Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) (48459 Views)

Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
What a great news..this will help in fighting Covid-19 globally undecided
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by innocential3032(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
175:

What the hell is wrong with u?

Please be courteous. . .and show love always.

I guess as a Lady you sincerely need these virtues.

like seriously, I knw he had a son buh was drowned in the swimming pool last or two years ago, since then i ve not heard of him having any child.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

The dead one ? . I thought his son was dead .

Didn't know he had another child .
Damn. That's harsh. And quite ignorant too the way you put it. He has another son.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by 175(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
innocential3032:
like seriously, I knw he had a son buh was drowned in the swimming pool last or two years ago, since then i ve not heard of him having any child.

They had another one after that ugly incident.
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Tayor23(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
175:

Regards!
she only asked a question and you are taking it out of context

1 Like

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by styless(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Such a cutie
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by RillJ(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
175:

Regards!

he asked a simple question. It may be sensitive but is not 'hate' to ask.
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by opebiboy: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Dbanj were is your 2million dollars california house u claim to buy over 10yrs ago? Time reveals. Celebrities too lie

1 Like

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Samccalister: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Pls take your time to read what she wrote
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by 175(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
RillJ:

he asked a simple question. It may be sensitive but is not 'hate' to ask.

That's true. You're right.
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by praiseneo(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

I didn't know his wife took in again . To those quoting me . How do you read my words ? .
u sef de calm down grin the way you energize ur first words make people de attack u
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by babamadiba(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

I didn't know his wife took in again . To those quoting me . How do you read my words ? .
no mind them
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
marshalcarter:
grin y'all bashing that lady....abeg naaaah...it's okay...me too sef no no say dbanj get another baby cheesy it's a mistake
It's the way she asked the question.
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by 175(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Tayor23:
she only asked a question and you are taking it out of context

Well my bad too. . .I thought it was sarcastic question!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by bizhop01: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
I no want hear, iron kill dbanj son
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Riele(f): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

Damn. That's harsh. And quite ignorant too the way you put it. He has another son.

I didn't mean to be harsh . I was only surprised .

I didn't know anything about another child .
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by MurderX: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

Emotional Intelligence Quotient = 0
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by sapeleboi(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
I think Mr president is still sitting on your brain
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by praiseneo(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Una just de bash Riele but u guys are misunderstanding her I’m sure her soul is too beautiful to make any hate speech. Pls calm the fvck down y’all and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by makydebbie(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
175:

Regards!

Being courteous and loving shouldn't be gender specific but human.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Maazifurniture: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in signature

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by praiseneo(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:

I didn't mean to be harsh . I'm only surprised .

u owe no one explanation my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by otra4jesus01: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2020
oh.... so he had another child
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:

I didn't mean to be harsh . I'm only surprised .

If you don't know well about a topic, wait for people to comment before you do. Just see the way those nl boys were insulting you. This place is very toxic and ignorance in any form will attract severe bashing from people who can't even look you in the face. I wish you well.
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by semyman: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

Oloshos sighted
Lazy youths
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

you need your brain check
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by 175(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2020
makydebbie:

Being courteous and loving shouldn't be gender specific but human.

You're right my dear! wink grin grin grin grin

Modified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by akphrat(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Banga leee don bang again���
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by Tedassie(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

You're still in 2018,come to 2020. Thx
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2020
dbanj still got d ex-boy in him. @Nms

This negro was my neighbor in d barracks but he don elevate pass my level.

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn.Yaw

Alaye/young dudes reading this... double ur hustle o...
Re: D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) by tayolove12(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:
Which Son ? .

Modified

Never mind na back of news you always read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations / Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.