Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus (39162 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Luckydubby7(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Why has Buhari not travel again, it has been a long time he traveled last.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by iswallker(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:
All these super powers are battling with containing the Coronavirus yet some idiots cannot acknowledge their government's effort to minimize its impact in naija like most countries are failing to do.

Naija is doing okay compared to some countries and i believe irs not by sheer luck*

What is it by.. undecided

Because your elected officials are the most efficient in the world.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Sluvist(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2020
lagdmark:
I hear say even trump is also been quarantined. This Coronavirus no look face at all.
Hmmm, na through face e dey tek enter body ooo, just dat he hide himself somewhere unreachable. But time may reveal him out.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Digmygold: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2020
O sorry to hear. May God heal her.There is this viral video where she unconsciously used her tongue to lick her index finger as she was about to flip a page in her file whilst warning citizens against same Ubunja next are your bedevilled kids.We dont need another you on earth.i hope they catch it and leave this world together with you. WRINKLED BITTER DEVIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Digmygold: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Why has Buhari not travel again, it has been a long time he traveled last.

He no wan die.He never old reach to die. Na only sweet soup.baba dey chop. Now he go fit send Osinbajo go America to represent the country. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by dazzlingd(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
see someone calling for a virus on another human being like him.

Hope you know that you are not immune from the virus either and may be located by the virus before FFK is located?

Not all brains are equal..he spoke based on the limitlessnes of his tiny senses

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by RaptorX: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2020
I feel sorry for you atheists that don't believe we are in the end times.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Clonus: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Hope you know that you are not immune from the virus either and may be located by the virus before FFK is located?
But he sets it is a scam. I didn't know why people play politics with everything
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Perfecttouchade: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
So, is this the vision 2020 the world was anticipating for? Something is frying, if only the world knew ...God keep me and mine safe and I plead a cover over everyone and also Nigeria ijn
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Digmygold: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Even the UK is not quarantining people coming into their country. Those who went on holiday in Italy and are back to the UK entered freely from the airports without any instruction on self quarantine at home.
Their health minister who has just been diagnosed is staying in her house away from people and not in any quarantine centre.
The nigerian government is proactive. I've just read CBN has advised people to avoid cash and do cashless transaction. When you come into Nigeria, I learnt they are screening people by checking temperature at the airport. That's more than what a lot of other developed countries are doing

"Even the UK is not quarantining" Is that what you wrote? So if the UK isn't means we shouldn't? Can't you see what is happening there would have been averted if they were proactive enough? Did you not see the viral video where their Health Minister put her finger in her mouth whilst flipping through pages when she was infact speaking against sane? These people are not perfect. They make mistakes too. So dont use the UK as a model for Nigeria to follow. Make Nigerians no die finish.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Chukwurah003: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
selemempe:
APC supporters are some of the sickest and most poorly raised Nigerians,....you don't know this?

Yarimo is just being a typical APC urchin

PDP supporters are people with criminal tendencies
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Baba no wan quarantine for yaba left �
chatinent:
Buhari no go travel again for medical checkup?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Kingrefreshed: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
Coronavirus please when will you locate FFK ? if you know you know grin

FFK can afford the treatment to cure him but when it comes to you eeeeh. It will tore you apart. Your body parts will be at Yaba left and right.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by frankmoney(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2020
selemempe:
APC supporters are some of the sickest and most poorly raised Nigerians,....you don't know this?

Yarimo is just being a typical APC urchin
if he had said let it locate buhari , would you have said same thing you are saying ?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by fyneguy: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:
All these super powers are battling with containing the Coronavirus yet some idiots cannot acknowledge their government's effort to minimize its impact in naija like most countries are failing to do.

Naija is doing okay compared to some countries and i believe irs not by sheer luck*

The truth is that Nigeria quickly took some measures to prevent it, especially at the airports. Whereas, other countries were too slow. Italy is on a lockdown now. UK is under-reporting the spread and they are not doing enough to contain it. Trump was pushing a political narrative for the scourge. Now, he knows better and Americans are living in fear.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by DoubleEngine007: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2020
LONGPREEK:
na i am not getting joy from her dying. shey them say no cure or vaccine? u know how many people don die already? if she dosnt die like other people, the same way she was cure, other victims should be cured too or let him or her die like them so we know that the virus really has no cure or vaccine for now
I just hope they get the permanent cure soon.. Its well....
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by iamimohtal(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2020
It's really been a difficult year, from the us - Iran WW3 threat to this, and it's still March, who knows what's coming after this ?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Facidio: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2020
I thought buhari wanted to go to UK for a 20 days leave before sef.... He no go again? Abi he dey fear Corona virus?. He better go now

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Angelfrost(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our ministers and public servants hardly travel out of the country for medical reason of recent.

Now I understand why!

Let them keep traveling na... Na now day break??!

Useless leaders!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Angelfrost(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2020
Mursz:
The world is really heading for a pandemic.
God help us all.

Nope... The world is heading for another huge medical and historical breakthrough!!!

Y'all should continue spreading negativity... Just continue. When the media finally cripples the world economy, everyone will finally have sense.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by MartinsD12(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2020
sarrki:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51827356

Oh God, this is getting out of hand, may the Good God, merciful almighty father, the holy spirit and all angel look into the world plight, the world is shaking, this are terrible times, what did we do wrong?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Seluv: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2020
This woman accepted the fact that she's positive to the virus but if it our Nigeria govt they will hide it cos they nor wan fall hand.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Chochovini: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our ministers and public servants hardly travel out of the country for medical reason of recent.

Now I understand why!
. Might be the fear of corona. Let‘s see how that daura herdsman in Aso Rock travels from one country to another again and using that his dried hand in shaking other hands around.
A so called president who hardly spend a month in his country without using the country‘s fund to squander on his numerous self profited trips to other lands without substantiated the reason. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by OmoOduduwa01: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make it a better place
For you and for me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2020
LONGPREEK:
if he dosnt die like other people, then this is a scam

It's a SHE sir!!!... And, the fatality of the disease has been, is still being, exaggerated!!! More people recover than die... Those at risk of dying are those with highly compromised immune systems (Aged, sickly, and unhealthy).

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by sylve11: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

That man you quoted is an unwise fellow. cool
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by LONGPREEK(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's a SHE sir!!!... And, the fatality of the disease has been, is still being, exaggerated!!! More people recover than die... Those at risk of dying are those with highly compromised immune systems (Aged, sickly, and unhealthy).
yeah that is true. i am just pissed at how they are over exaggerating the whole shit
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by petitejolie(f): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2020
chatinent:
Buhari no go travel again for medical checkup?
he was supposed to have traveled since. They had already started announcing it and boom Coro came onboard . He’s not even happy being around.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by OmoOduduwa01: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make it a better place
For you and for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by xrayj(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

I don't think so
What about small countries like Togo, Congo, bene etc, are u saying they are also doing better than those developed countries battling with it? I just think the Virus haven't got much ground in this part of the world, lets say God's favour & because most of its carriers do not have reasons to visit west Africa. Not because we have better control measures.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Onlyonebuhari: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

God bless you my brother, even if Buhari bring down heaven he will never satisfy some people. Let's support him when due and criticize Hime when needed.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by AFONJACOW(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Make Buhari go carry him own nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! / Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.