Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) (56396 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by colestephan86: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
NwekeUG:
Fuji musician, Wasiu Ishola Adewale Olasunkanmi Omogbolahan Anifowoshe, professionally known as Kwam 1 and who is now a Maiyegun of Youruba land was captured slapping a photographer during an event.

Also known as K1 De Ultimate, the 63-year-old during his performance at socialite Ibrahim Dende's birthday party, was captured on camera, cautioning a photographer. In the video, he is seen stopping midway through his performance to call someone onto the stage. A photographer, while trying to get a good picture, attempts to sit at the bottom of the stage but gets slapped on the head by the musician instead.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTYvOpBbgs
This one na slap?
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by bionixs: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
NwekeUG:
Fuji musician, Wasiu Ishola Adewale Olasunkanmi Omogbolahan Anifowoshe, professionally known as Kwam 1 and who is now a Maiyegun of Youruba land was captured slapping a photographer during an event.

Also known as K1 De Ultimate, the 63-year-old during his performance at socialite Ibrahim Dende's birthday party, was captured on camera, cautioning a photographer. In the video, he is seen stopping midway through his performance to call someone onto the stage. A photographer, while trying to get a good picture, attempts to sit at the bottom of the stage but gets slapped on the head by the musician instead.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTYvOpBbgs
hypocrites everywhere. He should go back there and get the slap again and again . That is how they would snap everything only to use it to post trash
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana post=873496 smiley75:
Abegi, its not like its a malicious slap, if that could be classified as a slap. It was a corrective one. More like an elder tapping a minor on the head for misbehaving.

You have sense!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Ojuororun(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
saheedbadmus:
That's bad.. why slap him when u can simply tell him to stay aside.. well thank God it's been recorded.Alhaji needs to apologize asap or else d dude can sue him for assault .. in Nigeria the powerful and rich people oppress the poor and less privileged.. God av Mercy on the poor..

When having a party always have it at the back of your mind that security is very important.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situatio..
assult in this country....?
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by darediamond(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Homers123:
Person wey dey pull gun on boys for street when dem dey try ask am for money? This one na child's play to him.

I have once heard that about him too. And that to me makes him low-lifer boy not a MAN.

If you have Spirit of contentment, NEVER WILL YOU Idolize any one in life because no one is Something without the 3 elements of Life namely Earth, Water and Air.

So what Week I did makes no sense at all at his AGE and seem!y exposure !evel.

He is solo lowly boy!
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by infocrib(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
His action involuntary, looking closely at the video, he was just about correcting someone wen dis one con do wetin he dey correct that one for. (Transfer of ..........)
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
That wasn't a slap, watch it well. He merely hit on the head very mildly
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Barzinime(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Most of you that haven't seen plane tyres will be talking about sane climes.
Nonsense! angry

1koboko:
In sane climes, he would have been arrested and charged with assault.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Truthbites: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
A man with 40 Children behaving like this
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
That's wrong of him.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
why are you not very fine? What's wrong with you?

I had been clearing a backlog of work. It has been tiring, and so it made me sort of unwell. But, I am OK now.

Thank you for asking, my sweet wuddlywukumy pumpkin cheesy
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
BluntBoy:

I had been clearing a backlog of work. It has been tiring, and so it made me sort of unwell. But, I am OK now.

Thank you for asking, my sweet wuddlywukumy pumpkin cheesy
ooopssss Pele

Work stress,part of life.when you fall into this mood, remind yourself dangote has preek like me, the people that parked Lamborghini in their garage do not have 4 breasts

If a woman can fly private jet by just using her hole well,how much more you that is hardworking

Remember the kind of society you're in.if a baboon has money he will be given more respect and attention than a broke professor. you will never be respected till you get this paper and you can get away with anything once you have this paper.remember the embarrassment and assault a hustling broke photographer faced by kwam1 when he hit him in the head.k1 got away with it because of this paper

Rest but make this paper

Anything you want to do make sure you make this paper.dont die of stress without making this paper.owa very necessary because what profiteth a man to be born in nigeria,grow up in nigeria,suffer and go to stressful situation in pursuit of this paper and still not make the paper before he dies.it will have been better he wasn't born cheesy

Don't worry.youll be fine.. cheesy
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by oracle009(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss kiss :-

But, however looking at that video well, you would discover that he wasn't the one that slapped that dude but the person next to him. He only waved him away while the next guy slapped him.

Looking closely... K1 did slap the guy
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Stillthebest: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
oracle009:

Looking closely... K1 did slap the guy

All of you can't mistaken
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
see me for your back, beside yjshdkkwkskxjmlm

cheesycheesygringrin

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

WE DON'T REALLY MEAN ALL THOSE TRIBAL BASHING. JUST TO EASE TENSION AT TIMES...

ONE NAIRALAND FAMILY!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by lebete3000: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
saheedbadmus:
That's bad.. why slap him when u can simply tell him to stay aside.. well thank God it's been recorded.Alhaji needs to apologize asap or else d dude can sue him for assault .. in Nigeria the powerful and rich people oppress the poor and less privileged.. God av Mercy on the poor..

When having a party always have it at the back of your mind that security is very important.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situatio..

If you've seen the way poor people behave in Naija, you'll feel like giving them more than a slap on the head. They just behave like nothing is in their heads at all!

Going to your picture, na who be the pregnant bottom-belle wey be d chief bouncer for here cheesy
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by luluman: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
opebiboy:
ode. I am not igbo. Ozor
Whatever, they should still slap your mouth.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Digmygold: 4:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Timileyin1234:
The photographer wan block cheque face grin

Someone wan praise person to collect money u dey block way, if na me, na kick I go kick am cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha. You garrir. cheesy
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by uniqueicon: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2020
You post this headline in order to generate traffic, meanwhile after watching the video posted... The person that tap the guy was beside K1 and not K1.

In as much as the act of embarrassing the photographer is bad, kindly ensure you don't misled people in reporting fallacy next

Don't try to be popular by tarnishing someone else's popularity. peace!!!!!
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
ooopssss Pele

Work stress,part of life.when you fall into this mood, remind yourself dangote has preek like me, the people that parked Lamborghini in their garage do not have 4 breasts

If a woman can fly private jet by just using her hole well,how much more you that is hardworking

Remember the kind of society you're in.if a baboon has money he will be given more respect and attention than a broke professor. you will never be respected till you get this paper and you can get away with anything once you have this paper.remember the embarrassment and assault a hustling broke photographer faced by kwam1 when he hit him in the head.k1 got away with it because of this paper

Rest but make this paper

Anything you want to do make sure you make this paper.dont die of stress without making this paper.owa very necessary because what profiteth a man to be born in nigeria,grow up in nigeria,suffer and go to stressful situation in pursuit of this paper and still not make the paper before he dies.it will have been better he wasn't born cheesy

Don't worry.youll be fine.. cheesy

cheesy

Well, I will take your advice.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by RightChannel: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wasiu And Saheed Osupa Are Like Devil When Performing Live On Stage
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by izibili44: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
You say sue in Nigeria
saheedbadmus:

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by LordAzubuike(f): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
yemmie:
I remember what he did at Sofi night 1998 night at Kwara hotel hosted by Kwara poly.

He came very late at about 2am , he wanted to do any how with his security entourage...

Omo boys para... with different four ... Omo K1 beg oo, as in really begging... he was kept at Ariya Garden that mid night ...

Hmmm ....
So ariya garden is as old as 1998 lol... I rock that ashawo joint some years back.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by nhurhetee(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
NextD18:
Touting is the first process to go through before you become a musician in any Yoruba land.

Lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym In A Stylish Way Weeks After Leaving Kpokpogri: Video / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.