Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) (56381 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Fuji musician, Wasiu Ishola Adewale Olasunkanmi Omogbolahan Anifowoshe, professionally known as Kwam 1 and who is now a Maiyegun of Youruba land was captured slapping a photographer during an event.

Also known as K1 De Ultimate, the 63-year-old during his performance at socialite Ibrahim Dende's birthday party, was captured on camera, cautioning a photographer. In the video, he is seen stopping midway through his performance to call someone onto the stage. A photographer, while trying to get a good picture, attempts to sit at the bottom of the stage but gets slapped on the head by the musician instead.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTYvOpBbgs

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by saheedbadmus(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2020
That's bad.. why slap him when u can simply tell him to stay aside.. well thank God it's been recorded.Alhaji needs to apologize asap or else d dude can sue him for assault .. in Nigeria the powerful and rich people oppress the poor and less privileged.. God av Mercy on the poor..

When having a party always have it at the back of your mind that security is very important.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situatio..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by opebiboy: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Local yoruba touts

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
This man sef
He was only doing his job

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by NextD18: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Touting is the first process to go through before you become a musician in any Yoruba land.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by born2begreat(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2020
This is wrong, that’s someone’s father, someone’s husband. He could have just told to leave the scene rather than slapping him�. K1 or what’s his name should apologise to the man. That’s why I hate most of Nigeria celebrities because once they attained the height they see themselves as mini god who can ride on anyone. Stupid people�

NwekeUG:
Maiyegun of Youruba land and music star, K 1 De Ultimate was in occasion addressing the audience on a podium.

Then a photographer unintentionally blocked him while trying to get a good shot. Immediately, K1 slapped the photographer's head.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTYvOpBbgs

Lalasticlala

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
This man sef
He was only doing his job
yes. In such a situation, it is the duty of the security personnel to keep the audience off the stage

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Timileyin1234(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
The photographer wan block cheque face grin

Someone wan praise person to collect money u dey block way, if na me, na kick I go kick am cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by sam4noow(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ooh Dammmmnnn Shiiiittttt niggggaa

Thats a factory reset slap to import some sense into the photographer skull......

Anyway why is no one talking about NWAMAIKPE grin

I miss that foul mouth Bad Ass grin

13 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by 1koboko: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
In sane climes, he would have been arrested and charged with assault.

30 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by BafanaBafana: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abegi, its not like its a malicious slap, if that could be classified as a slap. It was a corrective one. More like an elder tapping a minor on the head for misbehaving.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy cheesy
I can only laugh

They were both doing what they were paid to do but granpa took it upon himself to intimidate the photoman

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Baba don vex...... Spraying money, must be collected....... wink

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by OakConsultNG: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is all shades of wrong..

Meanwhile, Obtain your TIN. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Olubadan1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Never joke with mayegun of Yorubaland because MAYEGUN can also BORIJE (KNOCK YOUR HEAD)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hope he didn't slap him with Afonja juju oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Funny, but bad of him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by TwoBottles: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
angry grin grin grin
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by 9jayes: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very funny, the photographer is egungun he only cautioned him not to sit on highway.

Bring your btc edakun

1 Like

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by okomile(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
He is afraid.
Nobody to be trusted

He does not even trust his shadow

grin grin
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Homers123(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Person wey dey pull gun on boys for street when dem dey try ask am for money? This one na child's play to him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Photo man should have slapped him back.

In an Animal kingdom, you must not be a Roman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Igbo guys and trouble making...

He frustrated the Yoruba musician...

BTW, Yoruba musicians are known worldwide. Can you tell me one single Igbo musician who is known in Nigeria by all? The answer is NO!

WAIT O, WE HAVE NOT READ DEVELOPMENT NEWS FROM ABROAD IN SOME MONTHS PAST, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE IGBO OVERSEAS DEVELOPERS?

ABI NA THE FEAR OF COLLORAL VAALUS (CORONA VIRUS, BUT THAT'S HOW IGBO GUYS WOULD PRONOUNCE IT)

IGBO AMAKA cheesy

I'm inside fcmb bank, Wetheral road, Owerri, coman beat me grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by BlackfireX: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
The south is too toutish.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by yemmight(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
That's his style.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Iceprincehkn(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is more like he was putting him in check.
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by sisisioge: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is a naija fada!
Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by staga: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
These photographers have no manners.

One nearly fell on top of my elderly father trying to get a snapshot, during an uncle's wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by worldfamousMJ(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
DM for New and Used iPhones, laptops, and other electronic gadgets.
Also available are; clothes, ladies handbags, shoes, underwear and many more.
Call or WhatsApp +971503302641. Or. +2347032060454
Get UAE (DUBAI) Visa in 2 working days... Office address
Lagos- office FF01,Axiom plaza, old Abeokuta Road, Agege, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) by Stillthebest: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiss kiss kiss

K1 my favorite musician.

Anyone who knows him one on one would know two things with him. Stinginess and quick to temper with some high level of discipline when it comes to home front, personal dealings and his career.

But, however looking at that video well, you would discover that he wasn't the one that slapped that dude but the person next to him. He only waved him away while the next guy slapped him.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / Checkout Timaya's Dope Church Outfit (Photo) / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.