Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo (650 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Ofiagu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
My friend and sister, Corper Agatha Pam hails from Jos, Plateau state.

She left Jos on Monda 9th March, 2020.

She borded Young Shall Grow Luxurious bus with seat number 41, from the Luxurious park in Jos, Plateau state.

Her supposed phone number isn't reachable as I tried calling.

Any one who can help me reach Agatha can collect data money as an appreciation.

Thanks all
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Ofiagu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ofiagu:

She borded Young Shall Grow Luxurious bus with seat number 41, from the Luxurious park in Jos, Plateau state.

Thanks all

My Friend Agatha is slightly Fair and BEAUTIFUL and of average hight.
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by chatinent: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
All right.
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by ikh777: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ofiagu:

My Friend Agatha is slightly Fair and BEAUTIFUL and of average hight.

post her pics here pls.

AND we can go to the NYSC OFFICE IN BENIN CITY TO VERIFY.
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by CrazyMan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Post her pictures here just in case.

Also the Young shall grow bus she boarded from Jos where was it heading to?

My advice is that you go to the young shall grow park where the bus was headed and ask questions about the bus your sister boarded. They're the ones that can give you reasonable answers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by onward4life(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
ikh777:

post her pics here pls.

AND we can go to the NYSC OFFICE IN BENIN CITY TO VERIFY.

Am not sure she has entered Benin...

Kogi and Auchi

In ma mind undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Ofiagu(m): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2020
CrazyMan:
Post her pictures here just in case.

Also the Young shall grow bus she boarded from Jos where was it heading to?

My advice is that you go to the young shall grow park where the bus was headed and ask questions about the bus your sister boarded. They're the ones that can give you reasonable answers.

Bus was headed to Onisha.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Ofiagu(m): 5:54am On Mar 11, 2020
onward4life:

Am not sure she has entered Benin...

Kogi and Auchi

In ma mind undecided

Posting pictures may not be perfect now. Let it not look as if she is considered missing.

Luxurious journey this days can be with multiple repairs on the way.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by onward4life(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Ofiagu:

Posting pictures may not be perfect now. Let it not look as if she is considered missing.

Luxurious journey this days can be with multiple repairs on the way.

Thanks
Maybe d vehicle broke down
And dis person cud be a heavy data user as if
5% battery she still dey watch her classmate
Wedding video...

Stranded on low bat 3!!!

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Daum: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2020
When traveling I always go with a Nokia torch lite fone fully charged and a power bank. No time for super stories.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by Ofiagu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
onward4life:

Maybe d vehicle broke down
And dis person cud be a heavy data user as if
5% battery she still dey watch her classmate
Wedding video...

Stranded on low bat 3!!!

undecided

You are funny
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by onward4life(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ofiagu:

You are funny

Some ppo are so wicked

At 1% battery level

Dem go put phone for 4g Sti dey play inside life!!

Oti Fe high!!!! Abi?
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by martha18(f): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ofiagu:

Thanks all
please put up her picture for easy recognition
Re: Pls Help Me Locate My Friend Corper In Edo by martha18(f): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ofiagu:

Thanks all
you can still contact young shall grow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NYSC Breaks Silence Concerning Reopening Of Camp Of Batch A 2020 / Boost Your Career After Or During Nysc With Chy Mall Business No Referral/ Sell / As A Degree Holder Of Pol Sci.. Where Were You Posted To For Your PPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.