Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. (43144 Views)

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. by bezimo(m): 3:15am On Nov 20, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Everyone here is screaming canada, hmmh. My dear it just depends on what you want. I still feel USA is the true land of opportunities. Yes, there are visa issues but rarely will you have problems if your normalize your stay/visa (even if it is work visa). i still feel USA is a far better option especially if you're studying STEM. Canada has a high standard of living but not many opportunities like USA. if you are really ready to work and still single, I personally advise USA. If you're a family man, then you can go for Canada. Also look at the long term goal too. It is far easier to get a quality job in the USA unlike Canada...that's just the truth. But ease of getting PR, then go for Canada.

You are still in frustrated Nigeria and your leg has not smelled Canada or USA yet you think you know better..lmao! Shut up let those that have lived in both countries for years advise the fellow in question not those folks like you still struggling for visa without success.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Story Of AJALA TRAVEL, Africa’s Most Legendary Traveller / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) / Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.