Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) (5820 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by stephenduru: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
A man identified as Barisuka has been electrocuted in Port Harcourt while charging his phone.According to his friend,he left his phone on his body while charging and slept off.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/man-electrocuted-while-charging-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by stephenduru: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2020

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by daddytime(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Coronavirus phone and charger.

May his soul find rest...
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Omo...heartbreaking. Something must sha kill a man.

But wait o, na the electric shock loosen him belt and trouser

Wetin Sanusi no go see for Kano

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Ajsimon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Anh Jesus Christ of Nazareth
I

Well na ear piece I dey see

Many of us still dey charge phone dey use
Globally no be only Nigerians

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by valenu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Terrible technology
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Brandonx(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
What could have triggered it undecided. I usually drop my phone beside my pillow whilst charging
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is why you should use Original charger, at least for the sake of your life.

Na cheap/fake product dey kill o.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Village people dey follow am use charger? The volts too small to kill na

6 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by JunctionBox: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pity
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by AngryIgboMan: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by maxjax(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
5 volt kill somebody man for that matter ? undecided
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rip.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Iceyjays(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't believe it
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
This same thing that I do every day. My own is even worse. Phone and laptop will be charging at the same time on my bed and I'll be sleeping.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ernxto(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
At least they should have mentioned the phone's brand na .
May we know if na Transsion grin

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's just a lesson. Don't even operate your phone while it's plugged in. May his soul rest in peace

Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Uyi168: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
E nor go pass all these tecno and and infinix phones dem.. angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Roon9(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wow! Nawa o. I'm guilty of this o
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Kachi188(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Na high tension the guy plug charger?
Most chargers give 5V DC..unless the was shocked from the mains supply

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Shellsploit: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lalasticlala sef cry
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Shellsploit: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This man may have murdered and maybe a lighter used to burn and char his hand to make it look like a charger accident.

Research has proven it over and over again that the volts contained in an phone charger cannot kill a human being. Even, how many times have we seen were an electric current killed someone? Our impulses are designed in such a way that a single shock will jolt you away in a split second to keep you safe.

If not that Nigeria is a very useless country and an irredeemable zoo filled with very hopeless in large proportions, a forensic department of the police will be able to discover many fingerprints on this man's body.

What am I even talking about. Do we even have a police force not to talk of the forensic department? Hopeless nation who there criminal, irresponsible politicians have stolen away there past, present and future.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
5v 1.5a current from mobile charger can not Kill unless the charger is faulty delivering higher A. c volts
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
A nigga once said: Every body wan make front page even if it means faking your own death
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This man may have murdered and maybe a lighter used to burn and char his hand to make it look like a charger accident.

Research has proven it over and over again that the volts contained in an phone charger cannot kill a human being. Even, how many times have we seen were an electric current killed someone? Our impulses are designed in such a way that a single shock will jolt you away in a split second to keep you safe.

If not that Nigeria is a very useless country and an irredeemable zoo filled with very hopeless people in large proportions, a forensic department of the police will be able to discover many fingerprints on this man's body.

What am I even talking about. Do we even have a police force not to talk of the forensic department? Hopeless nation who their criminal, irresponsible politicians have stolen away there past, present and future.
You're on point.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheTourist: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Buy Xiaomi phones they don't "catch fire" grin

God Rest The Deads Soul
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fake charger?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Adgideon(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
A sad way to go, I only hope sucide wanna b will not start looking in this direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques / Can You Buy This Phone For #756,000 On Jumia / Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.