Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! (5722 Views)

Help My Sister. She Is About To Drop Out At 500level / Harvard Drop-out Vs Uniben Drop-out. Can't Stop Laughing / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
This has never happened in my life before. I would rather hustle my way out than beg anybody for money except in situations beyond my control because I believe that there is no dignity in begging.

That was how I survived in the village in Anambra State till I finished my secondary school education.

I did farm work, I reared goats and parked sand from the gutters to sell and help myself and family. I equally served masons and climed palm trees for people to raise some money to meet our needs.

I bought Jamb form myself and applied for medicine and surgery in the University of Ibadan. Even though I got a high JAMB score of 303, I was denied medicine because my aggregate score was just 2 marks lower than the cut off mark for medicine in UI then.

I later opted for an agricultural course and got admitted in University of Ibadan.

Ever since I entered school, life has never been a bed of roses for me at all because most part of my savings were used in paying my acceptance fees, accommodation fees, etc.

My parents are primary school teachers and the little they give me is never enough to sustain my education. It is ALMOST as if I'm the one sponsoring my education. I am the first son in my family and they have three other children to sponsor. So, things are not easy for us at all.

Things have been really difficult for me because I couldn't do all the menial jobs I did in the village to raise money here in school. But,

I did not relent.!

I started searching for ways I could make money in school and by God's grace, through the students farm in our school, I was able to acquire a rabbit and a goat farm to myself.

With the ingenuity I garnered in the village, I was able to set up the rabbit farm with my hands and with the little money I had, I bought some rabbits and started rabbit farming.

I prepare my rabbit feed myself by gathering and pelletizing the feed formula I learnt from my rabbit mentor to curtail expenses.

I'm on the verge of selling off all my rabbits because I lack funds to maintain it, not to even talk about expanding it cry

This will seriously backfire on my education!.

I'm here to solicit financial assistance from good and benevolent Nigerians that understands my predicament as a student at the moment.

Please and please, save a dying career and destiny. Nigerian youths are not as lazy as they say, we only need help.

Any amount you give will go a long way to reviving my business and entrepreneurial investments and consequently, MY EDUCATION!

In conclusion, I need financial aid for the most important thing in my life now...

To sustain and possibly expand my rabbit farm to continue my education.

You can contact me via what's app on 07065988960 for futher proofs and clarification on my identity and claims. All relevant documents needed are ready.

I uploaded some pictures of my rabbits here. I would have uploaded a video of my rabbit farm but Nairaland does not permit that. You can get it on what's app at your request.

Post Modified : I'm on my knees begging my fellow Nigerians for help!.. Please and please, bikonu, ejoor, don allah!!!... Don't allow me to go back to the village and start all over again.... I'm not asking for millions any amount you can afford, no matter how small, will go a long way to reviving my rabbit business.!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by shamsin6300(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
May Allah provide u with sm1 dt will be of help

10 Likes

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 11, 2020
undecided sorry mate, cant help ya now
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Post it on gofundme.com. people will like to help u
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dkyz(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Dr4LIFE:
This has never happened in my life before. I would rather hustle my way out than beg anybody for money except in situations beyond my control because I believe that there is no dignity in begging.

That was how I survived in the village in Anambra State till I finished my secondary school education.

I did farm work, I reared goats and parked sand from the gutters to sell and help myself and family. I equally served masons and climed palm trees for people to raise some money to meet our needs.

I bought Jamb form myself and applied for medicine and surgery in the University of Ibadan. Even though I got a high JAMB score of 303, I was denied medicine because my aggregate score was just 2 marks lower than the cut off mark for medicine in UI then.

I later opted for an agricultural course and got admitted in University of Ibadan.

Ever since I entered school, life has never been a bed of roses for me at all because most part of my savings were used in paying my acceptance fees, accommodation fees, etc.

My parents are primary school teachers and the little they give me is never enough to sustain my education. It is ALMOST as if I'm the one sponsoring my education. I am the first son in my family and they have three other children to sponsor. So, things are not easy for us at all.

Things have been really difficult for me because I couldn't do all the menial jobs I did in the village to raise money here in school. But,

I did not relent.!

I started searching for ways I could make money in school and by God's grace, through the students farm in our school, I was able to acquire a rabbit and a goat farm to myself.

With the ingenuity I garnered in the village, I was able to set up the rabbit farm with my hands and with the little money I had, I bought some rabbits and started rabbit farming.

I prepare my rabbit feed myself by gathering and pelletizing the feed formula I learnt from my rabbit mentor to curtail expenses.

I'm on the verge of selling off all my rabbits because I lack funds to maintain it, not to even talk about expanding it cry

This will seriously backfire on my education!.

I'm here to solicit financial assistance from good and benevolent Nigerians that understands my predicament as a student at the moment.

Please and please, save a dying career and destiny. Nigerian youths are not as lazy as they say, we only need help.

Any amount you give will go a long way to reviving my business and entrepreneurial investments and consequently, MY EDUCATION!

Also, l discovered that students and even graduates can make serious money online by learning relevant skills like, web design, graphics design, data analysis, programming, AI, etc.

I desire to venture into programming but I've never had a laptop all my life!

I don't want to graduate and start carrying certificates up and down looking for job!.....Though I will be open to jobs but I need to sustain myself in case of any eventuality!

In conclusion, I need financial aid for three important things in my life now...

1) To sustain and possibly expand my rabbit farm.

2) To buy goats in my goat farm and start rearing goats like I did in the village to help my education.

3) To buy a laptop and learn relevant skills to support myself.

You can contact me via what's app on 07065988960 for futher proofs and clarification on my identity and claims. All relevant documents needed are ready.

I uploaded some pictures of my rabbits here. I would have uploaded a video of my rabbit farm but Nairaland does not permit that. You can get it on what's app at your request.

NOTE: I used that title for this post because I thought that it will get the attention of more people. Pardon me on that, please, I really need help!!!.

It is well
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by rex444(m): 4:48am On Mar 11, 2020
as long as there is life ...... honestly your story is very touching,more like mine. I doubt if help may come here but if it does ,thank God for that...but my advise is ,keep pushing, God Nevers gives us a cross we can't carry

1 Like

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by SirWhiteFish: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2020
This life sha. All man with different challenges.
op your narrative seem similar to mine only that both parent are gone and i am in the world all by myself. Life is filled with an excess of pain and negative journies than joy.
at a point back in 2019 i had to quit my rabbit farming when some unfortunate over 35years old men (among them is my landlady's son) stole my rabbit and ate them. It led to a huge fight and landlady said i had to move out. What can i do? I had to move my things and had to squat in a church because i had nowherelse to go. Later in december 2019, after working at different site carrying ponpon, purewater factory, among other menial jobs i finally raised money to buy a second hand lundry machine, iron and rent a small shop. I thought things were starting to take shape in my life till i realised my path through life is still amoeba. 11th of january this year, my shop was broken into. My lundry machine,iron and some customer clothes were stolen. Me and other shop owners whose shop w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by femi4: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Sorry guy, you turned me off with your deceptive caption

4 Likes

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by SirWhiteFish: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2020
Whose shop was also buggled, We went to report at the station but nothing happened. I slept in the shop for 2days praying that the thieves would return my things. Maybe this was borne out of confusion or desperation,

I am really tired. I dont even know how i am surviving. I have no one to share my travails with and my hrt is heavy. One moment you think everything is falling into place another moment the centre is falling apart.

I have no parent to cry unto. I have no brother/sister to call unto. I am here waiting on hope from God knows where
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by BrightAhiah(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2020
You hate begging because there's no dignity in begging but ended up BEGGING us to fund your project...
9ja, I hail thee
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
femi4:

I explained why I used the caption. I'm dying and I need to find a way to reach as many people as possible.

It was only to get the attention of more people.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
BrightAhiah:
You hate begging because there's no dignity in begging but ended up BEGGING us to fund your project...
9ja, I hail thee

Nobody likes begging at all... Except in situations beyond our control.

I'm caught up in a terrible situation and the least I can do now is to cry out for help.

Before coming here to share my problems, I have done everything I possibly could to help myself but to no avail.

3 Likes

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by adextetoo(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2020
BrightAhiah:
9ja, I hail thee

Shut up your worms filled mouth.

Circumstance will not make you do what you never thought. My solemn prayer for you.

6 Likes

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by adextetoo(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2020
femi4:

Suggest a better caption.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2020
correctguy0900:
Post it on gofundme.com. people will like to help u

This is a wonderful idea but unfortunately, gofundme does not support Nigeria.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2020
shamsin6300:
May Allah provide u with sm1 dt will be of help

I pray so sir... Thanks for your encouragement.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by BrightAhiah(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2020
Dr4LIFE:

Nobody likes begging at all... Except in situations beyond our control.

I'm caught up in a terrible situation and the least I can do now is to cry out for help.

Before coming here to share my problems, I have done everything I possibly could to help myself but to no avail.

I feel ur desperate need for funds and I sincerely pray that may your helpers speedily locate you, I don't have if not God knows I would have send no matter how little but I trust God will see you through...
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Iceyjays(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2020
It shall be well
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by BrightAhiah(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2020
adextetoo:

Shut up your worms filled mouth.

Circumstance will not make you do what you never thought. My solemn prayer for you.

I pray you mature fully to know how to respond to certain comments as I never insulted the OP statement and will not even respond to your own insulting statement with insult, am too grown for that...
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Maxmilliano111: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Dkyz:

It is well

Because of ordinary "it is well" nah why u quote daa kind long thing

Nah craze been dey worey you.. U just never know

5 Likes

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by aminusodiq(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2020
BrightAhiah:

I pray you mature fully to know how to respond to certain comments as I never insulted the OP statement and will not even respond to your own insulting statement with insult, am too grown for that...
why is sense dis far frm u considering d fact dat u r too grown grin grin mayb Uve outgrown common sense grin grin grin
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Randal: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Dr4LIFE:

I explained why I used the caption. I'm dying and I need to find a way to reach as many people as possible.

Visit www.opportunitiesforafricans.com and search for scholarships and grants.

1 Like

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by FiremanP(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
You're dying?�
Dr4LIFE:

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Raphsays: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
Whose shop was also buggled, We went to report at the station but nothing happened. I slept in the shop for 2days praying that the thieves would return my things. Maybe this was borne out of confusion or desperation,

I am really tired. I dont even know how i am surviving. I have no one to share my travails with and my hrt is heavy. One moment you think everything is falling into place another moment the centre is falling apart.

I have no parent to cry unto. I have no brother/sister to call unto. I am here waiting on hope from God knows where

So touching.
But what can I say?

U can pick up the pieces and start all over again.
Stare at the situation confronting u and tell it straight in the eye that u're an overcomer and u'll definitely overcome and tell the story.

There are so many things you can start without too much capital. You just need a sound idea.
Look through this forum for ideas.

God will definitely see you through. All the best Bro

1 Like

Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Randal:

Visit www.opportunitiesforafricans.com and search for scholarships and grants.

I checked many scholarship websites like myschool.com.ng, Flashlearners.com, worldscholarshipforum.com, scholarshipportal.com ,etc and as well the website you mentioned.

At the moment, there are no scholarships available for me at my level. The available ones are yet to resume applications.

As we all know, getting scholarships or business grants in Nigeria takes many months and in some cases more than a year for you to be paid.... By then, I would have lost everything.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2020
FiremanP:
You're dying?�

I mean my means of livelihood. I'm about to loose everything and very painfully, MY EDUCATION.

What else will I live for?... I'm very depressed cry
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by NIJJAking(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria people are very wicked don't expect much help from them, you can only get from a Nigerian if you have something to offer.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by femi4: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
adextetoo:

Suggest a better caption.

I need a financial support. Nothing is above being truthful and straightforward
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by femi4: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Dr4LIFE:

Wrong move
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Dr4LIFE: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
femi4:
I need a financial support. Nothing is above being truthful and straightforward

Alright. I have changed the topic. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dr4LIFE:

This is a wonderful idea but unfortunately, gofundme does not support Nigeria.

Damn... i can understand though. If available to Nigeria, the website will shut down

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos As Ekiti State University Lecturer Was Caught Pant Down With Student / ***unn Releases 2009/2010 Admission List*** / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.