Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa (116149 Views)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by bluebay(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
The man has more than enough to buy houses Sef in Banana island... Its formality

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Missionaire: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

The toilet is funny ! . What's that drum of water doing there ? . When there are buckets ? .

So unnecessary!

It serves as a water reservoir in case the water stops running.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Stirling0: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I think the drum is meant as the equivalent of a bath tub. He gets into the drum and takes his bath or something.
[/s]
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Can he survive dix?
Why can’t he survive?
Is he not a human being

They are people living in worse situation and are doing just fine.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
abdulskulboy:

Yes he can survive it. His stay there is just for 3months.
It’s actually three years
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
IWTBAB:
which kin mumu talk b dis one?
Na today you know some nairalanders no get sense ? Free that idiot up there.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by EncourageMe: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

The toilet is funny ! . What's that drum of water doing there ? . When there are buckets ? .

So unnecessary!
. Is a sub standard apartment, some times the water may not flow again due to no steady power supply to pump or any other reasons, he will be using the water stored inside the drum pending when the issue is resolved again. Normal practice in some Nigerian homes.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by LANDLORD72: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Next life, he won't want to be Emir again
Sanusi is a millionaire he will not sleep in this place for one night watch and see.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Cigarini: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
There is something fishy about Sanusi's removal. How come no Northern elite intervened to avert this public embarrassment and ridicule I believe it's a game plan . I think the North is trying to position Sanusi for 2023. He seems to be one of the most intelligent Northerner if not the most intelligent.
I see him been used as presidential candidate of APC to thwart Tinubu's presidential ambition plan.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by encryptjay(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Kids saying 'from grace to grass' don't have a clue about what's going on. This man is in money, all these stuff is temporary.
His kids are somewhere balling heard and you're coming here to type from grass to to bla di blah.
And with the way this whole stuff is going, hope it's not what I'm thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Bachelor self con house
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2020
sammyj:
angry This Gandollar man’s vindictiveness is being taken to another level. Just imagine not allowing the former Emir to go his place of choice with his family after the Dethronement. Let us fight this with #LetSanusiGo!!! angry
Instead of you to fight for your right to enjoy world class infrastructure, you want to fight for someone who doesn’t know of your existence and can as well enjoy all he wishes except for this period of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by GreenArrow1(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2020
ladykolly:
Pure definition of “from grace to grass”

And he is still legitimately richer than I and you combined. It just temporary. His family have been flown to one of his mansions in Lagos.
The man didn't want that throne as badly anymore after Ganduje created other emirates basically reducing his influence to a local government level chieftain.
He'll be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously!!!
bia enyia, which kind weed you dey take everyday? Damnnnnn nna gi there! Are you the only one deported from Asia? If you smoke weed , go close to fan n allow person rest, hia!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by simigold: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
From Landlord to Tenant
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
I am even surprised that the house is ok to this extent. I thought it would be worse
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by kolaa007(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Please I have a question will his wives follow him or they will arrange detention woman for him? Or they are going to starve him of sex? Or booty call they will be arranging for him. Cos kongi na bastard oooo
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by LordIsaac(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
He still remains the best thing that can happen to the Northern region.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
olasco2035:
This is where they are going to cage him.

Do you want to embark on your building project and you re in search of a good and affordable building design?.
We offer architectural services to our clients Nationwide,you get your signed and stamped drawings through waybill ( hardcopies) and your email ( soft copies).
Send a message via WhatsApp or call 09037396586 for further discussion

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by noblealuu: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

So unnecessary!

Madam, it's to store water for austerity...when the water in the reservoir gets exhausted. sad.

Government call it foreign reserves.

Politicians call it excess crude account.
Bankers call it Savings account.
Insurance companies call it assurance.
Water board call it reservoir.
Christians call it Assurance of Salvation.

I can go on and on cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Hotfella(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Dis one na quarantine before corona oo. Na to supply face mask remain!
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2020
LANDLORD72:

Sanusi is a millionaire he will not sleep in this place for one night watch and see.
He is under house arrest.
Read the previous threads

Gandolla will make sure he suffers while he still have the power to do so.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by SwordOfSpirit: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
What a pity
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Stirling0: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

It's just for 3 months mama, cam down. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by rapcy(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
OP I don't understand cage him. So Nigerians living in such condition are caged Abi. Biko, enough of all this emotional appealing. I wish him all the best and I pray he gets justice. Ganduje own dey come, life Na turn by turn.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by bizhop01: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Some people will start saying that sanusi is poor, a man that stolen over 250 billion naira under 4 years
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Mummymahdi(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, people talking rubbish here against the former Emir especially because of sanusi critical views about GEJ govt and calling what happened to him as karma, should be ashamed of themselves.. When he was speaking against what he saw in GEJ goverment, APC taught he was with them. and they were praising h

im. now he continued in his nature to speak against a government where a governor was caught on camera taking bribe and they become irritated with him... Now PDP is happy with him. but the truth is that sanusi is a great man who is not afraid to speak truth to power regardless of political parties or its consequences, we need such like him, if we want to build a nation of our dreams... I see this man becoming greater than the thief that banished him

That's it
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by LANDLORD72: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Divine200:

He is under house arrest.
Read the previous threads

Gandolla will make sure he suffers while he still have the power to do so.
He is under house arrest, and he was given appointment yesterday.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by opmoriy: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, people talking rubbish here against the former Emir especially because of sanusi critical views about GEJ govt and calling what happened to him as karma, should be ashamed of themselves.. When he was speaking against what he saw in GEJ goverment, APC taught he was with them. and they were praising him. now he continued in his nature to speak against a government where a governor was caught on camera taking bribe and they become irritated with him... Now PDP is happy with him. but the truth is that sanusi is a great man who is not afraid to speak truth to power regardless of political parties or its consequences, we need such like him, if we want to build a nation of our dreams... I see this man becoming greater than the thief that banished him

On GEJ

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Emma1Oj(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Even me that's still hustling up and down now.. most looking for jab won't dream to live in such a low life apartment, talk more of Sanusi caliber.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Divine200: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
LANDLORD72:

He is under house arrest, and he was given appointment yesterday.
He can’t accept any appointment during this period. He can’t even leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Mummymahdi(f): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Cigarini:
There is something fishy about Sanusi's removal. How come no Northern elite intervened to avert this public embarrassment and ridicule I believe it's a game plan . I think the North is trying to position Sanusi for 2023. He seems to be one of the most intelligent Northerner if not the most intelligent.
I see him been used as presidential candidate of APC to thwart Tinubu's presidential ambition plan.

U are not updated , u don't know how northerners hate this man for seriously criticizing Almajiri and trying to establish an office under Hizbah which will stop poor men from marrying more than one wife, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.