Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso (59595 Views)

Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit / Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Sewgon79(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:
Foolishness and stupidity is when you're from the south but are more interested in what's happening in Kano even more than those from Kano Municipal Local Government Area of Kano State.

For God's sake how does Sanusi's dethronement affect the southerners?

Sanusi this, Ganduje that.
How e take affect you?

How does his enthronement or dethronement help you as a southerner or even none indigene of Kano state?

Ok, he's always talking about the ills in the core north and so fvcking what? Is he the first to do that? You think aboki people don't know their problems? Islam is not like Christianity where one pastor will go and bring his own version of the Bible just to pass a particular message to his sheeples. Islam is conservative. It doesn't matter what Sanusi say, what matters is what the Quran and the hadith say.

Southerners, stop poking into the affairs of the North, face your problems. This is not a national issue, it's a state issue and only Kano indigenes should be interested.

As for the wailers that don't want to move on from 2015. Celebrate his dethronement all you like, Goodluck isn't coming back, deal with it!

Having said that

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

Again, leave aboki to sort themselves out please.

Three gbosa for you
Gbosa!
Gbosa!!
Gbosa!!!
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
We know now, Gandollar could not have done such a thing without his father's blessing.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Caregiver053: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by MadLogan(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:
Foolishness and stupidity is when you're from the south but are more interested in what's happening in Kano even more than those from Kano Municipal Local Government Area of Kano State.

How e take affect you?

How does his enthronement or dethronement help you as a southerner or even none indigene of Kano state?

Ok, he's always talking about the ills in the core north and so fvcking what? Is he the first to do that? You think aboki people don't know their problems? Islam is not like Christianity where one pastor will go and bring his own version of the Bible just to pass a particular message to his sheeples. Islam is conservative. It doesn't matter what Sanusi say, what matters is what the Quran and the hadith say.

Southerners, stop poking into the affairs of the North, face your problems. This is not a national issue, it's a state issue and only Kano indigenes should be interested.

As for the wailers that don't want to move on from 2015. Celebrate his dethronement all you like, Goodluck isn't coming back, deal with it!

Having said that

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

You are a big fool. How can you be as educated as this and can’t even make sense? If a governor can dethrone a traditional leader in the north, it can then happen anywhere in Nigeria. People have to talk so that the right things will be done and also to avoid something like this happening else where in the country.... no one is against Islamic Hadith but Muslims have to be aware of the change in time, this is 21st century and there Hadith have to fall in line with the need of people in this timeline .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by IJOBA2: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
shocked
kestolove95:
Buhari is a useless man
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by fredoooooo: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na nunu full kwankwaso brain .. so Buhati order Sanusi t support you too ..
Ganduje na man you be , he crush his enemy with what he has in hand .. Sanusi don learn now.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by fredoooooo: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:

How e take affect you?

Having said that

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

Gbayi cool
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by maldino: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
No wonder the presidency has been mute all these while..
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by adecz: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wetin concern Gbenga, Nosa or
Tochukwu when when herdsmen
are fighting themselves?

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by chozzy: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Very obvious
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Gandollaar(f): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
I think Sanusi forced everyone's hands.

Clearly, Sanusi was at loggerheads with Ganduje and he let it get in the way of his official duties.
Ganduje must have warned him severally but Sanusi's ego won't let him.

Ganduje will then go ahead to report to Buhari and when Sanusi remained adamant , Buhari will wash his hands and feet and tell Ganduje to do as he wishes.
.Lol
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Etumudonsmart: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Gandollaar(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:

How e take affect you?

Having said that

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

Kai.abokinah! Lahi Shege ka fe sa ko?

Ina achi amu naka naka ko?

Walahi mutum aana Allah! grin

Allah (shit be upon him) be pressed!!
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by bluecircle470: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Flyingngel:
I may differ with Sanusi in some areas but Ganduje going this far is a sad commentary.
One day all those involve will regret this action.

What is you people’s problem with how a governor removes a traditional ruler in his state? Is it any of our problem or how does that affect us. This people don’t care about us so i believe they can deal with themselves for all i care.
Some people expecting the presidency to interfere, is it because he’s a northerner? If this should happen in SW or SE will you still expect the presidency to interfere?
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Studio247: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
bigtt76:
Truth be told ....SLS was imposed on the people. I recall how prominent government officials and other politicians flew to Kano prior to his announcement ...that may have contributed too undecided

do your findings oga that throne is his birthright
He does not need to be imposed on anyone
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by iammo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gandollaar:
Kai.abokinah! Lahi Shege ka fe sa ko?

Ina achi amu naka naka ko?

Walahi mutum aana Allah! grin

Allah (shit be upon him) be pressed!!

get well soon
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Pasprof27(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
FrLukas:
Unless you are referring to Abba Kyari, I don't think Muhammadu Buhari actually is aware of what is going on around him.

���
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Legendguru: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
No wonder
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by HardWork29: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ororo no dey fade, Oba no dey go transfer
If u know u know
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by egoldman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

And Fvck you too angry angry
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Flyingngel(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
bluecircle470 post:

What is you people’s problem with how a governor removes a traditional ruler in his state? Is it any of our problem or how does that affect us. This people don’t care about us so i believe they can deal with themselves for all i care.
Some people expecting the presidency to interfere, is it because he’s a northerner? If this should happen in SW or SE will you still expect the presidency to interfere.

Guy drink water first.
Like they always say and injury to one is and injury to all; beside that we are looking forward to have a country where people will lead with consience cos we don't know what the future holds for us.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by monaPhilz: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
24kmagic:

How e take affect you?

Having said that

Fvck Sanusi
Fvck Ganduje
Fvck Bubu
Fvck Goodluck

You don't have shame? Must you always sound like uncivilized being?
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Yusman316(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Those agreeing with Kwankwaso, what evidence did he provide to prove his allegations?
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Xisnin(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
bigtt76:
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/how-tinubu-saraki-made-kwankwaso-appoint-sanusi-emir/ undecided

You dodged my question.

How are Emirs selected?

Kwankwaso, the governor at the time appointed Sanusi by the power vested
on him by the constitution.

Can you list the Emirs or Kings that are elected by the "people" in Nigeria?

To make matter worse, you linked to pointblanknews a reservoir of propaganda and fake news.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by bluecircle470: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Flyingngel:
bluecircle470 post:

Some people expecting the presidency to interfere, is it because he’s a northerner? If this should happen in SW or SE will you still expect the presidency to interfere.

Guy drink water first.
Like they always say and injury to one is and injury to all; beside that we are looking forward to have a country where people will lead with consience cos we don't know what the future holds for us.

I noticed all those that condemn this around me are PDP supporters and i tend to ask should everything be politicized because i am not understanding. Ganduje has not been a good leader base on the video we saw so as well as sanusi.
Why did sanusi have to go to court to stop the probe on the wasted 4billion plus allocated to the palace?
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Hedonisst: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Buhari is a useless man
Of course.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Flyingngel(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
bluecircle470 post:

I noticed all those that condemn this around me are PDP supporters and i tend to ask should everything be politicized because i am not understanding. Ganduje has not been a good leader base on the video we saw so as well as sanusi.
Why did sanusi have to go to court to stop the probe on the wasted 4billion plus allocated to the palace?

PDP supporter? That mean you must be residing in a PDP dominated area.
Guy I don't support any party, I say things the way it appeal to me and I believe such don't make me a party supporter.
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Gandollaar(f): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
iammo:

get well soon
Aburo werey
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by bigtt76(f): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'm not doubting you because his father and the late Ado Bayero were brothers from different mothers but I know that the eldest son of Ado Bayero (Ibrahim) was poised to become the next Emir because he was closest to the people than SLS was due to his busy schedule. The kingmakers of course would not elect someone people didn't even know was a Prince of the emirate.

However the period of the search fell coincidentally to the period SLS was having problems with GEJ which automatically made him the bride of the opposition. Kwankwaso was also fighting for his relevance after tenure and saw APC as a fertile ground for this.

To score a political point the especially for the forth coming elections, SLS was unanimously sold to the kingmakers and Kwankwaso did the needful by approving his selection.

This same scenario played out in the selection of a Sultan during the tenure of IBB. He influenced the selection of Dasuki over the late Sultan's son also poised to be the next Sultan, and used the then military governor of the state to do his bidding.

It was not until after one of the Dasuki's sons died and Abacha was pissed over his son's (also late) dealings with Dasuki's late son being managed by the Sultan, that he booted him out.... Same thing Gandunje just did.

The eldest son of Ado Bayero (Ibrahim) is still pissed till date hence why his younger brother was given the throne.

Studio247:
do your findings oga that throne is his birthright
He does not need to be imposed on anyone
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by Ejima1: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
1. Emirs are selected/nominated and presented to the governor to approve one of the nominees

2. SLS was barely known by his people due to his chosen career he was far removed from the people.

3. The kingmakers main choice was Ibrahim Ado Bayero

4. The selection period fell during the time SLS was having a running battle with GEJ and Kwankwaso was also having same, Kano was an electoral battle ground for the next presidential election which APC were angling strongly to win

5. The big wigs of APC impressed upon Kwankwaso to select SLS over Ibrahim to spite GEJ and prepare the ground for APC in the state.

6. That was how SLS emerged as the substantive emir and Ibrahim turned his back on the emirate and reason why his younger brother Aminu was nominated now.

So you can see that I didn't say the 'people of Nigeria' elected SLS or any other emir. My choice of link was because that was the fastest I could lay my hands on but if you were in the country then, it was widely known and in the news that the APC big wigs then stormed Kano days before the announcement was made which did not come as a surprise to the people.

GEJ was rubbished as he had to pay homage to the very person he sacked few weeks earlier.

Xisnin:

You dodged my question.

How are Emirs selected?

Kwankwaso, the governor at the time appointed Sanusi by the power vested
on him by the constitution.

Can you list the Emirs or Kings that are elected by the "people" in Nigeria?

To make matter worse, you linked to pointblanknews a reservoir of propaganda and fake news.

Re: Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso by bluecircle470: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Flyingngel:
bluecircle470 post:

PDP supporter? That mean you must be residing in a PDP dominated area.
Guy I don't support any party, I say things the way it appeal to me and I believe such don't make me a party supporter.

I appreciate if it doesn’t make you but i noticed that’s what happened mostly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.