Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Actress Etinosa Celebrates Birthday With Adorable Photos As She Clocks A New Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa Celebrates Birthday With Adorable Photos As She Clocks A New Age (759 Views)

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Celebrates Birthday With Adorable Photos As She Clocks A New Age by GistingBrity: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nollywood actress Etinosa is a year older and has taken to social media to share adorable and stunning new images of herself.

Because of the Joy that comes with birthdays, she decided to amazed her fans with alluring photos of herself.

In one of the photos, the controversial actress wrote ;

”On this day, a female warrior was carefully placed in the arms of my sweet Mother.
From that point till today, a lot of things have happened both pleasant and unpleasant
But nothing in this world is accidental. Every day I am alive is a reason to be thankful and an opportunity to grow.

Happy birthday to me, Etinosa Precious Idemudia, first of her name, fearless lover of life, free-spirited overgrown baby, amazing performer and mummy G.O Chop this life Christian...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/actress-etinosa-celebrates-birthday-with-adorable-photos-as-she-clocks-a-new-age/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Slammed Blogger Who Labelled Him A Humble Man Just Because He Ate Pounded / Can We Get A Restart Of 2020 Chris Brown (photos) / 15 Top Nigerian Celebrities With There Husbands/wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.