Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation (31465 Views)

Usain Bolt Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Goes Into Self-Isolation / Most Active Football Players On Social Media / Coronavirus: Three Leicester City Players In Isolation After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Nlearn: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2020
God
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by walewriter: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Is this how we all die?
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by welzyj2(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Fpl undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by PropertyBuying(f): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Coronavirus is seriously killing football
Football business is really losing a lot on all sides.
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by coolfredo(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Orion01:
Shuuu. Make this coronavirus chill na. I even hear say some clubs are to play behind closed doors(when no be aso rock meeting), where is the fun in that! Imagine scoring and no fans to celebrate with. Chei! Coronavirus Oya come and pack and go.

What's up with Maurice Iwu drug?
my brother if u had watch juve vs inter match u will know de deffination of boring match no fans at all only players be making noise in de field
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Selfy(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Corona join the one wey arsenal first dey?
That is mass destruction.

When I remember arsenal......
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by kennyz247(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2020
I know Arsenal will be the one to bring coronavirus come England,after loosing against olympiacus and burning our tickets,nau dem carry virus want share ram for England..... very unserious team

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by darediamond(m): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2020
whytediamond:
The blood of Jesus exempts us from plagues and diseases. We are more than conquerors.

To those that believe. Amen.
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Kakamorufu(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2020
na wa ooo shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Hahjascho(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2020
THE RICH AND THE POOR NOW FEAR DEATH grin ...GOD IS THE MAKER OF THEM ALL.

That's why living a valuable life to impart others while not settling down for mediocrity remains the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by valboyz2010(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Angelfrost(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Franzinni:
This is the most humbling time I have ever witnessed ... A time where the rich and the poor fear alike ... Where ministers of health are diagnosed with the virus the same way a regular Joe gets it... It has now been discovered that the virus can last 30 minutes in the air and stay alive on surfaces for 2 day depending on temperature... I just imagined how possible it is to avoid thus virus ... If you don't shake hands you might just walk behind someone who is leaving 30 mins trail behind and in hale it but again what if you are always wearing face mask ... I believe you will have to go to market ...pick up your items and also prepare them at home ... The market one weak me pass because I can avoid human contact or interaction... But how far chow ? 2020... Trumpet fit sound any day now

In the not too distant future, people will look back, and wonder what all these fuss and panic were all about... Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by mvem(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

In the not too distant future, people will look back, and wonder what all these fuss and panic were all about... Mark my words!!!
I swear... the fear is far worse than the virus. They will look back and see what fear made the world lose for no reason
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2020
27Pushing30:
Juve vs inter was played behind closed doors
Exactly and it was weird AF
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Angelfrost:
Why? The number of deaths is significant and so it makes sense to take all precautions.
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Sanuelpaul(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2020
kennyz247:
I know Arsenal will be the one to bring coronavirus come England,after loosing against olympiacus and burning our tickets,nau dem carry virus want share ram for England..... very unserious team
abeg let pesi hear word
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Angelfrost(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Why? The number of deaths is significant and so it makes sense to take all precautions.

No disrespect to the dead or dying, but far more have died from wars and natural disasters...

I agree that there's need for serious widespread caution and containment, but this spreading of panic and fear by the media, with so much gusto, is making things look worse than they really are.

No one is even spreading hope or faith... Yes, there is a virus. But, do you know it's not that different from the influenza or common cold virus??! Do you know people with good functioning immune systems can recover from it??! Do you know far more people have recovered from it than those who have died??!... Why is it so hard for the mass media to spread hope and positivity??!.. Why so much negativity??!....

It's like certain people are gleefully waiting and anticipating a global economic meltdown, with the humbling of all top national economies... This is beginning to come off as some sort of universal sadism, if not terrorism!!!

Well, what do I even know... Las las, we will all look back some day, and collectively shake our heads!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Cashio(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2020
whytediamond:
The blood of Jesus exempts us from plagues and diseases. We are more than conquerors.

To those that believe. Amen.
so it is now assumed that the thousands infected are supposedly unbelievers...smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Ejima1: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by riches4me(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2020
China bring bridge, u collect
Bring rail, u collect
Bring PHONES o, u collect
Now Corona kon come, u want make only them enjoy am.
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by wizkidblogger(f): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2020
ManCity vs Arsenal match postponed! Full gist here.

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Liverpool will not like this.After all their sweat.......maybe they will be awarded the trophy. Bt the tin no go sweet like that
They'll probably be awarded the trophy behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by 27Pushing30: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Exactly and it was weird AF
Beyond weird bro ... no wonder lebron James said he won’t play in an empty stadium �
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Afamed: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2020
kennyz247:
Covid 19 has been in England before the Asernal players had the contact
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by ZiggyMr(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Which kind double wahala b dis, Olympiacos comot us for Europa still wan give us Corona. Chai
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Afamed: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

No disrespect to the dead or dying, but far more have died from wars and natural disasters...

I agree that there's need for serious widespread caution and containment, but this spreading of panic and fear by the media, with so much gusto, is making things look worse than they really are.

No one is even spreading hope or faith... Yes, there is a virus. But, do you know it's not that different from the influenza or common cold virus??! Do you know people with good functioning immune systems can recover from it??! Do you know far more people have recovered from it than those who have died??!... Why is it so hard for the mass media to spread hope and positivity??!.. Why so much negativity??!....

It's like certain people are gleefully waiting and anticipating a global economic meltdown, with the humbling of all top national economies... This is beginning to come off as some sort of universal sadism, if not terrorism!!!

Well, what do I even know... Las las, we will all look back some day, and collectively shake our heads!!!
Some people take pleasure in negative news.Some would have been happy, if it has been announced , Covid 19 has killed so so number of people in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by unselfishceo(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
ok
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Angelfrost(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Afamed:

Some people take pleasure in negative news.Some would have been happy, if it has been announced , Covid 19 has killed so so number of people in Nigeria

That's a terribly sad way for a human being to live!

Such people need serious mental evaluation and psychiatric help.
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2020
coolfredo:
my brother if u had watch juve vs inter match u will know de deffination of boring match no fans at all only players be making noise in de field

At some point the game became a huge joke... It was like another training session.
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by MartinsD12(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2020
MisterGrace:
Just when I thought that this pandemic is almost over, boom it is gathering momentum.

Damn!

Stick to the safety guidelines please.

Stock up your kitchens as contingency means.

Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and clean water before you take them close to your mouth, nose, eyes and ears

Stay far away from people in any possible way.

And finally, dear aristisos, social workers and wh0res, stop fvcking anyhow men from the abroad or even within for the meantime.

Top putting the lives of your original boyfriends or fiances at risk because of your greed.

Don't use your coronavirus infected mouth and saliva to kiss innocent men please.

Dear gigolos,
Keep your lazy a55ess in one place for now. Don't infect your wives, girlfriends or fiancees with your coronavirus infested lives.

Let's be guided.
How do you stay away from people my homie?
Re: Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation by 9ja4Trendz: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Cardi B Speaks On The Coronavirus - Listen to what she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Ifg1-HSW4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) / 2019 CAF Awards (Live Updates) / What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.