Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (80014 Views)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by xynerise: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegalOpinion:
This stupid racist country is being punished by God.

So what will God punish Nigeria for?
If you judge based on their sins, then Nigeria should be destroyed by fire by now

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Teezy007: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
U sure this isn't Apocalypse...
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by onyxo76(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
TruthinAction:
They should repent. Their sins are too many.
our own sins nko? maybe all these big men of God, daddy GO dey cry to God on our behalf for here and we are not even aware.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by GreenDee(f): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
it is well, End time,Rapture is near oo,

Friends, i sell bedsheets send dm to get one.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Osidazz19: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
mvem:
Vatican is independent. You can't compare it with your Ikeja and Lagos analogy.Ikeja is a city in Lagos and also the Capital. Vatican is independent of Italy and has its own government and leader

If there's an earthquake and Coronavirus in Rome, people at the Vatican are also at risk. That's the point that was made here. I'm very well aware of the institutional setup of the Vatican in relation to Italy.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by EdoPrince93(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
kingkakaone:

A funny thought entered my mind now.
They might beg people to come and settle there after everything if these issues affect their population drastically.

My brother even If they beg us to come me and you go sit for house..Italy is a wrong place to go to... na mafia and racism we go dey fight for there.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by mvem(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

If there's an earthquake and Coronavirus in Rome, people at the Vatican are also at risk. That's the point that was made here. I'm very well aware of the institutional setup of the Vatican in relation to Italy.
OK...I get you now
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by mvem(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teezy007:
U sure this isn't Apocalypse...
because of an earthquake that happens every month in different places of the world or because of war that the world has seen worse... Or is it because of Coronavirus that is not half of what the Spanish flu or black death that almost wiped out Europe in the early 20th century...ohh and Italy is earthquake prone if you don't know
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by rabazamba: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
IWTBAB:
seriously
na wa o.
this shit is getting more serious.
our govt has tried to curb dis virus sha, make we talk true.
and some ediots are calling it audio virus becos d tin no spread all ova naija as dey wanted. u see dem celebrating d italian case d first day e happen. saying let us see wetin pmb go do, as gej do during ebola. dem foolish pigs dem. dem must politicized everything.
Let us learn not to politicize the issue, we too dey play for this country

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by 2buffagain(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
spiralwedge:
A time will come, all these countries will be rushing to enter Nigeria and other African countries that they have ridiculed with their visa issuance and ridiculous English language tests.

My friend una better go and fix una country's 24/7 power and water infrastructure situation.
Until that is done, you can kiss that your scenario goodbye.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by miltonchux(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Italians are too corrupt and the level of immorality is so high, the reason for this high rate of coronal virus infection. Now experiencing earthquake in the wake of this is a calamity they won't recover from, over a long period of time. May God see them through.
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8096163/Earthquake-rocks-Italy-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Litmus: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Poor Italy. America beware of persecuting Nigerians
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by witworth(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talk about being stuck between d devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by peacettw: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
spiralwedge:
A time will come, all these countries will be rushing to enter Nigeria and other African countries that they have ridiculed with their visa issuance and ridiculous English language tests.

This.i had the same exact thought this morning. A smart business man/woman should invest heavily in real estste

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by unscripted(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
IWTBAB:
seriously
na wa o.
and some ediots are calling it audio virus becos d tin no spread all ova naija as dey wanted. u see dem celebrating d italian case d first day e happen. saying let us see wetin pmb go do, as gej do during ebola. dem foolish pigs dem. dem must politicized everything.
nbut why r u repeating comment na .. R u trying to force opinion ,, or were u paid to do this ..

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Litmus: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gods forgive me, I do not want to laugh but I cannot expunge from my minds-eyes the image of Covid pursuing Italians from the streets into their homes and Earthquake pursuing them from their homes back out in the streets. The image is cartoonish, a Hanababara evocation of biblical plague or something…

Lord, bless the living and the dead of this afliction; protect all peoples, amen.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by chloride6: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Double Wahala
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
GreenDee:
it is well, End time,Rapture is near oo,

Friends, i sell bedsheets send dm to get one.
Is it end time bed sheets you sale?
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by tayor3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
The damnn Niggarrr need medical attention kiss[Qquote author=Mateen1000 post=87336117]
Ogbeni Damnnn Niggarrr

Wetin happen gangan, Everytime Damn nigga lipsrsealed[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by YangaBabe: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
First corona virus,now earthquake See double wahala o
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Gerrard59(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
kingkakaone:

A funny thought entered my mind now.
They might beg people to come and settle there after everything if these issues affect their population drastically.

Italy already has one of Europe's lowest birth rates yet is not open to skilled and legal immigration. Then again, who aspires to relocate to the "sick man of Europe"?

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Since WW11 Italy have not recovered economically... That singular decision to follow Hitlar to war brought misery to once European power house.

Some choice we make angry angry angry
what's this one saying
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by kikake: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2020
seunlayi:
This is serious

2.6 Magnitude of earthquakes is not serious anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Italy again
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Kuficking: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2020
2.6 magnitude quake...

That's pretty light. That's slightly a microearthquake. Why is it news though
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by sapientia(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2020
LZAA:

The thing is Italy like japan never went to war
They only allied with Hitler

Which Japan please.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2020
This is nothing at all compared with the wrath of God that would be poured out after the rapture in the day of the Lord.
Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus as your saviour from sin and eternal condemnation, receive him as your Lord.
Save yourself from eternity in hell.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Jinyang: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Please call me for your quality men suit just 15,000. 08153651706

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
IWTBAB:
seriously
na wa o.

@Bolded is a lie!
God has helped Nigerians curb this virus.
May God be praised forever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak by bstar4God(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2020
God please save our land save your children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.