Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed (1615 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / If You're Looking For A Well Paying Side Hustle / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by TopAndClever(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
This story is more than a story, it's an avenue to learn how to Make money in 2020 and also share with you my past experiences with most of these so called money making businesses. At the end of this writeup, I hope I'll be able to give you a clearer view of how these so called online hustle works and differentiate scams from original

Storytime!
A while back, I was jobless!!! Fully. I had no main or side income. I just came out of school and reality came to play when I realised that the way it is said in school is not the way it is in real life, but somehow I was hopeful.
I applied for so many physical day jobs and did not get any. Time went by and before I realised, I had used five damn months looking for a day job. Omo!!! That was it ooo I could not take it anymore, hunger those not have a friend and I had to find a way to survive. While in this state, I met a lady who introduced me to networking, something like changing hands or mmm, businesses that has to do with putting money in and reffering people so they can also put money in, that kind of business, this lady had found a mugu!!! Lol she promised me heaven and earth and I used money I did not have to start, I advertised and people joined, I did make a little money I won't lie but at a point, I realised how these things work and my conscience could not handle it

1st Experience
Networking pays the first people to join and robs the unlucky last. You can loose friends and businesses partners when This happens so be careful who you introduce these businesses to, when things go sour, it can backfire and make you the bad person. And yes!! They always always fall. Sooner or later someone you added will loose their money when the program comes to an end

After gaining and loosing again and again in networking, I got tired! I had lost some friends because they where bitter about losing thier money, I realised that the lady made it seem more rosy that it actually was, so I decided to embark in my next job hunting endeavour by myself so no one will sweet-talk me.

So, I went to Google and found affiliate marketing, another popular business, in this one you tell people to buy from a particular store and the store gives you a percentage, it could be clothes, shoes, jewelries, books, a course. This business was not bad at all! Infact they where honest about thier rules and how much you get paid so I signed up with jumia (my first affiliate sign up after i did so with many others)

At this time, I was getting ushering jobs through a friend but I needed more money. But affiliate marketing needed a lot of time because you sell something worth $20 and get nothing more than $2, to even get one person to bring out money is even hard, so if I needed to make real money I needed to die on top the matter. Anyways at a point I was not really making sales and I was not fulfilled, but this is my experience

2nd experience
Affiliate marketing is real but it is tedious! I don't think the amount of time put in working is equal to the pay. This job really opened my eyes to the fact that making money is not easy at allllll imagine talking so much for someone to buy something worth ten dollars just for them to give you $0.8 or $1 as gain. hia!!! Na wa oo. So I ran!

You can call me lazy, thank you, but at least I know what I want.

While doing my affiliate business I realised that there is something called droppshiping, it is similar to affiliate marketing but this time you advertise the goods as if it belongs to you, you add more money on top of the product (so they make more money than affiliate marketers) you are the one that collects the money, makes the order and ships it to them as if you are the one that keeps inventory, you can even go as far as ship them to yourself first, do a custom packaging and then ship it to customers.
Now, I won't lie this is a real business, very popular on Instagram and people really make money from it so why did I not join?

3rd Experience
Dropshiping is real but the perception that you don't need money to start is a big lie. If you want to make money and probably start making $50 per day, you needed to invest by putting out ads and building a brand. Why so different from affiliate marking? Because as an affiliate marketer you are already marketing something that has social credibility! They have built their brand and people know and trust them with their money. But for you! With so many dropshiping scamers out there who collect money and don't deliver goods, you face a risk of being labeled as one, if you don't seem proffesional.
But nevertheless, you can still do this business selling to family, friends, colleges.
If you really want to do this, know that the stress and risk involved is real, do a lot of researching before you begin but for me I did not even try it.

At this point I was fed up! Another friend came and tried to lift my spirit with cryptocurrency at that time I was introduced to high paying faucets that gave satoshi but I was too down to concentrate. I was already very frustrated so I stopped prematurely.

4th Experince
A decision I regret till this day, the people who started with me at that time went further from cryptocurrency to trading. What seemed like small and worthless money became very big money. It is well! When I realised it I was so pained and wondered how I had let sadness overtake me so much that I could not see potentials at that time.

This 4th experience is something i learnt a bit later ooo not immediately so let's get back to after I quit. Now I was getting more ushering jobs and I was managing my life, I did not want any more business heartbreaks but as money dey chook eye I checked out forex but I needed money to start at that time and I could not afford it so I forget it

I even tried blogging, but I was too broke to advertise and I was cheated when I tried to get a domain name, got hurt and left. So many things I tried. At a point, because I had learnt so many things I realised that at that point i knew how to build a website. Lol that was a plus for me that i still use till this day

5th Experience
At some point all the things you learn while hustling will pay but it does not mean that you should forget the main goal of making money and start learning everything, you have only 24 hours in a day and 365 of it make a year if you continue to use 14 hours in a day to predict and assume and learn instead of strategize a new money making plan, e no go tey! Before you know it 365 days are gone.

At a point I was getting more ushering jobs but was not yet satisfied with my side hustle, so I decided to go back and see if there was a way for me to enter cryptocurrency again since that the only thing that proved me wrong, so this is what I research: how to get paid in bitcoin for small task.
After searching for a while, I stumbled upon airdrop, according to them, they say they give you free coins and you don't have to pay, that really got me excited! I was thinking millionaire money y'all lol but yea I was busy with work and I told my brother to check it out, he did! And we found out that airdrops is equal to free money strange! Small cryptocurrency companies that aspire to be as big as bitcoin give you thier coins just to create awareness. Sometimes what is given to you already has value and can be traded for naira and put in your bank account on the spot.

E.g presently (at this time of me writing this article) An organization is doing an airdrop where you down thier app create an account and they give you this their coin in your account. This coin can be traded for $30 and then for naira in your bank account

Chineke!!!!!!!!

Where have I been all this time when people where doing this, e pain me sha!! This is when my 4th experience became a reality, this was the business I was looking for, soft! Lol amount of time put in at work equals to money gained.

So, I started this alongside my brother and this is my experience

6th experience
Airdrops are real, but the reason so many people haven't seen this opportunity online is because most social medias don't allow them to be advertised. Cryprocurrency is still new to many people and the confusion around it has not allowed people to see the opportunities in it. So, these jobs can not be fully advertised but if you bumb into it or have been doing bitcoin before and went back to search for it like me, you get the chance of knowing about it. You can say it's an open secret.

But!!!! This opportunity attracts too much scams, just too much, if you try to come into it by yourself these fraudsters will use you to mop the ground just like they did to my brother who started before me in his first month of joining. I joined in later on with the experience of my brother.

Now, my mind is at peace. I am okay with his side hustle and don't need another one because it helps me continue working and still pays my bills. I don't know how the future will be like but at this point of my life, cryptocurrency is profitable and I brekete full ground!!!

And yes! If you want to know more about my cryptocurrency side hustle you can hit me up on whatsapp @ 08146104346

Please also share your experience abeg. If there is an experience you would love to add to this one you are welcome share.

3 Likes

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by siwhoh(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Are you talking about Airtdrops that most new ones don't get to see the light of the day and can't be exchanged to other cyptocurrencies?
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by TopAndClever(f): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
You seem to be among those that where really dealt with when they came in. ehyaa sorry

Well I did not experience that maybe it's I am yet to because my brother has already been dealt with so when my time came, I knew better, got to meet the right people and got a better foundation from them.

So you soji? Lol why did you leave na? Na wa ooo

Anyways, most of the airdrops I do have value and can be exchanged for cash, chat me up if you want some I am presently doing one for tether
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
GUYS THESE ARE A FEW OF MY EXPERIENCES WITH REGARDS TO SCAM IN THE MONEY MAKING INTERNET COMMUNITY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) CPA RiteAds Review
www.riteads.com is a good site that promotes CPA (Cost Per Acquisition Marketing) which is actually affiliate marketing with a twist. It has to do with getting paid actions performed which can vary from offer to offer. Unfortunately for some offers these actions are outright sales + restrictions eg. Geographic restrictions, traffic restrictions etc.
As for the latter con you are better off promoting a direct Affiliate product/service link without any restrictions and just get paid as long as a sale is made not how the sale was made.
Affiliate Marketing – Get sales no matter what
CPA – Get Sales; but how did you get the sales.
If the CPA offer has nothing to do with sales (e.g Leads, signups etc) its cool as long as it is from the accepted country region.

When you encounter riteads.com you will be requested to sign up with www.salesblotter.com which is a good CPA network that accepts Nigerians.
If you sign up with them it can take up to 3 full weeks to be accepted. Once accepted the Journey begins. You get in touch with one of riteads’s Customer Service reps given to you in their email and then you will be asked to pay a fee of N21,950 to access their training portal.
There is a Guaranteed money back assurance for this fee if you don’t make $60 on your first day of training. If you don’t make $60 you will be refunded your N21,950 + N10,000.

This seems like a good deal; only that you will not make the $60 from a marketing sale. You will make $60 when you purchase a chosen offer for by yourself, for yourself!
Worse still you will not make $60, because you will spend close to $32 leaving you with $28 as profit (not the proposed $60).
So your N21,950 - $28 leaves you with….

The worst part of it all is that after the lengthy Theoretical Training you will not still be able to do any Advertising because the keys, details and strategies are not in their trainings. A newbie or Internet Marketing Johnny Just Come will never see this coming. An experienced guru will see this from the very day one.
This is a bait that leads to an Upsale i.e. the vey Knowledge you need to Advertise your CPA offers (after the long wait of being accepted by the CPA Network, and the Offer’s Owner and all the rigors of the first activity of getting $60) is really not available on the training site.
You have to purchase that one separately – Hidden Costs + Cost of Advertising which you are never informed about.

In all if you are ready for a jolly ride of unplanned upsales and miscellaneous expenses you can give them a try if you want to do CPA through them.

Recommendation: If you want to do CPA marketing; you can do it well without them; whichever one suits your goal and Budget – with them (if you are ok with unplanned expenses) or without them.
But bear it in mind – “Profitable & Realistic Paid Advertising on a low Budget is not Feasible”. Don’t Let anyone deceive you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
2.) FOREX SIGNAL REVIEWS.

1) www.forexprofita.com: This Paid Signal Service is one that looks credible; impressive winning Stats. Upon getting into it you will get signals quite alright; although some minutes late.
The trades will go as said but sadly you will discover that your results will be very far from the stats posted on the Performance Results Section on the website.

Note: the trades called are not closed when Take Profit is hit. The trades are closed arbitrarily at any point that seems profitable.

You will experience this: a trade that has 10 pips Profit will be posted – 35 pips
A 20 pip profit will be posted – 50 pips.
In other words all the winning pips you see on that website are inflated.

CON: LYING PERFORMANCE STATS

Recommendation: They are no good for the Money you pay.
2.) https://fxtradersacademy.leadpages.co/big-forex-lie-dec-10-2015-webinar/
This guy – Rodney Stinston prides himself to be a forex guru – which is true. He has a trading academy –Forex Traders Academy which is genuine.
He teaches well and has good trading techniques in his academy.
But his bait is his secret information that is the core basis of his Webinar – The Big Forex Lie.

What is the lie? That the forex market cannot be manipulated. The forex market is manipulated by the Big Banks in the World. This is true to some extent; not farfetched.

In his webinar he claims to have a power indicator that tells you when the Big Banks are in the Market, when they are in a Selling Zone and when they are in the Buying Zone.

His indicator is configured and programmed receive this financial data in real time from sources of information that are best known to him.

The webinar is so believable that listeners will be moved to subscribe to get this confidential information that will enable you as a forex trader to Trade along sides with the Big Banks.

If you subscribe for his academy this is what you will find out – The so-called Indicator that is programmed to high level financial Servers that gives you data and info of the buy and sell moves of the Big Banks is a – SCAM!!!!
As seen below It is a simple Bollinger Band price line with a good deviation set to make it wide! {The Big Banks he labelled as – THE SYNDICATE}

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
THE INDICATORS – you will receive are your regular MT4 Indicators that have been customized for his academy by his programmers.
This main bait used to draw people to his academy – is the SCAM!!!
Apart from this scam bait, his forex training lectures, strategies and indicators are good!
But anyway you can get the same online – at any regular training or IML Academy which is a better deal!

I know the link I posted up says 2015 webinar; don’t be fooled! This guy is still doing this same thing in 2020. You can still be added to his mailing list and still be relayed to his Webinar which is just a Recording of the Past webinars.

The Screenshot Below is an E-mail Received from him today 13 March 2020 to the same webinar with an updated link - https://fxtradersacademy.easywebinar.live/event-registration-01/?0903.

Recommendation: If one tells you that he has a software, program or FX Indicator that can tell you what the Big Banks are doing, so you can Trade and profit with that Advantage – IT IS A SCAM.
Nobody knows exactly where the Banks in the FX will be headed in real time!
Remember – PITVIEW (A similar Scam)

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
2.) FOREX SIGNAL REVIEWS Cont...

3.) www.Forexgdp.com: From my experience this Paid Forex signal service is one that looks promising. If offers a free evaluation where you will be given test trades. Trades are delivered through WhatsApp.
Upon trading with their Paid signals you will experience only one thing – a little lateness in trade execution i.e. when the trade comes in you may not enter the trade at the given price as price could have gone past it. You can make up for this with a pending order or just enter directly with a market order and ride along.
Do they lie in their Performance Results Page – No!
Only deduct your spread from whatever they post on their results.
Profitability with them is best with a reasonable Trading Capital.
PRO - HIGH QUALITY PROFITABLE LONG TERM TRADES, HONEST PERFORMANCE STATISTICS.
CON – Few Trades Per Week, Long Term Trades & 247 WhatsApp Monitoring.
Recommendation: They are a good paid signal service that offer value for money.

4.) The Best Deal for Free Forex Signal So far is – www.TaniForex.com
They call trades daily. You need to keep refreshing their page until you notice that trade call appear. When the trade is called take it. Your trades are exactly the same as theirs except the spread. If they win you win, if they loose you loose.
There is also another section of the website for additional trade calls.
For traders that can’t afford paid forex services you are good with this free service as they have nothing to loose.
PRO: FREE, HONEST, DAILY TRADE CALLS (ALL TRADES END AT THE END OF THE DAY)
CON: LOW QUALITY PROFITABLE TRADES.
Recommendation: They are a good Free Forex Signal service that offer value for your time.

ALL FOREX SIGNALS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON – ALL TRADE RESULTS DON’T TAKE SPREAD INTO ACCOUNT; SO YOUR RESULTS WILL DIFFER FROM THIERS BECAUSE OF THE SPREAD.
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
3.)

CHEAP TELEGRAM CRYPTO SCAMS
Telegram is currently a hub and choice platform for Scammers at the moment.
Some examples of Scam – Mitchell 100 Crypto Trading, Oscar 100 Crypto mining and many others. They operate in the same fashion.
Their telegram group is locked; you cannot contribute or say anything; in telegram you cannot view any phone number so a bots pose and act as members of the group giving fake testimonials and fake result screenshots.
They will always ask for a set amount of money for investment on your behalf and you will be given returns the same day in bitcoins.
e.g. Invest $300 Earn $3.300

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
e.g. 0.04493btc ($426) Paid with the blockchain link.

If you don’t understand blockchain Technology you can be fooled by this scam.
In reality if you trace the payment through the link on a site that depicts the blockchain transaction history in and easy to read form(USD) – like www.blockchair.com does, you will notice that the so-called returns are transferred from the scammer’s account to his multiple crypto addresses. This trail continues until he exhausts all the payments.
So all they do is collect people’s payments and pay themselves in their personal multiple wallet addresses which they pose to be investor’s wallet addresses on telegram (as you can’t tell which is which). Remember the group is locked, and no one can say anything. If you contact them directly – they block you!
To have a full list of these kind of scams search for – AntiScam channels on telegram where you will see a boatload of reported experiences of people that have fallen victim to their schemes. Be careful about profit related Telegram Groups that are closed!
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by clntt: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
FINALLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitcoin is Falling, Bitcoin is Falling – Why?
A Huge Selloff from the Chinese Scammers of the Plus Token multimillion-dollar scam and others which attracted 180,000 Bitcoin and 6.4 million Ether estimated at $320 million at current prices. The strategy these guys use to sell is one that is untraceable (unlike the telegram scammers). Exchangers and Trading Desks know these scammers will sell their bitcoin at any price. So they lower their selling price to get as much bitcoin – as cheap as they can – Resulting in a huge drop of Bitcoin that has been on for some time now.

Recommendation:
INSPITE OF THIS YOU CAN PROFIT FROM BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY (The Future of the Internet) WITHOUT GIVING YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY.
THERE IS CURRENTLY A HUGE MASSIVE, TIME SENSITIVE, RARE OPPORTUNITY AND PHENOMENON TO PROFIT FROM BITCOIN, THE NEW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY BEING ROLLED OUT, AND OTHER CRYPTOS WITH AS LITTLE AS N35,000 (WITHOUT SENDING MONEY TO ANYONE, WITHOUT TRADING CRYPTO CHARTS).

THIS IS HUGE! THIS IS MASSIVE! NO MLM, NO SALES, NO REFERRALS NEEDED! MORE PROFITABLE THAN FOREX!
THIS IS ONE OF THE KEYS THAT HAS MADE THE WORLD’S CRYPTO TECH MILLIONAIRES!!!
THIS DOWN SEASON IS THE VERY, BEST TIME FOR MILLIONS TO BE MADE - (I REPEAT – WITHOUT SENDING MONEY TO ANYONE FOR ICO OR INVESTMENT ETC… OR REFERRING ANYBODY)

WHATSAPP ME FOR FULL TIME SENSITIVE DETAILS: +2349077287858
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by Goodgod213: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Any one who Whatsapp the above poster is falling into a BIG BIG scam trust me

1 Like

Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by TopAndClever(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thank you so much to all the people who have contacted me, I will be having a training on Thursday to help you guys understand cryptocurency better and start making money you can count on when it's time to pay your house rent, we will survive!!! But most of all, we will win.
Re: Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed by SavageResponse(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
TopAndClever:
This story is more than a story, it's an avenue to learn how to Make money in 2020 and also share with you my past experiences with most of these so called money making businesses. At the end of this writeup, I hope I'll be able to give you a clearer view of how these so called online hustle works and differentiate scams from original

Storytime!
A while back, I was jobless!!! Fully. I had no main or side income. I just came out of school and reality came to play when I realised that the way it is said in school is not the way it is in real life, but somehow I was hopeful.
I applied for so many physical day jobs and did not get any. Time went by and before I realised, I had used five damn months looking for a day job. Omo!!! That was it ooo I could not take it anymore, hunger those not have a friend and I had to find a way to survive. While in this state, I met a lady who introduced me to networking, something like changing hands or mmm, businesses that has to do with putting money in and reffering people so they can also put money in, that kind of business, this lady had found a mugu!!! Lol she promised me heaven and earth and I used money I did not have to start, I advertised and people joined, I did make a little money I won't lie but at a point, I realised how these things work and my conscience could not handle it

1st Experience
Networking pays the first people to join and robs the unlucky last. You can loose friends and businesses partners when This happens so be careful who you introduce these businesses to, when things go sour, it can backfire and make you the bad person. And yes!! They always always fall. Sooner or later someone you added will loose their money when the program comes to an end

After gaining and loosing again and again in networking, I got tired! I had lost some friends because they where bitter about losing thier money, I realised that the lady made it seem more rosy that it actually was, so I decided to embark in my next job hunting endeavour by myself so no one will sweet-talk me.

So, I went to Google and found affiliate marketing, another popular business, in this one you tell people to buy from a particular store and the store gives you a percentage, it could be clothes, shoes, jewelries, books, a course. This business was not bad at all! Infact they where honest about thier rules and how much you get paid so I signed up with jumia (my first affiliate sign up after i did so with many others)

At this time, I was getting ushering jobs through a friend but I needed more money. But affiliate marketing needed a lot of time because you sell something worth $20 and get nothing more than $2, to even get one person to bring out money is even hard, so if I needed to make real money I needed to die on top the matter. Anyways at a point I was not really making sales and I was not fulfilled, but this is my experience

2nd experience
Affiliate marketing is real but it is tedious! I don't think the amount of time put in working is equal to the pay. This job really opened my eyes to the fact that making money is not easy at allllll imagine talking so much for someone to buy something worth ten dollars just for them to give you $0.8 or $1 as gain. hia!!! Na wa oo. So I ran!

You can call me lazy, thank you, but at least I know what I want.

While doing my affiliate business I realised that there is something called droppshiping, it is similar to affiliate marketing but this time you advertise the goods as if it belongs to you, you add more money on top of the product (so they make more money than affiliate marketers) you are the one that collects the money, makes the order and ships it to them as if you are the one that keeps inventory, you can even go as far as ship them to yourself first, do a custom packaging and then ship it to customers.
Now, I won't lie this is a real business, very popular on Instagram and people really make money from it so why did I not join?

3rd Experience
Dropshiping is real but the perception that you don't need money to start is a big lie. If you want to make money and probably start making $50 per day, you needed to invest by putting out ads and building a brand. Why so different from affiliate marking? Because as an affiliate marketer you are already marketing something that has social credibility! They have built their brand and people know and trust them with their money. But for you! With so many dropshiping scamers out there who collect money and don't deliver goods, you face a risk of being labeled as one, if you don't seem proffesional.
But nevertheless, you can still do this business selling to family, friends, colleges.
If you really want to do this, know that the stress and risk involved is real, do a lot of researching before you begin but for me I did not even try it.

At this point I was fed up! Another friend came and tried to lift my spirit with cryptocurrency at that time I was introduced to high paying faucets that gave satoshi but I was too down to concentrate. I was already very frustrated so I stopped prematurely.

4th Experince
A decision I regret till this day, the people who started with me at that time went further from cryptocurrency to trading. What seemed like small and worthless money became very big money. It is well! When I realised it I was so pained and wondered how I had let sadness overtake me so much that I could not see potentials at that time.

This 4th experience is something i learnt a bit later ooo not immediately so let's get back to after I quit. Now I was getting more ushering jobs and I was managing my life, I did not want any more business heartbreaks but as money dey chook eye I checked out forex but I needed money to start at that time and I could not afford it so I forget it

I even tried blogging, but I was too broke to advertise and I was cheated when I tried to get a domain name, got hurt and left. So many things I tried. At a point, because I had learnt so many things I realised that at that point i knew how to build a website. Lol that was a plus for me that i still use till this day

5th Experience
At some point all the things you learn while hustling will pay but it does not mean that you should forget the main goal of making money and start learning everything, you have only 24 hours in a day and 365 of it make a year if you continue to use 14 hours in a day to predict and assume and learn instead of strategize a new money making plan, e no go tey! Before you know it 365 days are gone.

At a point I was getting more ushering jobs but was not yet satisfied with my side hustle, so I decided to go back and see if there was a way for me to enter cryptocurrency again since that the only thing that proved me wrong, so this is what I research: how to get paid in bitcoin for small task.
After searching for a while, I stumbled upon airdrop, according to them, they say they give you free coins and you don't have to pay, that really got me excited! I was thinking millionaire money y'all lol but yea I was busy with work and I told my brother to check it out, he did! And we found out that airdrops is equal to free money strange! Small cryptocurrency companies that aspire to be as big as bitcoin give you thier coins just to create awareness. Sometimes what is given to you already has value and can be traded for naira and put in your bank account on the spot.

E.g presently (at this time of me writing this article) An organization is doing an airdrop where you down thier app create an account and they give you this their coin in your account. This coin can be traded for $30 and then for naira in your bank account

Chineke!!!!!!!!

Where have I been all this time when people where doing this, e pain me sha!! This is when my 4th experience became a reality, this was the business I was looking for, soft! Lol amount of time put in at work equals to money gained.

So, I started this alongside my brother and this is my experience

6th experience
Airdrops are real, but the reason so many people haven't seen this opportunity online is because most social medias don't allow them to be advertised. Cryprocurrency is still new to many people and the confusion around it has not allowed people to see the opportunities in it. So, these jobs can not be fully advertised but if you bumb into it or have been doing bitcoin before and went back to search for it like me, you get the chance of knowing about it. You can say it's an open secret.

But!!!! This opportunity attracts too much scams, just too much, if you try to come into it by yourself these fraudsters will use you to mop the ground just like they did to my brother who started before me in his first month of joining. I joined in later on with the experience of my brother.

Now, my mind is at peace. I am okay with his side hustle and don't need another one because it helps me continue working and still pays my bills. I don't know how the future will be like but at this point of my life, cryptocurrency is profitable and I brekete full ground!!!

And yes! If you want to know more about my cryptocurrency side hustle you can hit me up on whatsapp @ 08146104346

Please also share your experience abeg. If there is an experience you would love to add to this one you are welcome share.

Did you ever dabble into Binary Options?

(1) (Reply)

Aboki Africa Takes Money Exchange Online With 1% Fee / Nigerians Worried As Opay App Shuts Down!! / I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.