Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (47534 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Ebonysydney: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2020
grin
BianoJay:
Sex has killed more people in Nigeria this year than COVID-19, yet no one is talking about it...

grin
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2020
“His wife and children are based in Ibadan, and according to what we have heard so far, he had not gone home for about six months .

Why will he go and see his wife and kids , useless old fool. This type barely take care of their kids but are willing to spend on mistress and flex as if no tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=mrsfavour post=87343292]The same sex offered freely at home, you go out and pay for it and die in the process. [/quoth
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Afonja old fool still having mistress. Shameful way to die.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by seborrhic: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2020
victorian:
Nobody is taking bout the appendicitis.

One silent killer is appendix. Especially if it's ripe and it burst in the stomach. It kills like lightning, if surgical operation is not quickly carried out immediately.
I think that's what killed him, not the sex.

What killed the man is Appendix.

Appendicitis is a silent and dangerous killer in the body. Don't take it lightly.

Bull load of crap.
Spreading ignorance and misinformation with full confidence and bravado.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by gambia(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Almost 95% of married men are into this nonsense. To marry they scare me self

Dont be scared. We still have some faithful ones
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by lelion: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

....si when did you carry out the survey to arrive at such statistics?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Roozzaay(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Unfortunately, unfaithfulness cut across both sex, if you assumed 95% of married men do this, you should know greater percentage would fall on the opposite sex because some of these cheating men actually have more than two mistresses. And for the last part of your comment, the Bible says in Isaiah 40, vs 10
English- "Fear thou not; for i am with thee"
Yoruba- " Maafo; mowa pelu e"

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by sweetkev(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Marry me. I will be faithful kiss
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by victorian(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Bull load of crap.

OK o.

Keep being ignorant. Na una sabi.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
this is the period of generous distributors of pen1s.those ones that their pen1s cannot stay in one place, THEY will learn by force tongue

Recently THEY sacked a teacher for impregnating an ss3 girl

Richard the oau lecturer is in prison because his pen1s cannot be controlled

A man was serially disgraced and prosecuted for raping a 2year old baby

Make you no get sense.continue distributing it and enter mahun trap, prison, disgrace or untimely death

Shey na una type be the customers of the distribution how do you expect supply to dwindle when demand is on the increase? You don collect today own? Or still collecting?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by frankkydee(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Marry me i won't do such
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Bull load of crap.

shocked shuuu! Bros u get beep with this angel ni?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2020
frankkydee:

Marry me i won't do such

With those slippers boobs?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by byinks(f): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2020
kingthreat:
Marriage no easy ooo. See as this grown ass man preferred happiness in company of his lover than with his wife.

Marriage = Scam
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2020
victorian:
Nobody is taking bout the appendicitis.
Smiles

All y'all are gunning for, is he cheats at 68 years old. When the report says he came out from the bathroom, slumped and died as he was being rushed to the hospital.

One silent killer is appendix. Especially if it's ripe and it burst in the stomach. It kills like lightning, if surgical operation is not quickly carried out immediately.
I think that's what killed him, not the sex.
His friends said he has been complaining of pains around his stomach region for a while and told him to go check himself in the hospital. But he postponed going to the hospital but head straight to his lovers house.

What killed the man is Appendix.

Appendicitis is a silent and dangerous killer in the body. Don't take it lightly.

Rip to the old man. He was nonchalant about his health.
You make me smile!!!

I was angry reading through all judgemental comments...

May be they didn't read the 'Appendicitis' part!!!

Autopsy will shed light on the cause of death anyway!!!

My Suspicion: Heart attack or Appendicitis!!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Bull load of crap.
Educate us since you know so much..
Why the insult??
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Homeboiy:
price of unfaithfulness at 68
he had Appendicitis, you didn't read that part? angry Judge Judy.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by AoA777: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2020
68 year old man still driving tanker!!!
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
You make me smile!!!

I was angry reading through all judgemental comments...

May be they didn't read the 'Appendicitis' part!!!

Autopsy will shed light on the cause of death anyway!!!

My Suspicion: Heart attack or Appendicitis!!
Definitely Appendicitis or heart attack, at 68 he probarbly thought that he was invincible. He clearly was warned about his health which he ignored.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Bull load of crap.
Okay, tell us what killed the man, you seem to know what killed him, and please make sure you witnessed the death. or you will appear like an ignoramuse too. grin
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
“His wife and children are based in Ibadan, and according to what we have heard so far, he had not gone home for about six months .

Why will he go and see his wife and kids , useless old fool. This type barely take care of their kids but are willing to spend on mistress and flex as if no tomorrow.
Yes! blame the old man by all means, what about the girfriend he was seen? she had no hand in the man not been able to have gone home to see his family?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
No worries, his family should celebrate, he was 68 years old. atleast he lived above the Nigerian life expectancy level.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
BianoJay:
Sex has killed more people in Nigeria this year than COVID-19, yet no one is talking about it...
sex do not kill people! what kinda Ignorant mindset is this. grin

I have had sex with nearly 150 women, from prostitutes, girlfriends, and even married women why did sex not kill me? and i am not even yet 40 years old.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BianoJay(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
sex do not kill people! what kinda Ignorant mindset is this. grin

I have had sex with nearly 150 women, from prostitutes, girlfriends, and even married women why did sex not kill me? and i am not even yet 40 years old.
grin grin

Lol...bros allow me talk o...
It has nothing to do with mindset... it's just plain talk, and it's true. grin grin

Bros, I hail your sexual prowess, but no forget say all others wey die, probably dey nack more than you, but na one day them enter and no fit come back..and died in active service grin grin
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Slumped complaining of pain all over his body. Classic case of heart failure. Heart health is so important. More people die of heart diseases each day than from corona virus.. it needs more attention to be honest
%1000000 true. but you will not hear Nigerians talk about it. some Ignoramuses on here are already making ridiculous suggestions that sex killed him. Man was 68 years old with bad heart and he had Appendicitis also he was also warned about his bad health which he ignored.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
Definitely Appendicitis or heart attack, at 68 he probarbly thought that he was invincible. He clearly was warned about his health which he ignored.
Exactly!!
We need to change our mentalities as Nigerians.. Our health must come first ahead of any other thing!!
That trip can wait..
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
BianoJay:
grin grin

Lol...bros allow me talk o...
It has nothing to do with mindset... it's just plain talk, and it's true. grin grin

Bros, I hail your sexual prowess, but no forget say all others wey die, probably dey nack more than you, but na one day them enter and no fit come back..and died in active service grin grin
look! it's not true. it clearly stated that the man had Appendicitis, why did you ignore that part? he was 68 years old too he may have also had a heart attack. trust me. sex do not kill people ask your doctor if you have one, a proper proffessional doctor will tell you to have alot of sex, you should also take care of your heart go for check up regularly.

I recomend you should have plenty of sex grin and you will see that it will not kill you. trust me, I know! don't be afraid try it. grin

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
Exactly!!
We need to change our mentalities as Nigerians.. Our health must come first ahead of any other thing!!
That trip can wait..
Music to my ears. %10000000 correct.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Yoruba and sexual rascality is like the bond between fish and water.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by mrsfavour(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2020
BabaO2:

You no go understand
I wan understand a beg, is it more sweet out there or death awaiting?
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by nick50(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
It's in their blood.. Afonjas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.