Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. (1616 Views)

Dollar Is Now N220 At Parallel Market While N197.5 At CBN Rate / 280 Naira = 1 Dollar, Is Dangote's Prediction Coming True? / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Izzo(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2006
Can someone please inform me on what the deal is.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Seun(m): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2006
Yes. Last time I went out it was 134 naira for one dollar.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by diddy4(m): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2006
please let it fall well well, i have some business to finish and i have been waiting for dollar to fall.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Seun(m): 2:41am On Jun 30, 2006
I have mixed feelings about it since I am an exporter of advertising paid in dollars. sad
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by diddy4(m): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2006
yeah i guess so. if the value depreciats, it will affect your dough cuzz you will get less in naira. oops.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by kazey(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2006
It was, it seems US is getting China's help to solve the deficit problems.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Seun(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2006
Even while the dollar was falling in the rest of the world, it remained as high as 145 naira in Nigeria until recently. I wonder why.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2006
In God we trust!

Oh, God.
Please, don't let the dollar to fall.
Make the dollar to appreciate more and more to the glory of your holy name in Christ Jesus.
Amen.

I actually sowed $1 in our church some years ago and asked for a dollar account and now I have a good dollar account and I also asked for account in pounds and I also have it now.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by kajad(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2006
Meaning??
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2006
That the Dollar should appreciate.

123?
ABC?
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by kajad(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2006
Orikinla:

That the Dollar should appreciate.

123?
ABC?

Ok! I read your abcd. My question is on this . . .
Orikinla:

I
I actually sowed $1 in our church some years ago and asked for a dollar account and now I have a good dollar account and I also asked for account in pounds and I also have it now.

is this the only reason why you want the dollar to appreciate?
can a coffin seller sow seed for people to die?
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2006
The dollar has rescued me when the naira failed.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by beyonce1(f): 3:04am On Jul 01, 2006
Honestly, I wonder o---- it's so suprisingly weak as against pounds as well , just imagine  1USD=0.5407GBP
E.G 10pounds is equivalent to 18.49dollars    almost double ----
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by chirawe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2006
In the name of Money Making Opportunity, Dollar must appereciate to 500 naira against a dollar (Amen)
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2006
ALl we need is stability. We don't want appreciation, and we don't want depreciation. Just let it be stable so that business plans of people involved in outsourcing or import/export will not be distorted.
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by LoverBwoy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2006
chirawe:

In the name of Money Making Opportunity, Dollar must appereciate to 500 naira against a dollar (Amen)

Ol' boy take am easy na
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by chirawe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2006
easy ko gra gra ni
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by anton(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
diddy4:

please let it fall well well, i have some business to finish and i have been waiting for dollar to fall.

grin This is funny in so many ways. . . cheesy

beyonce1:

Honestly, I wonder o---- it's so suprisingly weak as against pounds as well , just imagine 1USD=0.5407GBP
E.G 10pounds is equivalent to 18.49dollars almost double ----

I don't know how useful this is, but London is very important to the global foreign exchange markets. It is my hint that they won't ever drop the pound for the euro because of this. . . That british crown abnk is a very crucial animal and i hope to get a chance to fully research it at a later date.

Is it possible to use euros or pounds in naija? In my opinion that would be safer than the dollar, short range/tactically. You wont hear it from a lot of folk over here, especially "red blooded americans", but i think we are in for some major "blood letting" in yankee land. . . Haven't looked (studied) at my charts lately, but i did see a major drop in on Friday. (kicking self) Folks that saw it, got paid buku. . . Aint that right diddy4?
Re: I Heard The Rate Of Dollar Is Now Dropping. by Kingsbet(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2021
chirawe:
you have what you wanted. Its even 550 per dollar now. Hope u are a billionaire.

(1) (Reply)

Company In China / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just / Port-harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (phed) Consultation And Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.