Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With (1248 Views)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / 20-years Old Undergrad Ghandi Beatrice Crowned Miss Bayelsa 2020/2021 Queen / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With by Nollywoodlive22: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Most Beautiful Girl in Bayelsa 2020 winner Queenette Charles in a movie set with Regina Daniel's friend Samantha.

Queenette was while speaking to her boss Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede said so this are few things i will enjoy for Been a beauty Queen?

I always love acting but the privileges were not there until i was crowned most Beautiful Girl in Bayelsa thanks to the miss Bayelsa Organization for this opportunity.
She advised young beauty Queens to take pageantry serious that it is a fast way to stadium like what is happening to her, movie scripts are just coming in.

Been a Beauty Queen always give you the opportunity to fulfill destiny only if you know why you contested the pageant.

The beauty Queen is from Bayelsa state

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With by Professorcplus(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations. Upcoming wannabe motivational speaker spotted
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With by Mateen1000: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Most kini? How did she win

Na so fine Girls scarce for Bayelsa
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With by NairalandDoctor(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
She advised young beauty Queens to take pageantry serious that it is a fast way to stadium like what is happening to her, movie scripts are just coming in.

In your first feature you are talking trash turning into a motivational speaker.

Save me the speech and prove your worth.

₦airalandDoctor
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Bayelsa 2020 Queenette Charles In A Movie Set With by Abfinest007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
if this is the most beautiful girl in b.y it means bayelsa girls are ugly.no hard feeling anyway

(1) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Reactions As Fans See That Wikid Uses Android Phone & Bbnaija Reun / “leave My Breast”- See Moment Bbnaija’s Dorathy Warns Housemates [video] / Bbnaija Ka3na And Praise Having Sex (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.