Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss (339 Views)

How Alcohol Tea Can Aid Help Corona Virus / Really Or Not? Green Tea Can Treat Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Cinnamon Tea For Urinary Tract Infection Treatment And Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by drink2slim(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
You probably might have heard your neighbour talking about Cinnamon tea, and you wondering what's that? Well, that's what your body needs to burn fat.

I’ve heard so much about cinnamon and how spicy it is when used as seasoning. Some said “it can be used in baking, making pancakes, cakes and also add to oatmeal. Well, I have not tried it, but when I do, i sure will let you all know.

But far from cooking, cinnamon can be used to prepare slim tea. I introduced it to my clients and we came up with amazing result. What you should m on about Cinnamon

Simple fact about Cinnamon

1) Cinnamon is a delicious “super-food” spice with amazing health benefits:

2) It is known to be a great fat burner tool with thermogenic effect.
3) Cinnamon produces heat through metabolic stimulation just like ginger in order to make you lose weight.
4) It is loaded with good amount of antioxidants that help in removing toxins and as well as blocking free radicals from entering the body cells.
5) It help to increase the insulin sensitivity, hence lowering the blood sugar level.

And to crown it all; it helps to reduce hunger hormone so you can stay for long before craving for food. This means, the body will make use of the stored fat and thus you making you to lose excess weight.

Try and and make tea with Cinnamon and your body will thank you..

Check out My recipe on that
���������
https://drink2slim.com/how-to-make-slim-tea-using-cinnamon-and-ginger/
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by drink2slim(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Cinnamon Tea
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by Mariangeles(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2020
drink2slim:
Cinnamon Tea

Is your WhatsApp group still active?
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by drink2slim(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2020
Yes, it is. Feel free to join
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On May 27, 2020
drink2slim:
Yes, it is. Feel free to join

Link...
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by drink2slim(f): 9:04am On May 28, 2020
Re: Reasons Why Cinnamon Tea Can Help In Weight Loss by Cutevery: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks for the link

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Who Tested Positive For Coronavirus Now Negative / WHO Uses Nigeria As A Case Study On How To Tackle The Spread Of Coronavirus (vid / Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.