Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (36717 Views)

'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2020

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Adgideon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
U even have confidence, to dey talk, na bcis of say hand no touch u well if not you no get mouth to dey yarn rubbish don't worry your road to kirikiri is very wide
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by krucifix(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Burruchaga71:
But 11 years old is old enough to get married in the Northern states
what is this malu saying

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by TinyHacker: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
God will punish all of you at PMexpress, its always you carrying fake news and pedophilic rape by faceless people but i blame the brainless people commenting on this thread, maybe they are still your accounts
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Reigning2020: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=87363833]Why rape case keep increasing this days? I think Government need to legalize oloso. ... Some people will still think like a kid now

Legalising oloso or not has nothing to with increase in rape cases or curb the incessant report on this kind of case .even with brothel in some men's backyard it will not stop these kind of sick acts from some people
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anything will do o.... your generation no go beg abeg inned something to eat at work this week... pls god bless you 2007919121 zenith bank embarassed
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Etumudonsmart: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nawa
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2020
nor surprised . akwa ibom ibom girls start fucking from 10 years old

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Digmygold: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2020
God save our daughters from the hands of Ubunja replcas.AMEN.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Donaldoni: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Except she was raped, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by bstar4God(m): 1:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Scape �
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 1:34am On Mar 12, 2020
OFF WITH HIS BALLS! angry
>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 1:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Uniquekriss:
If u see what most of our teenagers do ehhhn, u would know that most of them have gone so wayward. Read d story properly, they've been doing it noiselessly until d parents of d girl found out so it's no rape inasmuch as she's underaged I think she's sexually mature.
burner44:
Did you know 11 years old is the Age of consent in Nigeria
Vortex369:
If the girl was not forced, it is not rape.

The so called Age of Consent is not sacrosanct as some of these so called underage girls are wiser than Solomon.
mordred44:
Girls at dia age enjoy it widout complain....Shameless idiot
Sean4ko:
nor surprised . akwa ibom ibom girls start fucking from 10 years old
Donaldoni:
Except she was raped, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

Hope you lot are not PAEDOPHILES...
Because you are straight-up sounding like it. undecided

A minor cannot grant legal consent and the age of majority in Nigeria is 18...
That is why you cannot enter into or enforce a contract in Nigeria with anyone under 18.

>
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2020
The fact that this guy is talking like this means he's mad. But many are actually mad and the public doesn't know.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SuyaEater(m): 2:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Nigeria needs its own version of To catch a predator.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by etrange: 2:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Fear men!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Godpikin4real(f): 3:09am On Mar 12, 2020
I honestly still find it difficult to phantom the sexual attraction of underaged girls. Their rapists are simply insane.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2020
From 20yrs of age, a male child is already a man while a female child is a woman from 18byears
solablings:
How can a 24 years old person be referred to as man?

He's such a stupid boy
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kunletexs: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Hhansome:
It's disgusting to comment on posts as this. Watch closely over your girl child.

Correction.....over your children both male and female. Oga, aunties dey rape young boys too o

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Deltatoto: 5:11am On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
Why rape case keep increasing this days? I think Government need to legalize oloso. ... Some people will still think like a kid now
that I be olosho shouldn’t make u encourage it.idiot
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Originalsly: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Hmmm..... community problem that need to be addressed. The guy thinks it's normal.... the baby girl thinks it's normal. The guy leaves the community... he would still think it's normal to have sex with small girls.... already a pedophile and don't even know.
Sex with a minor.....under 16/18?...... rape.... doesn't matter if she gives consent or not.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
Why rape case keep increasing this days? I think Government need to legalize oloso. ... Some people will still think like a kid now
are you one? If yes, dm me make we reason.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dnawah(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2020
TheRealProphet:
this man di*k should be prepared with alligator paper and serve to him in a cage occupied with lion and snakes.
Meanwhile some girls be devil ohh...girls of 14 sexual hormones dey high, e get one for my compound wey dey yarn say na matured men she like to fuvk and she be 14yrs ohh..fear young girls wey no b virgin ohh.
she must've copied a lot from you people in that compound,
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Obiaksnews: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Even if the said minor claims to be an expert, you as an adult engaging in sexual activities with them would only get you locked up, It's high time pervert old men take their eyes off little girls and stop using the stupid excuse " She's already exposed" to back up their devilish acts.
TheRealProphet:
this man di*k should be prepared with alligator paper and serve to him in a cage occupied with lion and snakes.
Meanwhile some girls be devil ohh...girls of 14 sexual hormones dey high, e get one for my compound wey dey yarn say na matured men she like to fuvk and she be 14yrs ohh..fear young girls wey no b virgin ohh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by CuteYvonne777: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2020
They Should Kill me
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Akpan01: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Every day pedophile and Rape allegations.
Even the Government are heightening these Crime because no Meaningful jobs for abled youth, Even to enrol Children for Lagos Govt. Schools, dey go demand for LASSRA, Tax- Clearance Certificate, House Rent, NEPA Bills. Water Bill, Statement of Bank Financial Status. Cover Letter, Letter from Local Government Chairman, Letter from 3 Village Heads.
Somebody like me I sharperly racketeer/Doctor my Documents and move along. No Devil dare stop me.
Na the Government corrupt the System. One day na One Minister go Rape person Daughter to death. Maybe then, Government go ask make they make a special Prison constructed to fit accommodate the Rape Prisoners or Pedophiles.
Any Girl wey don dey see her period should avoid Male folks money say Chewing gum or Sweet Money. Before Nigeria DPP go torture you say na 'Advice from Court' Cos na that one
dey sabi Pass.
Because every Female Children parents dey claim say their Pikin na Under 16, na wetin dey trend be that now.
No more bok. ....m. I rest my pertinecious case.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by burner44(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2020
9jaRealist:

Hope you lot are not PAEDOPHILES...
Because you are straight-up sounding like it. undecided

A minor cannot grant legal consent and the age of majority in Nigeria is 18...
That is why you cannot enter into or enforce a contract in Nigeria with anyone under 18.

>
No. Just stating it because i had a neighbour who was dating a 16 years old girl and the mom found out and placed a rape charge on the guy and the girl in wuestion could not say a word but stood with the mother meanwhile it was consensual. Sometimes this cases aren't really cases of rape and they tag them minors because they are not up to 18 years old when the constitution says otherwise.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by obembet(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Deltatoto:
that I be olosho shouldn’t make u encourage it.idiot

So out are oloso? That's good. @ Blyzz
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by gouken2: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lagos people like defiling minors
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by sylve11: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vortex369:
If the girl was not forced, it is not rape.

The so called Age of Consent is not sacrosanct as some of these so called underage girls are wiser than Solomon.

Hmmmm cool
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by RightChannel: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is There Anything Bad In It
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Czartega(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
icebird25:
He might be saying the truth though...
In order verify his claim police should send someone dear to he hehe one the underage girls over there..
Pls this is my opinion and anybody that will quote me ..egungun will fall on that person

Be careful.... Na express you dey go. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video) / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.