Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This (2884 Views)

Opinion : Those Preparing For War In Nigeria / Opinion: Those Over The Age Of 45 Are The Cause Of Nigeria's Problem / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Built2last: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I have taken all you on this task.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

Don't bring your emotions here, come with facts.

There is one quick way of challenging the status quo, start fixing the issues.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

You can clap for him for talks, cars and nothing else.

The world has gone too shallow abeg.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by sapientia(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

Zombies are unpredictable.

Imagine how someone who sees Gen Buhari as sane will view Sanusi.

That's the issue.

Gen Buhari that cannot communicate in English for 10 mins without preparations and chaperone Kayari is their messiah so imagine how they view Sanusi.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Inkling(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2020
You are a thinker

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by holicupp(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2020
the matter tire me I swear

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Freestainworld(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2020
i dont pity the man at all, you claim to love your people, but can never do anything for them, just talking as if he himself is a saint.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by ProudDick: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
sapientia:

That's the issue.

Gen Buhari that cannot communicate in English for 10 mins without preparations and chaperone Kayari is their messiah so imagine how they view Sanusi.

You ipob wailers are unstable. Are you not the same ones that are happy that karma befell him?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Delusional nyamuri flat.head!! When u trade ur brain for a litre of kerosene, that's how u see everything from Osu caste system point of view!!

Since when did English become measurement of intelligence?? Ur father that can speak 10 mins of English, did that stop him from being a conductor in ur potopoto/erosion/HIV ravaged region?[code][/code]
sapientia:

That's the issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by BlackfireX: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Asnafsaeed:
Delusional nyamuri flat.head!! When u trade ur brain for a litre of kerosene, that's how u see everything from Osu caste system point of view!!

Since when did English become measurement of intelligence?? Ur father that can speak 10 mins of English, did that stop him from being a conductor in ur potopoto/erosion/HIV ravaged region?[code][/code]

Camel urine has send this almajiri's brain to TOTO.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by TylerDurden: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

No waste your saliva on these negros

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by helinues: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Karma is visiting them one by one...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Remijuice: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
No Tribal War Here Biko.
If You Have Nothing Sensible to Comment, Please, Read Comments and Follow Up.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by revolt(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
I dont give a hoot what you said.....I just know hes our worst cbn governor ever. Can never forgive him for destroying the stock market and reversing all the giant strides and g re oath in the banking sector. ......plus for killing 2 of our most powerful banks for personal northern agenda interests....intercontinental and oceanic....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Gandollaar(f): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Some zombies were even like Hell Rufai/Sanusi 2023. Hiss!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
revolt:
I dont give a hoot what you said.....I just know hes our worst cbn governor ever. Can never forgive him for destroying the stock market and reversing all the giant strides and g re oath in the banking sector. ......plus for killing 2 of our most powerful banks for personal northern agenda interests....intercontinental and oceanic....

He destroyed everything Soludo created.

All of a sudden from nowhere, that Oceanic and Intercontinental who were among the first 5 recapitalized banks were insolvent.

Hmm.

And it was written months before he carried it out.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by ogbuefi677(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Modafuka acquired 2 new Rolls Royce after his coronation, though he claims they were gifts.
Couldn't he have asked d donors to build primary schools instead.
But him go de try deceive the gullible with his defender of the almajiri and women talk.
Just like Buhari managed to scam them.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Sammy07: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
revolt:

But he's actually the one that saved our financial system from total collapse in 2009. During the global financial crisis in 2008, Charles soludo was busy saying Nigerian banks were safe and they ain't...
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Typical Nigerian is a dullard

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sammy07:

But he's actually the one that saved our financial system from total collapse in 2009. During the global financial crisis in 2008, Charles soludo was busy saying Nigerian banks were safe and they ain't...
oga those banks were not in distress. All a gimmick. As fbn boss he gave out loans without collateral too most ended up with amcon . This oil rig in marina he approved the loan to his padi. He is no saint

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Modafuka acquired 2 new Rolls Royce after his coronation, though he claims they were gifts.
But him go de try deceive the gullible with his defender of the almajiri and women talk.
bros i tire . Cars he no need. He should have sold them to help his people.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Sammy07: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
ednut1:
oga those banks were not in distress. All a gimmick. As fbn boss he gave out loans without collateral too most ended up with amcon . This oil rig in marina he approved the loan to his padi. He is no saint

I'm not saying he is a saint.
Who told you those banks ain't in distress
Pls, go and re read the bank failures of 2009 - 2010.
As from the Stanbic IBTC chairman Peterside Atedo.

He criticize him as well as many other financial commentators and journalis..

Read what happened to intercontinental bank then
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by revolt(m): 2:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Sammy07:

please how did he save it.
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Hoephase: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Op I am not a fan of Sanusi nor any politician for that matter.

But I noticed that the things you asked Sanusi to do is actually the job of those elected.

In this country we have had it so bad that we have taken it upon ourselves to do the jobs of elected officers(provide your own water, security, education, power etc) that we now believe it is normal.

My question to you is how much has each government both successive and present one improved on the tasks they were elected to do?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by sevenhundred(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:
say what you know please, SLS builts schools, even in his palace, and a lot of children under his payroll, you can go and confirm.
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by shugabasbn: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2020
The guy is an hypocrite. He is just like Dino, they talk what the masses wanted to hear but do opposite in their domains.

He was MD of Union n First bank before he became CBN governor. Can someone mention one single thing he did for the state?

I don't like people da talk without action I will rather praise those that mute and achiever
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Hoephase: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2020
shugabasbn:
The guy is an hypocrite. He is just like Dino, they talk what the masses wanted to hear but do opposite in their domains.

He was MD of Union n First bank before he became CBN governor. Can someone mention one single thing he did for the state?

I don't like people da talk without action I will rather praise those that mute and achiever

If you judge Sanusi performance based on his office that is normal. But judging him based on what he did for his state, a state that elected a governor to perform those tasks, is kind of hypocritical to me.
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Microwhy: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind those fools..
Nigerian youths and stupidity..
Re: Opinion: Those Who Praise Sanusi Wont Tell You This by Microwhy: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Built2last:

I read this same epistle as a reply on another thread.
Have you dig deeper? Did you goto Kano Municipal to ask questions.
Bro! Be wary of what you write and say because every word would be judge on the day of reconning. Please do your concise investigation before writing things like this...
Do you have any idea how much he spend every day for this course?

(1) (Reply)

All Clear Indications Defines Biafra As South East Only Nation / The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Presented A Trophy By Southeast Leaders- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.