Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) (663 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2020
This man seems to know very much about our problems more than any other Nigeria leader I have seen as he disects the problems of Nigeria in his lecture.

His lecture is better than most empty election campaign manifestoes I have seen in Nigeria.

But ethnicity, religion and bad politics won't allow Nigerians see clearly inorder to Identify true leaders. So sad!!!

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwixIsIJkc

Lalasticlala
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by daddytime(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Lol...

We know where this dance dey go.

We siddon jeje dey watch u a

2023 don start.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by Subduer: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
1. Is the BEHEADING of Gideon Akaluka in 1995 traceable to him?
2. In Sudan did he interact with Osama bin Laden, considering that Pres Trump is not like Obama?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by TylerDurden: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
NwekeUG:
This man seems to know very much about our problems more than any other Nigeria leader I have seen as he disects the problems of Nigeria in his lecture.

His lecture is better than most empty election campaign manifestoes I have seen in Nigeria.

But ethnicity, religion and bad politics won't allow Nigerians see clearly inorder to Identify true leaders. So sad!!!

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwixIsIJkc

Lalasticlala
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by Tomiwa69(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2020
I would rather vote sanusi than a Flat head from yeast Come 2023....Igbos will eventually get intoxicated by Power they AV never tasted before and start oppressing the rest...I bet they will do worse than the Fulani are Doing now
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by NextD18: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi Lamidi deserves what he got!

Period!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by fergie001: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Everyone has a right to aspire.

...but this dance get as e dey go...

Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Subduer:
1. Is the BEHEADING of Gideon Akaluka in 1995 traceable to him?
2. In Sudan did he interact with Osama bin Laden, considering that Pres Trump is not like Obama?
1.Why should it be traceable to him
2.President Trump,the emancipator of Taliban?
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by Subduer: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

1.Why should it be traceable to him
2.President Trump,the emancipator of Taliban?
It's Obama that installed the Taliban.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Subduer:
It's Obama that installed the Taliban.
Really undecided
Re: Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tomiwa69:
I would rather vote sanusi than a Flat head from yeast Come 2023....Igbos will eventually get intoxicated by Power they AV never tasted before and start oppressing the rest...I bet they will do worse than the Fulani are Doing now

They understand how you think

(1) (Reply)

Logos State Declares Dusk To Dawn Curfew / COVID-19: Orji Begins Distribution Of Food Palliatives To Constituents (photos) / BREAKING: IMF Grants Immediate Debt Relief To 25 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.