Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

“leave My Breast”- See Moment Bbnaija’s Dorathy Warns Housemates [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “leave My Breast”- See Moment Bbnaija’s Dorathy Warns Housemates [video] (1251 Views)

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“leave My Breast”- See Moment Bbnaija’s Dorathy Warns Housemates [video] by newsmag: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemates got together today to talk about themselves and share more details about their various backgrounds and how they were brought up.

When it got to Dorathy’s turn, she issued a warning to all the housemates, asking them not to talk about her breasts as she shares her story.

Before I start, nobody should insult my breast, let us just leave my breast out of this conversation”, Dorathy warned.

Dorathy Bachor left jaws hanging when she appeared on our screens. Not only is her personality sassy and fun so far, but her gigantic ‘melons’ have also gotten a lot of people glued to their screens.

The 24-year-old entrepreneur from Lagos who believes ‘she is the only one who should make you smile’ appears to be doing just that as her male fans are already setting their tents in Camp Dorothy.

https://newsmag.com.ng/leave-my-breast-see-moment-bbnaijas-dorathy-warns-housemates-about-her-eye-popping-bobs-video/

Re: “leave My Breast”- See Moment Bbnaija’s Dorathy Warns Housemates [video] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jeez blood of Holofernes look at that boobies grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Laycon Accuses Kiddwaya Of Theft / Kiddwaya Threw Erica A Lavish Party As They Reunite After Leaving Bbnaija / Has Eniola Badmus Been Truly Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.