Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive (303 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by eDeity: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2020
French Culture Minister Franck Riester has been infected by the coronavirus outbreak, a source close to the culture ministry said on Monday, adding the 46-year-old member of government was "feeling well".

"The minister tested positive today" after displaying symptoms, the ministry said.

It noted that Riester spent several days last week at the country's lower house National Assembly, where five virus cases were confirmed earlier.

The prime minister's office said that the rules for ministers with the virus "are the same for all French people" including acting with caution and taking measures to minimise the chances of the disease spreading.

The culture minister has not met French President Emmanuel Macron for several days, the source close to the culture ministry said.

One of the European countries hit hardest by the coronavirus, France's tally reached 25 deaths and 1,412 cases on Monday evening (up by 286 from the previous day). The disease has killed nearly 4,000 worldwide.

Having banned large public gatherings at the end of February, France will see its first match with no fans in 10 years at PSG’s stadium on Wednesday.

Meanwhile the Louvre said on Monday it was restricting entry to the world's most visited museum, as concerts were cancelled across France, including Madonna's Paris concerts as part of her "Madame X" tours.

Source: https://www.france24.com/en/20200309-france-s-culture-minister-has-coronavirus

Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by MrSensor(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Nothing worries me, I'm far away in Africa and we'll protected and ready for this Corona.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by TallPck1(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2020
This aint funny anymore

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by kponkedenge(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
What's really going on in the world?
Another thing I'm confused about is that.... On the coronavirus update, they said over 65,000 of 100,000 people have recovered, but they keep saying the number of infections is 100,000 plus. If they have really recovered, shouldn't the number drop to about 50,000 plus people?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by eDeity: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2020
If it continues like this, it won't be long before a head of state test positive. Let's hope the cure come out soon
Re: Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2020
It seems like China has taken a back seat and Europe is now the new breeding ground

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated Healthy Lifestyle / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them / Coronavirus Vaccine Test Opens With 1st Doses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.