Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor (15047 Views)

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
See previous thread: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor"

TVC News @tvcnewsng

DISCLAIMER!!!

Our attention has been drawn to a publication by a hoax Twitter account “TVC_Hausa" purportedly announcing a presidential debate to be conducted by TVC News.

TVC News and TVC Communications management dissociate itself from this online channel.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1594803481709256717

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Modified.

It's a hoax and a scam. They almost fooled me because the Twitter account was created in 2016 and there's a website associated with it, but it's all a hoax and a scam.

This is a link to the Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1594662268410683392
This is a link to the website: https://tvcnews.com.ng/poll/presidential

It's a hoax and a scam and it is quite easy to prove this. The account previously had another username and handle. It changed its username in order to perpetrate the scam.

The TVC_Hausa account was created in 2016, but you won't find any tweets by TVC_Hausa that were created before this year (use advanced search to select the dates for your search). That's because the account had a different name and handle.

Therefore, I scrolled through the account for its previous tweets and look at the kind of tweets I found.

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1572386920554024960

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1569226730635665409

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1568259890447060995

Modified again

The account has been taken down. It no longer exists. The website has also been taken down.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
After they failed..yeye people.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Conner44: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Noooooooooo

Weeeeeee

Blaaaaame

Yooouuuuuuuuu

Teeeee Veeeee Ceeeeee grin

7 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by PlayMaker14: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
I knew this is the handiwork of one mischievous Northern fellow trying to use Tinubu's TVC as a mask to carry out his senseless plan, I may not like the drug lord called Tinubu, but this is not his handiwork.

If they like, let them call him Alfa, Ifa, Pope or Monk, Mr. Peter Obi still remains the people's choice.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by lhordspy: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
You dont need to explain yourself, TVC.

We all know the perpetuators. The same people are all over nairaland and twitter. hiding under yoruba and Northerner username like a coward they are.

One chinedu even opened an account disgusing as Pa. Adebanjo of afenifere on twitter. He Cunningly inserted parody to avoid getting flagged by twitter. While zombidients and Nyamir! flat-heads oblivious of the facts because they are too daft and empty headed or maybe they dont know the meaning of parody because schools are scarce in potopoto region, rejoices and celebrate while chinedu attacks Tunubu with the account constantly. With the daft zombidients thinking its the original Pa. Adebanjo. How low can some set of human dragged themselves all in the name of politics.

Just look below and find almost 20k + daft heads following the account. Empty heads who cant tell their left from right.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Superwave16320: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
You either have to be dead in the brain completely or simply an Igbo to believe any negative news by Obi supporters as at today 21st of Nov 2022 judging from the several lies michieves these fools planted across all SM n when you consider Ipob handles Peter Obi online militia wing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
TVC is not in their ranks of liars.
check my signature for free stuffs!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by gozmok1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why Lagosians is not giving Jakande the deserved recognition is what I don't understand.
His signature is all over the state despite leaving the Government for over 40years.
I started seeing Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos
From ikorodu,Ezigbo,mile2, Lekki etc.
He built Modern school which present BAT servants is only renovating.
But the drug dealer they are hailing have no single thing to point to.
Instead he used state fund to set up his personal businesses everywhere in the state.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Lagosfinder(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Forging this period

No get part two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by jlinkd78(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Investigation to be carried
Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Plus10(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
After being beaten black and blue with their online poll by Obidients grin gringrin

36 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin A drug baron establishment caught lying, ooh big surprise

If you don't want APC to win, vote PDP.

Atiku is coming

4 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Racoon(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
The fact remains that this shame and embarrassment was a calculated attempt by TVC to discredit the person of Peter Obi.

How can they say they want to disown a distortion that occur on their own verify twitter handle? Who is fooling who? Why the bias of excluding Peter Obi from the new poll if the original tweet was false?

22 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Superwave16320: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
How many estate did jakande build n how many did Tinubu built. We can start with Abraham Adesanya i know dead brain Igbo like you do not know it was built by Tinubu n he replicated over 20 of such in this same Lagos.

gozmok1:
Why Lagosians is not giving Jakande the deserved recognition is what I don't understand.
His signature is all over the state despite leaving the Government for over 40years.
I started seeing Jakande Estate everywhere in Lagos
From ikorodu,Ezigbo,mile2, Lekki etc.
He built Modern school which present BAT servants is only renovating.
But the drug dealer they are hailing have no single thing to point to.
Instead he used state fund to set up his personal businesses everywhere in the state.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by floret23(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread: TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor"

TVC News @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1594803481709256717
No sensible Christian will vote APC Muslim-Muslim ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Obi. We real Christians of Southwest say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again. Never!

7 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
For those who won't click through to the previous thread, this is the offensive portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Urheadmaster(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
All this Aboki TV station no sabi anything tongue
Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by CanineOfJackal: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
TVC is getting it hot on Twitter with their YouTube channel being reported.
This coconut generation will not allow lies from the establishment to thrive

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
It shall not be well with all IPOB terrorists behind this isee

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by StormpyBee: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
angry
Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by NLPoliceMann: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
It shall not be well with all IPOB terrorists behind this isee
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Rule
(Allegation)

5 Likes

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
NLPoliceMann:
cc: Se.un, Lalasticlala, Dominiue

Rule
(Allegation)
it shall never be well with any IPOB terrorists that mentioned me here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2022
It is actually a hoax. They almost tricked me.

This is the account and tweet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2022
naptu2:
It is actually a hoax. They almost tricked me.

It's a hoax and a scam and it is quite easy to prove this. The account previously had another username and handle. It changed its username in order to perpetrate the scam.

The TVC_Hausa account was created in 2016, but you won't find any tweets by TVC_Hausa that was created before this year (use advance search to select the dates for your search). That's because the account had a different name and handle.

Therefore, I scrolled through the account for its previous tweets and look at the kind of tweets I found.

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1572386920554024960

https://twitter.com/TVC_Hausa/status/1569226730635665409

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by Pakute: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Zombidients are very notorious for churning out falsehoods. Last time it was a fake INEC letter and then a doctored video of Elrufai but of course, their notoriety has been long time coming.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by naptu2: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2022
It looks like the person that created this hoax is a PDP member from Sokoto State. Go through his previous tweets and you'll see what I mean.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor by femisplash: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2022
floret23:
No sensible Christian will vote APC Muslim-Muslim ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Obi. We real Christians of Southwest say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again. Never!
You can't islamize us again ?!, Has anyone stopped you or any member of your family from going to church or serving your God?. Have you ever been forced to put on hijab at work, school or social functions. If you have decided to be a zombidient, at least, do it with a little bit of sense. As a matter of fact, you are too inconsequential to speak for the SW, a faceless bottom feeders lacking the locus standi. As a Christian, my family and I are voting Tinubu and he is winning the SW massively.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audio Of Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planning To Rig Election Is Fake - CDD Factcheck / Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS / FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.