Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (70850 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by chival(f): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Small and inconsequential.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Mraphel: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:

SW still want president after Obj did 8 years as a president and Osibanjo VP for 8 years

We’re watching sha
The northerners has done theirs. Let Yoruba b d next
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Stevogy(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=87333348]
SW still want president after Obj did 8 years as a president and Osibanjo VP for 8 years

We’re watching sha

can you count how many northerners that has rule this country from 1960??
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Generalyemi(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Political animals we are..let's enjoy the game....more of it to come in the days ahead

ok bro.
enjoy
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Peacecoy19: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee post=87334517]Om'o see relegation..

From CBN Governor to Emir to KADIPA Vice-chairman..

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II is someone I respect alot...

You just have to be exposed to be at his side of reasoning..

A man who will put aside his position to tell whoever there is, that their decisions will affect the masses.

He cares wholly about the masses....

God will see you through, sir.[/quote. I think. Sanusi is a different class of elite or should I say he is to some extent selfless.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Galadimabawa: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
I love this
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:

And you are okay with that? you want the cycle of politicians going there to play politics to continue when we have better options?

While I'm not a supporter of both Elrufai or Fayemi as I will prefer someone like Osibanjo / Adesina / Ngozi okonjo iweala / Solundo etc to be President come 2023, but among the crop aiming for it now , both Elrufai and Fayemi are more refined
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Majorzaat(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/381209-breaking-day-after-removal-as-emir-kaduna-gives-sanusi-new-appointment.html

From my own point of view this man(His Eminence Muhammad Sanusi II ) is not just a man but a light which nothing can be used to cover .
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Thonypadua(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Correcto:
You shall know the difference between North and South come 2023
what makes it different?
I wantu know pls
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by emmykk(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:

If you mean Fayemi for president, I dare say he is not a presidential material.
As for Asiwaju Jagaban, his presidential ambition is like that of IBB. It will never come to pass.
Osibanjo is the man

Osibanjo vs star boy Atiku

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Any party that tries that would lose. Remember that when Peter Obi got the PDP Vice Presidency nomination, his greatest opposition was within the SE. They refused to endorse him, saying they were not consulted. That was why Atiku couldn't campaign in the SE on time. In the end, the number of votes the SE gave to Obi their own son is lesser than what the SW gave to Obi.

Over the years, Igbos don't vote their own sons. That's why Ojukwu got a paltry 1M votes, majority of which were gotten outside Igboland.

2023 is supposed to be for Igbo presidency but they've been playing their politics wrong for a while. I hope it's not too late. Maybe PDP would give them their ticket since the SE said Apc is a janj@weed party.

Dont bother about the South East. Concentrate on your region which is clearly not getting the Presidency in 2023.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Starhearts: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Una don see ammm...this is purely 2023 games ....

Tinubu - Gandollar camp Vs Elrufai - Fayemi camp..

Oya let's go there

Beer parlour analysis
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by rummmy: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jack500:

Coming from 5%. Lolz
5% of Votes gotten by buhari not the entire voting strength..... Take note since you are not educated.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Legendguru: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by NGpatriot: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
From Emir to common figurehead board member of an obscure state agency with other no-name people in Kaduna..

Is this a joke.

Sanusi, see ya life.

Carrying shoulder with your oga, acting as if you are better than your oga, arrogance, lack of humility, disrespectful behavior and insubordination are all bad leadership attributes.

You dug your own grave...
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by voltron13: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
From Emir to common figurehead board member with other no-name people in Kaduna..

Is this a joke.

Sanusi, see ya life.

Carrying shoulder with your oga, acting as if you are better than your oga, arrogance, lack of humility, disrespectful behavior and insubordination are all bad attributes of a good leader.

You dug your own grave...
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by luluosas(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Political eyeservice
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Jack500: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
rummmy:
5% of Votes gotten by buhari not the entire voting strength..... Take note since you are not educated.

Dey console urself, irrelevant 5%
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Bullet01(f): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
MrCEO69:

Truely Tinubu himself is a bad market to himself

LOLs
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by Correcto: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
just be patient
Thonypadua:
what makes it different?
I wantu know pls
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by rummmy: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jack500:

Dey console urself, irrelevant 5%
irrelevant 95% poverty...
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by ArewaGoons: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:

How many of those who has graced Aso rock villa are presidential materials?

1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board by RuddyFusion(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Starhearts:

Beer parlour analysis

From the one who knows beer parlour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.