Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide (34606 Views)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
josepphh:
GEJ right now.

He has no time for useless people up north. He tried to help them by building schools for their children but they preferred child street begging. He has left them and moved on.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
ednut1:
He who pays the piper------. Sanusi is now a saint in the eyes of many smh

You can't say it any better bro That's 9ja for you.

Doomed since 1914
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Talknochip(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
golddare:

In my own opinion, Sanusi was tired of the throne sef.
Same thing i said yesterday. He probably became tired the day the emirate was split into four. He would have played smart & safe with Ganduje till the end of his tenure. Then may be, hope to find favour with the next governor

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by millionboi2: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inkling:
The only thing that i will not like is the house arrest they want to put Sanusi.

You've succeeded in breaking him physically why do you want to break his soul by confining him?

Gandolar should know power is transient.

Everybody cannot be docile

Gandolar want who will be worshipping him despite ridiculing the Kano State by his public show of shame in which he was seen stuffing Dollars into his Babariga which Sanusi cannot do.
Nothin like house arrest abeg.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by golddare: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
Same thing i said yesterday. He probably became tired the day the emirate was split into four. He would have played smart & safe with Ganduje till the end of his tenure. Then may be, hope to find favour with the next governor

You get the point.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by adelaja70(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
DONSMITH123:

Our youths are now against freedom of speech?

No wonder our rights are being abused daily.

Where is the democracy then?
Wetin i dey talk wetin you dey talk
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Nasige(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
what does he have to say more than this. this is what he is paid to do, Anyone willing to study the core North should take the Sanusi removal by
Gov Umar Ganduje as one of the takeaways. They love backward, timid, conservative people in leadership. TheY hate modern, educated and outspoken people.

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by mu2sa2: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yankiss:
kano emirate, Kano headache. You reduced your Emir to one that can be changed like stockings. Oba of Benin and Ooni of Ife, even Obi of Onitsha, ca never be deposed based on the flimsy excuses you enumerated here. Are you doing me? Are you doing Sanusi? In the end of the day, when u cut the nose to spite the face you are doing yourself. Period. It's turn by turn. Karma is a bitch. One day might be your turn or Gandollar"s.
Hahaha, but ooni, oba of benin and obi respect themselves. Respect begets respect. Sanusi suffered from self- inflicted verbal diarrhoea.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Onlyonebuhari: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
No Nation can condone Ganduje bribery scandal
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by stanliwise(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Does this mean he is a man of truth?

What type of criticism? Constructive or destructive?
The simple easy and right questions. But as for Nigerians, it would be the most difficult questions to ask or answer.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by krytonite: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
JunctionBox:
Battle of them them

We are professional in what we do. For all your graphic design work, check my signature for contact. Call/whatsapp us today. We deliver excellent job on time and at affordable prices.

Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Branded T-shirt
Business card etc

how can i contact you?
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by JunctionBox: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
krytonite:
how can i contact you?
Call/whatsapp on the number.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by adeboizy11(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
You mean Gandollar the great friend of Tinubu and Buhathief?

BlackfireX:
First of all let's get one thing straight...

Gandoje is a thief, a kleptomaniac, an unfortunate tout who (due to the none sense in Nigeria politics) found himself in power, who happens to be a friend of tinubu and buhari.

Now to the topic , sanusi deserve the shiiit karma is dishing him.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by mauchiz: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
God will punish Apc and there evil government,

Oshiomole is reaping his own, is remaining others, in this jet age, a useless governor that is senseless is banishing someone from his village,

This is gross violation of human rights,

A theif that goes around sharing dollars during election, because he speaks up, that is why they hate him so much, that is why Nigeria is not growing, they don't want anyone to talk.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by TrebleChamp(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi has always been a controversial but honest critic of the power that be. He criticised Jonathan's govt as CBN Governor and was sacked and arrested by Jonathan. Jonathan persecuted him until he was named Emir of Kano by Governor Kwankwaso. If he see anything wrong with the system, he speaks out regardless of the likely outcome. This foolish action by Governor Ganduje will only make Sanusi more loved and pouplar in my opinion.. Nigerian polithieficans are so useless, they only like fake praises but hate real criticism....

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by johneddy: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by orisa37: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
When someone is educated, skilful and discerning, you don't ever think of controlling him. This particular one doesn't believe in Ruga Islamisation Fulanisation and Anarchy. He wants to rule like Ooni and Alafin. He wants to be remembered also as "EKEJI ORISA". When a correct Prince of The Soil sees a Corrupt Ruler, he is pissed off.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by virginchaser(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't know why people are not seeing what i am seeing. You need to close your physical eyes and open your spiritual eyes to see what i am seeing.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Megaideas(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
As in eeh, that Sanusi's mouth needs to be bridled and tamed by all means. It's time for him to harvest his wickedness.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
At last, the deed has been done and surely the consequences are imminent.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by themanderon: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Imagine these accidents that mistakenly found themselves in power. With individuals like this one how will the nation ever grow?
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
PHIPEX:
See hypocrite, but you were happy when Sanusi who had access to GEJ was criticising him publicly?

I guess they learnt from GEJ by showing him the way out.

Which part of the constitution gives a Governor the right to banish a citizen to another state?

You can help him challenge the banishment in court. I don't know which region in Nigeria that doesn't have tradition of banishment. I equally wonder where you learnt that the governor was the one who banished him
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Megaideas:
As in eeh, that Sanusi's mouth needs to be bridled and tamed by all means. It's time for him to harvest his wickedness.

I hope it is not about this same missing NNPC money
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by delishpot: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
The govnr. go soon get his own fire soon. Not that I support anyone of them at the moment sha. Me I am just a messanger watching this drama unfold.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by olajigaolamide: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Does any part of the constitution forbade the criticism of government by traditional rulers or ordinary person?.

Does becoming a traditional ruler means you will have to lose your fundamental Human Rights and free speech?.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by dingbang(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
The more they concoct evil of this man, the more my respect for him

1 Like

Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by novexme(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Things really need to change in this country smh

Meanwhile check out my signature
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Used and dumped ex emir.
Re: Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide by Cityguy: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
More like 'No irresponsible government would tolerate criticism'. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.