Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,941 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) (55246 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Toni19: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2020
I think they have governors who are clubbing too.
Is the Governor of that state sleeping? U people go get sense when Buhari finally finished u.

Kingpinukecy:
This is inhuman...

plz do we have any president in this country?

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Toni19: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
Buhari should be impeached. They are busy discussing hate speech bill while Buhari footsoldiers are busy killing with reckless abandon.

The Governor of that state is the first CSO of his state. Wait for Buhari you hear, be waiting for him n let your governor be crying. U go get sense. What is the function of the governor? He should resign if gets brain.

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2020
I have given up on this country long time ago.
do I still need to continue giving up ni?

sad, meeehn!

this is so sad!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by darleenje: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2020
iHart:
Menh!!! This is terrible. But why claim that it is Fulani herdsmen. Ebonyi is notorious in communal clashes

Where did you see Fulani herdsmen in the news?

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by njimezz(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2020
No Buhari’s supporters in dis group again to defend his evil � government in dis country. Am still waiting
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Stirling0: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Shebi Buhari is the governor of Ebonyi state.
[/s]
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Susu888(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
Buhari should be impeached. They are busy discussing hate speech bill while Buhari footsoldiers are busy killing with reckless abandon.

With no disrespect to the departed sould this usual unfounded allegations by ignorant people with phones should stop. Stop stirring sentiments with false news. What is your proof they where fulani? Or even bandits? Na today ebonyi don dey get clash with neighboring states?

God punish you angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
This is tragic,but where is the other 13 bodies...I saw just 3 bodies
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2020
This is communal clash not Fulani herdsmen... say no to IPOB propaganda

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Germi9: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
iHart:
Menh!!! This is terrible. But why claim that it is Fulani herdsmen. Ebonyi is notorious in communal clashes
My brodaaa I use to believe that Fulani herdsmen are the killers but from what's going on I am beginning to think that some evil people out there are doing the killings in the guise of fulani Herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by mykerg: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Will you shut the Bleep up
iHart:
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by slickbak(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Grace001:
Rip to the dead... Don’t expect any action from Nigerian useless government, Buhari will tell you not to take revenge if you don’t want more people to be killed by his kinsmen.

People of Ebonyi your security is in your hand, Nigeria is a failed country, there is no security in this useless entity.

Instead of praying for peace and unity in this useless failed country, change your prayer to DISINTEGRATION IN PEACE

One Nigeria is a scam...
You too get sense.
Scam since 1960.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by zedman1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why terrible citizens do terrible things and all people come online to say and have been saying since 19Abraham is that the government is terrible. Who is 'the government'? Who makes 'the government'? Alot of us are terrible people and there's NOTHING any government - past, present or future can do until we stop being terrible beings.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by kunletexs: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell this go-slow president to resign as he has long time overstayed his welcome. This man is so clueless and can't even decipher what is the next solution.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
SammieRexx:
Fact: this actually happened yesterday in ngbo ohaukwu LGA
Fact: this is not the handiwork of fulani herdsmen but communal clash between this village and their neighbour from Benue state.
Don't ask me how I got my facts

I guessed as much
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Legendguru: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Legendguru: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Ejehjero: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tobrasky:
Saw the so called video and there was nothing to suggest it happened in Ebonyi, una don carry fake news enter here again.
It's actually my village.....its a boundary dispute between igala of Benue state and Ohaukwu of Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bigval5:

Then don't spew trash if you don't want to bring up facts.. And want people to believe your sh*t.

From a confirmed source, its Fulani headers... Q source from the village
I know this because I lived close to these community and abreast with happenings over there.
Somebody who is from that village just confirmed so. Some of us are too big to begin to go into propaganda and carrying of fake tales
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
salt1:

How did you get your facts? Why may I not ask you if you're sure?
I have been to that village. I have friends from there
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
iHart:

Thos kinda thing hasn't happened in ebonyi state before.

Its fulani herdsmen
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tobrasky:

This Nyamiri dullard, there's no evidence the attack was carried out by Fulani herdsmen, isn't Ebonyi state known for communal clashes? if it was the handiwork of Fulani the whole media would have carried it already( since demonizing us on the media is like bread and butter)

Herdsman, this kind of thing has never happened in Ebonyi state before. This is purely fulani herdsmen at work
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Urchman200:
u are an idiot for trying so hard to mislead people ok.
Wow!.....have been here for a while and you just got the award of being the first to ever insult me on this forum. Anyway....na u get your mouth. I hope from the few comments of people who hails from that community...it's clear that am saying the truth.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
fujirice:

You are right sir.
That’s my village.
I got a call yesterday that the ‘army’ is on rampage because one of them, a senior officer was killed by Ngbo people.
What was their reason, they caught the army officer who hails from Agala, a Neighbouring village that is always clashing with Ngbo people for land related issues, with bags of rice filled with bullets and guns passing through Ngbo. They asked him to make his last call before they killed him. It looked like he called his base to report what was about to befall him. What I do not know now is if it was actually the army that carried out the carnage in retaliation for their colleague that was killed or Agala people that retaliated.
This has NOTHING to do with herdsmen.
I can assure you it's not army
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by fujirice: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
SammieRexx:

I can assure you it's not army
We don’t know that yet.
But it’s definitely not herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
umarshehu58:

How sure are you they are fulani? So every killing in Nigeria now is carried out by fulani abi?

1000% certain. They have even reached delta state. Causing mayhem
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by dragunov: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
mu2sa2:
This barbaric, animalistic act is community related. But they will blame buhari or fulani herdsmen, not themselves . This is a case of igbo against igbo. May god help igbos by giving them the sense to stop the killings in their homeland, whether due to endless communicaty clashes or by ritualists, robbers or even "men of god".

HMMN! COMMUNICATY!!!
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) by mordred44: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dey even kill rat join.....bubu admin na d worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.