Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus (39161 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Rapmoney(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
Coronavirus please when will you locate FFK ? if you know you know grin

Senseless comment from a jobless fellow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by xrayj(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

God bless you my brother, even if Buhari bring down heaven he will never satisfy some people. Let's support him when due and criticize Hime when needed.
I don't think so
What about small countries like Togo, Congo, bene etc, are u saying they are also doing better than those developed countries battling with it? I just think the Virus haven't gotten much ground in this part of the world, lets say God's favour & because most of its carriers do not have reasons to visit west Africa. Not because we have better control measures.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Chochovini: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
. WHAT has FFK done to you? Back to sender. See im head there like person wey corona go soon locate.
You won‘t wish such thing locate all the boko haram terrorists and their sponsors in the Govt, including all the politicians that have put this country in shambles its FFK that‘s speaking hotly against injustices and corruptions in the country you are wishing the visit of corona. See, make I just send you Ghanian Thunder now. In fact, you dey craze there.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by emmaitive(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2020
abeg make corona virus come hep us do the needful to this our wicked leaders abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by showafrica(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
sarrki:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51827356

Some people will stop going to UK for medical checkup. To rap it up, na elderly peoples the thing dey affect most especially 70s and 80s.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Chochovini: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
chatinent:
Buhari no go travel again for medical checkup?
. Hahahahaha my brother, I dey ask thesame question here o...
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by xynniey(f): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2020
So corona virus entered nigeria and no single death case recorded yet amd other countries are recording hundreds of death. Wawwww.

Its either the virus is marveled at our level of corruption and decided that we dead already or

Other countries should come and learn from our health sectors and place order for agbo

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Brightest04(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Coronavirus FearOur politicians in the recent months no more travel to abroad for medical check up or their so called health reasons.They don't want to die of coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Kingstanding: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
see someone calling for a virus on another human being like him.

Hope you know that you are not immune from the virus either and may be located by the virus before FFK is located?
. Where is the Love. Jesus says love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by bigstan11787(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:
All these super powers are battling with containing the Coronavirus yet some idiots cannot acknowledge their government's effort to minimize its impact in naija like most countries are failing to do.

Naija is doing okay compared to some countries and i believe irs not by sheer luck*

There is no corona virus in naija..na audio corona virus we get..up till now no identity of the person.. Did they his this case you are reading now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by showafrica(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
Why does this virus start with top government officials in other countries? .....God please heal the world.

I have noticed that too. But our top politicians are smarter than the virus. By now, they have locked themselves up in there mansions. They should thank Nnamdi Kanu for restricting there movement somehow before this breakout.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by BHigher(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our ministers and public servants hardly travel out of the country for medical reason of recent.

Now I understand why!

Buhari...how market.
Dude isn't travelling these days o. If na before, baba for don go London for private leave. These days, 9ja is good enough. grin

Travel na, make we quarantine you grin when you land
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Zico5(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
FFK of all people. Why can't u direct that to ur Buhari who has put the lives of good people of Nigeria in jeopardy.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by BHigher(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2020
BHigher:

Buhari...how market.
Dude isn't travelling these days o. If na before, baba for don go London for private leave. These days, 9ja is good enough. grin

Travel na, make we quarantine you grin when you land

I wish the Health minister a quick recovery. These are selfless individuals who put themselves at risk for the betterment of their people's lot.
In Nigeria, I doubt if any health minister will even go near infected people with a 100 foot pole. Imagine reps going on 2 week recess because of Corona virus - bunch of jokers angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by SMBH: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Even the UK is not quarantining people coming into their country. Those who went on holiday in Italy and are back to the UK entered freely from the airports without any instruction on self quarantine at home.
Their health minister who has just been diagnosed is staying in her house away from people and not in any quarantine centre.
The nigerian government is proactive. I've just read CBN has advised people to avoid cash and do cashless transaction. When you come into Nigeria, I learnt they are screening people by checking temperature at the airport. That's more than what a lot of other developed countries are doing

That's not enough now... They should retrict traveling to uk for now.... Prevention they say, is better that than cure
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by BHigher(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:
All these super powers are battling with containing the Coronavirus yet some idiots cannot acknowledge their government's effort to minimize its impact in naija like most countries are failing to do.

Naija is doing okay compared to some countries and i believe irs not by sheer luck*

What is the Nigerian government doing to contain it?

Please itemize
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by BHigher(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Government apologist. Tell them they can do better.

[quote author=yeyeosoronga post=87340271]

Stop being so negative.
That virus spreads easily, and for them to have been able to contact trace everyone except 2 people who had contact with the Italian is a very good job, especially in nigeria where we dont have a database for people and their residences.
Only 2 people confirmed after almost 2 weeks or more since the virus came into the country isn't bad at all. Nigeria hasn't done badly and her government has been proactive unless you're not been truthful to
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Myself2(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our ministers and public servants hardly travel out of the country for medical reason of recent.

Now I understand why!

Ministers ke?

You have not mentioned the traveler-in-chief, Mohamad Buhari

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by uunwanaobong3: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

Guy keep quiet, na ignorance go kill u, common research u can't don.

Don't u know that Nigeria and indeed sub Sahara Africa is a hot region and a flu like virus (Corona, sars, Mars, etc) cannot survive in a hot region.

No African can survive what those in a cold clime are surviving right now, we don't even have plans in place for large scale quarantine, no hospital, no sanitation, no emergency plans, communal life were we shake and huge everybody, sneezing anyhow, corrupt government that doesn't even have plans for themselves, no checks and security at the ports.

Believe me Nigeria and indeed other African government are doing nothing about this virus..... We are at the mercy of our climate and weather

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by shugabasbn: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Make God sa help us for naija
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by openmine(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2020
chatinent:
Buhari no go travel again for medical checkup?
grin grin grin

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Onlyonebuhari: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2020
xrayj:

I don't think so
What about small countries like Togo, Congo, bene etc, are u saying they are also doing better than those developed countries battling with it? I just think the Virus haven't gotten much ground in this part of the world, lets say God's favour & because most of its carriers do not have reasons to visit west Africa. Not because we have better control measures.

With our population we are doing better. Same with Ebola crisis!
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Awoo88: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Olominira:
Nigeria, the only saving grace should be that this virus would not have effect on us. And definitely, there's going to be shifts in superpowers and global economy by the time coronavirus is through with the world.

This virus was invented purposely to slow down a particular economy they feared its taking Africa away from them, now it is turning back to hurt globally.

I don't expect some of you to understand, it's beyond your capacity. There were several calls from European leaders to Trump to do everything possible not to allow China takes over Africa. France, UK, even the US are rapidly loosing their influence in Africa to China. Several African leaders have begun to see better partner in China, and disregarding IMF/World Bank policies. I can post several publications to this or you can do it yourself.

Trump started by inviting opposition leaders from HongKong in order to destabilise China, of course it fail. Followed by several sanctions against Chinese businesses among other blackmails. All of these failed. Just two weeks after US millitary finished a sporting event in Wuhan, the unknown virus emerged.
China had to bent backward at a time. So Trump did not fail entirely in dealing with China
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Chai... thank God my sister came back early to Nigeria from the Uk else she would have been stuck with this quarantine issue

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Digmygold: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

How has the Nigerian Government minimised the impact?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Since its killing only old people with UNDERLYING CONDITIONS, no need to be buying sanitizer na..... na to just dey live my normal life joor!!! Scammers.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by hilaryCU(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Olominira:
Nigeria, the only saving grace should be that this virus would not have effect on us. And definitely, there's going to be shifts in superpowers and global economy by the time coronavirus is through with the world.

This virus was invented purposely to slow down a particular economy they feared its taking Africa away from them, now it is turning back to hurt globally.

I don't expect some of you to understand, it's beyond your capacity. There were several calls from European leaders to Trump to do everything possible not to allow China takes over Africa. France, UK, even the US are rapidly loosing their influence in Africa to China. Several African leaders have begun to see better partner in China, and disregarding IMF/World Bank policies. I can post several publications to this or you can do it yourself.

Trump started by inviting opposition leaders from HongKong in order to destabilise China, of course it fail. Followed by several sanctions against Chinese businesses among other blackmails. All of these failed. Just two weeks after US millitary finished a sporting event in Wuhan, the unknown virus emerged.

Is it that it is only Chinese that are in Wuhan?
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Digmygold: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2020
fyneguy:

The truth is that Nigeria quickly took some measures to prevent it, especially at the airports. Whereas, other countries were too slow. Italy is on a lockdown now. UK is under-reporting the spread and they are not doing enough to contain it. Trump was pushing a political narrative for the scourge. Now, he knows better and Americans are living in fear.

Na so.
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Now I understand why!

You sure?.... they cant do without it... so what makes u think they wont??
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=chatinent post=87339180]Buhari no go travel again for medical checkup?[/quote

How you take know... him go tell you.. if him dey go grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Now I understand why!

They use to travel to catch fun abroad.

At least abroad, madam won't know what he is doing.

But the foreign olosho may have contracted corona...
Re: Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus by Dominatrix(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Number of infected people world wide is a little over 100k but this shit is already taking its toll on the medical world, OMG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nano Silver To End Ebola Vírus In Nigeria! / Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.