Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (80010 Views)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Confirmedzombie: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
If PDP had ruled well in there 16yrs all this would not have happened.

PDP can never rule Nigeria again. They can rule in Biafra republic.

May God forgive PDP.
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by LegalOpinion: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
This stupid racist country is being punished by God.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by hammerU: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
NekkyCee:
Wetin Italy no go see for natural disaster?

Double wahala. May God see them through.

Y Italy? is wat u should ask.

Na only dem dey for Europe?

All the whole bad thing is found in Italy. Mafia, prostitution, now coro and earth quake.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Tonyblinky(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
can someone please help me with Italy visa?
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by bakescos01: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
IWTBAB:
seriously
na wa o.
this shit is getting more serious.
our govt has tried to curb dis virus sha, make we talk true.
and some ediots are calling it audio virus becos d tin no spread all ova naija as dey wanted. u see dem celebrating d italian case d first day e happen. saying let us see wetin pmb go do, as gej do during ebola. dem foolish pigs dem. dem must politicized everything.

It’s sad to see youth playing politics with everything. You are talking about Corona when Lassa fever has spread to 26 states and killing about 130 people already and our government is not talking about that but focusing on Coronavirus because of foreign aid. The government hasn’t been honest with its citizens and it’s just normal to doubt if there is ever any Italian with Coronavirus in Nigeria because there embassy never mentioned anything like that.

5 Likes

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by naxclimpsey(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Payback for being home of racism.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by elclasico: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
God have mercy on us all. These are indeed trying times for all nations of the world...

We here need super mercy

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by PrinceMajestic: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Capital of Catholic church and Vatican city where popes commanded Knight and crusaders to attack countries of unbelievers who refuse the Catholic or Vatican authority over them. The popes were tyrants who created the gods e.g Cesare Borgia son of pope alexander VI whose painting is been worshipped as Jesus. They have lots of demons in their Notre dame and have the highest Christian office in the world which is papacy but yet a virus that can't kill a black man is ravaging them and their gods don't help them from virus or their god can't or their god sent them plague? Italy is suffering today saudi, iran etc are suffering but these are headquarters of your religions and their gods.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by hipsyleema(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
To think that I was seriously loving one Italy based Edo big boy sometime ago. This guy do me shakara. I vex but unbeknownst to me, God was protecting me from the calamities ahead... Sorry King Klean... I hope you are well?
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by GermanMelania: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
E be like say Ethiopian gods have woken up
Italy don enter am this year
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by kiaraalex: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hydro-Lazer, Inc. is in its 23rd year of premier Waterjet Cutting service. Our full-time professionals have completed more than 10,000 Waterjet Cutting and Flooring Inlay jobs in the aerospace, military, industrial and architectural industries. Our services include Abrasive Waterjet Cutting: Sharp Ideas, Executed Seamlessly, Precise Flooring Inlays with Waterjet Cutting, Porcelain Tile, Laminated Flooring, Rubber Floor Tiles, Linoleum, Vinyl Composition Tile, Slate Tiles, Fritz Tile. Located in Freeport, PA.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by engrchykae(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Since WW11 Italy have not recovered economically... That singular decision to follow Hitlar to war brought misery to once European power house.

Some choice we make angry angry angry
in Europe or the West,those who are deemed economically sound are those predator nations who are either stealing from Africa or south America.
The allies won and seized the colonies of the conquered nations.
Germany once had colonies in Tanzania and Cameroon,italy is supposed to have Ethiopia but since they questioned the powers that be and went to war,they were striped of their ATMs.
Show me one big economy who is not stealing from third world countries

3 Likes

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by tayewinner(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
End time is near oo
If you like to laugh click on it
https://www.facebook.com/Tayeibadan/
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by mvem(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

The land of the Vatican? God is angry with Vatican too, the HQ of the Christian religion? Which god by the way? LMAO.
Vatican is a sovereign nation separate from Italy
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
They should repent. Their sins are too many.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by BCYemz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
No be small end time o
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Centcanada: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Wetin dey worry Italy self
Na only them dey this earth
if people report serious issue for others to pray for them for the evil befalling on them, you re here blaming them or saying funny things. Every thing is not play play na
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Sam3263: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nauth past questions and answers for the exams now available.
To get it just message me on wassap
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Swealy: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
And you know the Simpsons tend to predict right
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Osidazz19: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
mvem:
Vatican is a sovereign nation separate from Italy

Yeah it's inside Italy. been there seen it all. whatever affects Italy affects the Vatican. it's just a neighbourhood inside of Rome. Just like saying Ikeja is independent of Lagos. May be in theory but not in practical sense.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Evilgenuis: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
engrchykae:
in Europe or the West, those who are deemed economically sound are those predator nations who are either stealing from Africa or South America.
Germany once had colonies in Tanzania and Cameroon, Italy is supposed to have Ethiopia but since they questioned the powers that be and went to war, they were stripped of their ATMs.

You are absolutely right bro...Neocolonialism is very much practised
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Skillsnigeria: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by mvem(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

Yeah it's inside Italy. been there seen it all. whatever affects Italy affects the Vatican. it's just a neighbourhood inside of Rome. Just like saying Ikeja is independent of Lagos. May be in theory but not in practical sense.
Vatican is independent. You can't compare it with your Ikeja and Lagos analogy.Ikeja is a city in Lagos and also the Capital. Vatican is independent of Italy and has its own government and leader
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by SSam01: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/molise-italy-pay-to-move/index.html

Now we know why they were willing to pay €700 monthly for people to relocate to Italy...Nairalanders almost landed in this trap last year

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Poor Italy
na Oliver twist them be when u dey call them poor Italy grin, if u don read Oliver twist in d past u go understand. I stil read that book after 14yrs ago smiley
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by koolaid87: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's only from an Afrikan that you'll hear things like

"This is the end time"
"The world is coming to an end"

Niggah, keepkwayet, I just got to my dream land and the world better not end now.

I spent a quarter of my life in that sh1t hole and the world didn't end then, so why now when I just dey recover

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by LZAA: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Since WW11 Italy have not recovered economically... That singular decision to follow Hitlar to war brought misery to once European power house.

Some choice we make angry angry angry
U say wetin?
Apart from naples,itally like germany has bounced back superbly form ww2 in all forms
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Evilgenuis:

You are absolutely right bro...Neocolonialism is very much practised
in Nigeria,the good boys of the neocolonialists are the hausafulani
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by AsiwajuAsatheo: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who Italy offend this time?
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by LZAA: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
engrchykae:
in Europe or the West,those who are deemed economically sound are those predator nations who are either stealing from Africa or south America.
Germany once had colonies in Tanzania and Cameroon,italy is supposed to have Ethiopia but since they questioned the powers that be and went to war,they were striped of their ATMs.
The thing is Italy like japan never went to war
They only allied with Hitler
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by totowunmido: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Originality007:
The gods are angry with Italy
and they are happy with Nigeria abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.