Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC (15041 Views)

Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by litathom(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Recovered monies that the masses don't feel the impact
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by merit455(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
The President, however, expressed regret that in the past these institutions were unable to deliver their mandates due to mismanagement.
As a result, the people of the Niger Delta were left with abandoned infrastructural projects and substandard social programmes which were designed to improve their living conditions.

‘‘It is to reverse this trend that I approved, in February 2020, the constitution of a 10-Man Presidential Monitoring Committee (PMC) as provided for in Section 21 of the NDDC Establishment Act.’’
Instead of this people to bow down and thank you. this cursed children, very bitter and greedy children will insult you instead. If I'm where the president I will round up all the ignos and give them Auschwitz treatment.
Just get Sense na. Be useful to your family please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Kingrefreshed: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
LosC:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/10/weve-recovered-n3-7-billion-various-assets-from-nddc-president-buhari/

Criminal presido! Thief!!!!!! Thief!!!!!!! Thieffffffffffffffff!!!!!

3.7 billion thunders strike you dead!

Bastarddddddddddddd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's really commendable that they recover such funds from people they tag "thieves". The real question is where this so called "recovered funds" go to... Don't tell me economic growth so I will not change it for you sad
Well, for your UK used smart TVs and Soundsystems,check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't even know why such an agency exists in the firsts place.

But what do you expect from animals?

When small opportunity is given to Niger deltans to make a difference and stop wailing for a second, they don't use their brains.

Slaves.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Witcher(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
merit455:
Just get Sense na. Be useful to your family please
is this a threat
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by NigeriaBam: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by airminem(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
We are talking covid 19.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
mozona:
he is recovering money yet he is still borrowing!

me no understand again...

Audio recovery and live borrowing. Yet scumbags in this room are jumping up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Inception(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
The President, however, expressed regret that in the past these institutions were unable to deliver their mandates due to mismanagement.
As a result, the people of the Niger Delta were left with abandoned infrastructural projects and substandard social programmes which were designed to improve their living conditions.

‘‘It is to reverse this trend that I approved, in February 2020, the constitution of a 10-Man Presidential Monitoring Committee (PMC) as provided for in Section 21 of the NDDC Establishment Act.’’
Instead of this people to bow down and thank you. this cursed children, very bitter and greedy children will insult you instead. If I'm where the president I will round up all the ignos and give them Auschwitz treatment.

Beautiful girl... WITH AN EVIL SOUL.

MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR THIS STATEMENT. RAPED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF.
THEN PASSED OVER TO A 1000 DEMONS WHO WILL RAPE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Ejiphill09(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Witcher(f): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inception:

Beautiful girl... WITH AN EVIL SOUL.

MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR THIS STATEMENT. RAPED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF.
THEN PASSED OVER TO A 1000 DEMONS WHO WILL RAPE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES.
פםטמתנ אקשכ ןצעהס ןיאקהש
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:

The mass killings, eviction from homes, burning of farms and barns is not enough for you?
I CURSE YOU TO GO AND SUFFER WHAT YOU CLAIM IS NOT ENOUGH SUFFERING.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Witcher(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inception:

איר וועט האָבן צו טאָן די מאַכט פון די בייזע גייסטער איז ניט שטענדיק דער איינער וואָס רובֿ גרינג ווי צו מאַכן באקאנט. די דיפּאַסט טייל פון אייער מיינונג אויסגעקערט גענעם צו צוריקקריגן. שטאַם צוריקקריגן אַז: ער טוט ניט זאָגן, זאל די קללה זיין.

ממנה ןחך
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by recentelder(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Still you borrow in billion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Agugbadin: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
mozona:
he is recovering money yet he is still borrowing!

me no understand again...

All the money he claimed to have recovered what did he do with it and we are still borrowing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Noel19: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
LosC:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/10/weve-recovered-n3-7-billion-various-assets-from-nddc-president-buhari/

With all the claimed recovery yet series of loan borrowings. Abegi make we hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pics of the money or... cool
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by kunletexs: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Can someone help me shout "AUDIO RECOVERY"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Sweeetheart(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:

these children

copy and paste is affecting you already. imagine the last ambiguous sentence?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Ustec: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Coldie:
I like Buhari... But I dislike him for the tribalism and nepotism
You can't have it all.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by decollex(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
why then are we still taking loan please? Explain in 2 sentences.
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by frog12: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Chibokgame: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Audio recovery
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Susu888(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dem no go demand clarity from their thieving leaders O... na aboki's dem go still blame for their lack of development and infrastructure even though its an Aboki that is trying to secure the funds meant for them from the bellies of their leaders.

Southerners should stand straight joor , blaming northerners for your crisis is the height of insincerity!
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by keleman992000(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
they haff started again
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC by Susu888(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
frog12:
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change
dis is chicken change

Yes its chicken change compared to monies looted from that agency. It just goes to show that the NDDC is well funded by the FG (not marginalized as being insinuated by lairs) so the lack of deliverance of the dividends is from the part of their leaders not other zones. NDDC has always been run by someone from the south since its inception. They are their own enemies.... they should let us hesr word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court Tuesday / TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.