Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,483 members, 7,840,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (70896 Views)

Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Jman06(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Though I didn't like it when Sanusi made that bogus claim that Jonathan's government looted $26 billion, I have since forgiven him for that believing that no one is above errors. It is now very obvious that Sanusi has the interest of the poor masses of this country at heart.

I especially admire his enthusiasm towards ensuring a civilized and deradicalized northern Nigeria. I listened to his speeches at different fora where he admonished northerners to do away with the almajiri system, stop marrying too many wives even when resources are limited and stop giving out underaged girls in marriage. In fact, he represents the caliber of northerners I had always wished we have.

Thank you Mr El-rufai for this appointment and I know that greater things are on the way for Sanusi.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by DMerciful(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
There will be no international appointments,
he has a jihadist past!
seunmsg:

This is just the beginning. Other national and international appointments will soon start rolling in. Sansui is a global citizen, he cannot be caged by one petty and vindictive Ganduje.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by frog12: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
what's sanusi's biggest power ?? being close to northern emirate? able to speak on the national stage? it is the emirate. he has been decapitated!!! without the emirate he was nothing!!

what's sanusi's biggest power ?? being close to northern emirate? able to speak on the national stage? it is the emirate. he has been decapitated!!! without the emirate he was nothing!!

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Ykc2(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Unrepentant fulani man appoint his brother as a bandit and I wont hear a word angry angry angry
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by AreaFada2: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:

If you mean Fayemi for president, I dare say he is not a presidential material.
That's exactly the point. The North would much prefer a less aggressive, less ambitious and more pliable SW president paired with a Rottweiler Northern VP.
The North know that SW for tribal interest will eventually queue behind any SW presidential ticket.

In any case a Muslim-Muslim ticket like Tinubu/Gandollar ticket will prove problematic. Nigeria has lost too much innocence since Abiola-Kingibe days.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by sweetgala(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2020
teadrake:
More appointments coming in for SLS. Ganduje see your life, when you don't value what you have those who value it will eventually snatched it away from you.

If the El Rufai camp wins power which looks very likely you can expect a deconstruction of APC as we presently know it. Ganduje can expect I spend years in jail once immunity is gone in 2023.
Looks to me like the Fayemi/El Rufai coalition would concede the presidency to Starboy Osinbajo to appease the Tinubu faction in exchange for Tinubu not contesting while El Rufai takes the VP slot.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi can not be falled, I no really have lost all respect for Buhari as it seems he sanctioned this move to dethrone SLS even if his hands were tied he could have done well to distance himself far away from it all rather than be seen to host the new Emir, again he has let his Nephew Daura implicate him in a terrible historical event.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by sweetgala(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:

SW still want president after Obj did 8 years as a president and Osibanjo VP for 8 years

We’re watching sha

What shall we do concede it to whom ?
It's the least we deserve, power is a game of tactics and the SW have played the game most well
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by sweetgala(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Charmingrascal:
"Eye service" appointment.

It is not eye service, El Rufai and SLS are close that he was not deposed lady year is due to the efforts of folks like El Rufai they just couldn't hold the forth no more the likes of Daura and Buhari's allies from Kano weighed in the president to greenlight this move.

Remember there have been many intrigues within aso rock over the past 3 years which El Rufai detailed in his open letter and this is one of those.

SLS is seen as an ally of kwankwaso the only other northerner with a massive following after Buhari
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by sweetgala(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Kaduna is giving a deposed Kano Emir a position when those backwards people in Cross River can't allow someone from Akwa Ibom to become CJ.

Not new from zamfara to borno and Kaduna major major players who are not ethnic indegenes have been appointed into government.
But in the SE and SS even if you hail from the neighboring state you'll have a difficulty ascending into the directorate in the civil service
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by TVTKOKO(m): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2020
daddytime:
Implosion imminent.

This game go be the South for eye like magic when dem don finish am.
as innnn!!! I wonder how the so called intelligent south can't see the chess moves by the north. The North are masters of this game!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by TVTKOKO(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2020
janykute:
Fulanis are just grooming this man for the next Number one position in that country take it or leave.
God bless you!!! The north are playing chess games and the fooolish south is too blind to see it!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Vatod:

Obj

And I must GEJ By Qualification
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2020
AbuAeesha:

I also believe his dethroning the emir is part of 2023 agenda,(APC AGENDA)

I don't know really if it is...but Gandollar is a strong ally of Tinubu...

If Aso rock power brokers are interested in this...they may as well restore Sanusi to his seat
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2020
farem:

What you expressed above is a complete hallucination and idleness.
Tinubu/Ganduje...to what end?
Tinubu was the arrowhead of the appointment of Sanusi over against the jeg choice

That was then...was Gandollar not part of those that made sure that Sanusi emerged the emir?

Gandollar won't be on same ticket with Tinubu...but his tinubus strong ally, one of those been counted upon to help get him on the ticket and deliver the votes come 2023.....
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Generalyemi:

leave this people
mind your bizness
put food on your table
money in your acct.

leave this people

Political animals we are..let's enjoy the game....more of it to come in the days ahead
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:14am On Mar 11, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Tinubu/Gandollar will not get any vote in South East/South.. they will loose heavily, two hated men

Both won't be on the same ticket ..Gandollar is just one of those / ally of Tinubu bn counted on for 2023 to deliver the votes
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 2:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Bullet01:

Gandollar is a bad market for Timubu. He should not try it.

He's just an ally to provide the support and the required votes for Tinubu come 2023
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Correcto: 2:24am On Mar 11, 2020
You shall know the difference between North and South come 2023
Thonypadua:

Have you forgotten that yaradua was from NW, he did 2yrs as president, lamido also from NW, 6yrs as VP and Buhari is also from NW.
Set your priority right dude
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by sunboy(m): 3:29am On Mar 11, 2020
yanabasee:
Om'o see relegation..

From CBN Governor to Emir to KADIPA Vice-chairman..

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II is someone I respect alot...

You just have to be exposed to be at his side of reasoning..

A man who will put aside his position to tell whoever there is, that their decisions will affect the masses.

He cares wholly about the masses....

God will see you through, sir.

He will get a job from a multinational soon or some foreign government. SLS has never had issue finding job, his reputation do that hustling for him
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Luckybelt: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Authoreety:
To what end biko?... thought he's under house arrest?
Who put him under house arrest? He is a citizen of Nigeria who has fundamental human right to live anywhere.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by MrCEO69(m): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:

How many of those who has graced Aso rock villa are presidential materials?
grin Buhari, as it stands everything can be presidential materials in ng, just v to white wash people into believing it is their savior, just like they did with Buhari.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by MrCEO69(m): 4:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Bullet01:

Gandollar is a bad market for Timubu. He should not try it.
Truely Tinubu himself is a bad market to himself

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Aboks(m): 4:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Gandollar right now embarassed embarassed
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by drehdinho(m): 4:23am On Mar 11, 2020
teadrake:
More appointments coming in for SLS. Ganduje see your life, when you don't value what you have those who value it will eventually snatched it away from you.

I don't like it when we Nigerians fail to see things clear when they are simple.

Is this case not straightforward enough? Can't you see it's pure useless politics these shameless dudes are playing here?

Everything is still about how to share and steal our money.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Eteka1(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Some people on this forum are so unstable, they change their stances like a girl changes clothes.

Already I can see them begining to take sides with El Rufai just because they suspect he is against Tinubu. The same El Rufai that they have been demonizing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by DSoj(m): 4:48am On Mar 11, 2020
What is KADIPA? Bad journalism
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by broadman20: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2020
iammo:
cool

Well planned INFOBESITY and distraction from the content of the $22Billion loan, no wonder some people are already screaming god of Jonathan and Karma while their region gets zero dollar out of the loan but pays back like the rest of us

when Buhari withdrew $1billion from ECA they littered the media with government sponsored propaganda

This government lacks that tactical knowledge for the kind of adventure you are talking about here. I would have believe you if this is Obasanjo, Yardua or Jonathan's government where they were so many tactical personalities involved.
What this government is good at is PUSH ME I PUSH YOU.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Powersurge: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:

If you mean Fayemi for president, I dare say he is not a presidential material.

Fayemi is more presidential material than all the available persons put together. Tinubu becoming president will be difficult. You will see as the time approaches. Buhari is a Moslim. Tinubu is also a Moslim. By the time election gets closer, you will see how important these things arem
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Reference(m): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2020
seunmsg:

This is just the beginning. Other national and international appointments will soon start rolling in. Sansui is a global citizen, he cannot be caged by one petty and vindictive Ganduje.

You can actually dare say something against a ranking member of the APC. Wow. Indeed elephants may one day fly.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by BafanaBafana: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:

How many of those who has graced Aso rock villa are presidential materials?
And you are okay with that? you want the cycle of politicians going there to play politics to continue when we have better options?
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by BafanaBafana: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Powersurge:

Fayemi is more presidential material than all the available persons put together. Tinubu becoming president will be difficult. You will see as the time approaches. Buhari is a Moslim. Tinubu is also a Moslim. By the time election gets closer, you will see how important these things arem
by available persons you mean Tinubu? Who is talking about Tinubu?
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by falzy: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/381209-breaking-day-after-removal-as-emir-kaduna-gives-sanusi-new-appointment.html

See correct presidential candidate. PDP should just go for this man to be his presidential candidate for 2023 election.. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.