Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa (115846 Views)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Tulsaguy: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:
chai!!
This one I am seeing 2 standing fans, it seem there is no AC (yet).
Imagine the bed, the man will not even be able to turn at night, even the bathroom, he cannot meditate in his tub. Na wao!
Meanwhile I hope the original owner of the house will be paid his rent.

Gandollar wicked pass spiritual wickedness.......a wicked opposition to have...

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by barrypro: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is quite pitiful.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Birniwa(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Cigarini:
There is something fishy about Sanusi's removal. How come no Northern elite intervened to avert this public embarrassment and ridicule I believe it's a game plan . I think the North is trying to position Sanusi for 2023. He seems to be one of the most intelligent Northerner if not the most intelligent.
I see him been used as presidential candidate of APC to thwart Tinubu's presidential ambition plan.

With all the professors and emeriti we've all over Nigerian universities and abroad yet your faculty of thinking reasons to you that, Sanusi, with Masters Degree as highest qualification is the most intelligent in the entire North? If this is how dreadful the murky stuff inside your skull processes information, then you're one of the dumbest southerner if not the only dumbest entirely there.

For the analysis you portrayed regarding Sanusi's 2023 presidential ploy, let me clear it out to you and anyone here interested that it's nothing but BS. Buhari hates Sanusi so much that there are intelligent reports published earlier this morning on national dailies that he (Buhari) ordered Ganduje to depose Sanusi for so many reasons including the fact that Sanusi is being seen a reformist who has been opposing government's policies which he rightly thinks they're pro-corruptive. Remember in 2014, President GEJ suspended him for same reason when he exposed the $20 billion fraud.

Second reason, Emir Sanusi supported PDP in Kano in the past election where he expressed his opinions about this publicly. Kano government cited this same reason in many other reasons why it dethroned him because constitutionally, emir works for the government and must support its policies unconditionally.

So in essence, Sanusi is pro-PDP while I do not need to tell you where Buhari and Ganduje belong to. If you think this is a ploy to position the deposed emir ahead of the 2023 presidential election, then I'll advise that you stop visiting the politics category here on Nairaland and get busy with your Yahoo-yahoo scheme.

1 Like

Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Buffalo2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
GuestLog:
Please oo! How safe is the town?

See bathroom... A whole former Emir will pour water from drum to bucket before he bath!

No AC

No Furnishings

No Rolls Royce

No fridge for Fura da no-no

Even the bed sef won't contain the 3 wives, 2 people will have to sleep on the floor, while the children sleep in the living room!

Kuku kee me!
grin
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by luluosas(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Really? I feel sorry for him though. Imagine a man that has 4 active wives to his credit. Anyway, it's his lot
Birniwa:

In Hausa traditions, when a dethroned king is banished, he'll have no access to his wives and all family members. So, he'll be staying here all alone until another fate changes the situation.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by quiteboy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Can he survive dix?
him go try adjust him lifestyle, cause average nigerians dey adjust their lifestyle day by day.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by abdulskulboy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
petitejolie:
after that what next
He will run for president 2023
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Disgusting. This is prison. I'll fall sick there within a week.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by virginchaser(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
The person that post this private pictures ought to be penalized. Everything ought not be in public domain.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

The toilet is funny ! . What's that drum of water doing there ? . When there are buckets ? .

So unnecessary!

It's necessary for saving water
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by ogubolokento(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
I laugh you neva start Bros....
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by isax(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
this is a big lie.
Does the OP mean to say Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has no house before now angry
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by yeman1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
olasco2035:
This is where they are going to cage him.

Correct ! cheesy
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by enemyofprogress: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
All to dehumanise the man. Fokn idiots
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by chimaobinelson(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:
Arrange seventy virgin toto for him,at least.

UnaToto
Odè na 72 jareh
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Exodora: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
My bathroom is even better than his and my bed bigger than his too.Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by hgnbello(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dis wat dey want us to see..
Am sure he will nt spend a night there.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by frog12: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
why nairaland dey lie??
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
sammyj:
angry This Gandollar man’s vindictiveness is being taken to another level. Just imagine not allowing the former Emir to go his place of choice with his family after the Dethronement. Let us fight this with #LetSanusiGo!!! angry

Have you finished fighting Fulani herdsmen invasion?
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by gouken2: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
No AC, just Standing fans
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Deoboss(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

The toilet is funny ! . What's that drum of water doing there ? . When there are buckets ? .

So unnecessary!
The water does not flow hence water is deposited in the drum then poured in the bucket for bathing etc.

Sad for the Emir who is used to luxury as he is very rich himself
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by pbet15: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
i see
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Deoboss(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
dalhjana:
He is still living lavish. Tell me when they clear all the money in his account. Then I will know he is suffering.

Very true, having billions in the bank as balance is enough assurance for him to persevere whatever he is facing in that confinement apartment for some time till he is released
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by Platony(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Adonbilivit!!!

Even if It's true, give dis place 1wk & see the transformation.

Sanusi is a BILLIONAIRE!!
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by MrGerald(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Lmao

So unnecessary!
What again, to make him feel like someone is standing next to him so he won't shiit comfortably
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by ejanla077: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, people talking rubbish here against the former Emir especially because of sanusi critical views about GEJ govt and calling what happened to him as karma, should be ashamed of themselves.. When he was speaking against what he saw in GEJ goverment, APC taught he was with them. and they were praising him. now he continued in his nature to speak against a government where a governor was caught on camera taking bribe and they become irritated with him... Now PDP is happy with him. but the truth is that sanusi is a great man who is not afraid to speak truth to power regardless of political parties or its consequences, we need such like him, if we want to build a nation of our dreams... I see this man becoming greater than the thief that banished him

He spoke against the tradition of the North. Not APC

Pls dont bobo us. Sanusi was appointed emir by apc 2014 in appreciation of propaganda against Goodluck government
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by 1Dray(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
jamezman:
Awe

Awe abi Ewe or Ewu? grin grin grin
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by jolyment: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
ContractKiller:
Don't mind him. As if he doesn't know that the 70 virgin toto is only after death.

Really?
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by 02Kebreal(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

Baby factory product.
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by michealdeco: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
olasco2035:
This is where they are going to cage him.
cage?

This is enjoyment not Cage
Better than my own room and better than a typical Nigeria correctional facility
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

It's for 75 virgins,70 is for dead jihadists
Re: Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa by dryakson(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
shegzy0007:
Truly, Quick question, can you help me with 1k?
Send your details, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.