on. Better go and sleep.

First of all...
You myopic insipid, to hell with Jonathan and you.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by EmekaMD(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Government of "talk and die"
Like Buhari like Gandollar.

If you wonder why Bubu didn't give a damn, ask why Sowore was jailed..

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by AerialMapper: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Only in Nigeria can a thief caught on camera stealing public funds put himself on a pedestal!

Let me talk all I want to talk before they pass the social media bill... then I get a new moniker and activate my VPN.

Ganduje is a clown

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Haggaiotor: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yakassai you are nothing but a sycophant yes man adviser

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Alex4555(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Politics playing
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Funny excuses
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by ipobarethieves: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
undecided thieves.Is it by FORCE to attend Useless functions

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by SECgraphix(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Maranzano(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Humblega:
Sometimes I do wonder if this pple reason before dey speak out.

U ar holding public office on democratic regime and u dont want criticism?

Not autocratic, military or private business oga Gandollar.

To make the matter worse, he has the got to speak out about that.

Just a sentence.......

Holding public office and being intolerant to criticism is like aspiring to be a chef and complaining about the heat of the kitchen.

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
maxzzo1:
Just criticisms na wao....see naija elite
The way he speaks the English when he's criticizing them dey bamboozle their heads. They're intimidated & it bruises their ego.

Most of these northern politicians are local champions & their whole career na politics.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by nsiba: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Criminal Governor u time is coming

Air-Force Jet Hit By Boko-Haram Missile / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos)