Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (47536 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2020
tongue eya make e rest in peace but one thing is sure everybody go die one day
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Konji just dey kill up and down these days. Lord have mercy.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2020
angry
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by safety247: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2020
What a way to die... !RIP

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Ezmans: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2020
Homeboiy:
price of unfaithfulness at 68
he died in active service
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by oladipupo2234: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Died in active service on pus..y.

May he rest in peace on pus..y
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2020
With too much heat and in Lagos properly one bad environment without good air circulation and good oxygen where the drivers g.f will be living and he went to prove he has been starved sex

Its not cheating that killed him or old age....its HEAT AND LOW OXYGEN
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by fabienjoe: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Mogajunior:
I can't say he died in active service cos he has not even began d service yet but you see dz life, something must kill a Man. konji or not.

You honestly believe he slumped on his way from the bathroom? I believe they're manHing the information for the sake of his family..

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
mrsfavour:
The same sex offered freely at home, you go out and pay for it and die in the process.

Not in any way supporting his randiness

But he will have died at home if he continue to leave his medical condition untreated

We have to do more about health in this country
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by foxxydude: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
It is rare to meet a Long distance driver without multiple partners

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Mogajunior(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2020
fabienjoe:

You honestly believe he slumped on his way from the bathroom? I believe they're manHing the information for the sake of his family..
Lol. You see we really don't know what to believe because we weren't there.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by salt1: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Almost 95% of married men are into this nonsense. To marry they scare me self

Where do you people get your statistics?
This mindset reinforces cheating by making it seem normal. The truth is that a very large number of men don't cheat because
They fear God
They respect their bodies
They honour their wives and children
They are andropausal
They direct their energies to productive activities.

Please change your social circle. Be decent and move with decent people. Not low-lives and crack heads.

10 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Ganjafama(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
What a shameful way to die. At 68 he should have been at home with his grand kids running around, helping him run one or two errands. Instead he died in the house of a mistress. This is what happens to irresponsible men.

7 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by AfroKnight: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2020
He should have retired 8 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BabaO2: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2020
mrsfavour:
The same sex offered freely at home, you go out and pay for it and die in the process.
You no go understand

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by spiceadole: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Its actually 99.9%.

The difference is the extent to which they take it to

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2020
At 68, any reasonable man or woman will settle down and make peace with his or her family, repent from every unfaithfulness and prepare for his final days on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by chukwugoziegi: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Munzy14:
sad
All these tanker men and sleeping outside, It appears like its part of their work.

A proper background check, He might not be providing for his family to satisfaction, but see him wasting resources on mistress.

Tanker drivers and Policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Jabioro: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
He committed suicide,at 68 he is jumping upadan from one pot to another, struggling on wheels survived..the stress killed him.. therefore he at concubine home at he should be take through the window
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by xynerise: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
You can never hear of a husband dying on top of his wife or vice versa. You only hear an idiot dying on top of his side chic. The wages of cheating is death!!

9 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
What a good way to die
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BonPatrick(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2020
As in eh this is why I keep telling my fellow guys stop chasing girls any how sleeping with them because if you are addicted to it even if you marry you will not stop. SAY NO TO WOMANIZING IT DOESN'T PAY INSTEAD IT RUINS
Homeboiy:

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by lucky4west: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
this is sad...at 68 u should be doing all you can to make heaven and take many people with you, instead its adultery u want to enjoy! eternity is not a joke never go unprepared....the reward for adultery and unfaithfulness could be sudden death...be warned!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by APCNig: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Homeboiy:

That is not unfaithfulness, he has the right to marry as many women as he wishes.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BonPatrick(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
No be lie that is why I want to leave my life with dignity if I love you I will love you with all my heart and stick to you.
obembet:

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2020
DICKson where are you
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Courtseay: community borehole grin
this is the period of generous distributors of pen1s.those ones that their pen1s cannot stay in one place, THEY will learn by force tongue

Recently THEY sacked a teacher for impregnating an ss3 girl

Richard the oau lecturer is in prison because his pen1s cannot be controlled

A man was serially disgraced and prosecuted for raping a 2year old baby

Make you no get sense.continue distributing it and enter magun trap, prison, disgrace or untimely death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:

That is not unfaithfulness, he has the right to marry as many women as he wishes.

You don soak garri this early momo abi?

It was reported he was with his mistress, not wife or concubine.

So how polygamy take come in?

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Auxtin85(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Don’t be scared am different
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2020
women topic of the day

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by victorian(f): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Nobody is taking bout the appendicitis.
Smiles

All y'all are gunning for, is he cheats at 68 years old. When the report says he came out from the bathroom, slumped and died as he was being rushed to the hospital.

One silent killer is appendix. Especially if it's ripe and it burst in the stomach. It kills like lightning, if surgical operation is not quickly carried out immediately.
I think that's what killed him, not the sex.
His friends said he has been complaining of pains around his stomach region for a while and told him to go check himself in the hospital. But he postponed going to the hospital but head straight to his lovers house.

What killed the man is Appendix.

Appendicitis is a silent and dangerous killer in the body. Don't take it lightly.

Rip to the old man. He was nonchalant about his health.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by sinola(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

My sister, please speak for yourself... I am happily married for 8 years and counting and by God's grace, I'd bn faithful to my wife.I mean I have never cheated on my wife!
I'm not even planning to cheat in the next 50yrs to come.
Lemme tell you, there is this kind of affection and love you get from your partner even eating outside will be like you are commiting adultery.... That is exactly wetin dey do me. I work with multinational coy maybe you will be thinking that the reason is because I'm broke.
I am very comfortable with 3 beautiful kids.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.