Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos (67975 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by solsticey2k3(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
O boy! shocked

Some people mind carry weight grin
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by joncom(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
babamadiba:
She don buy market. She go pay dearly for it, both in cash and in pain..
Don't always believe police report. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by mamatwiny(f): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
That Ejigbo police station is the 2019/2020 nairaland award for entertainment police station.

Cyriacus, well-done.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Akinh: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wetin she do...that year wey I still be woman na Col, Generals me I the slap
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by truvine(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buy rain has started now and the heat is coming down gradually.

Yesterday, it was a case of a landlady and tenant , today, it is police and accused ( now accused in two cases).

Let's be careful, a lot of people are angry in this country
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by ikeno(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
the policewoman was given a dose of their own medicine.

I remember the day I was given a resounding slap by a policeman,I thought the world was coming to an end.that was when I knew there was a category 5,slap on the Richter scale too.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by xxgig(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Israelconcepts:
Aswear she may not even slap the police. Nigerian police can koba person person like mad.
sincerely doubt if she did it.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by WriterX(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Anger
Too bad

Anger
My grandfather will always say three things destroy a Human

Pride
Greed
And anger

pride destroys not a man but man's own inability to know when pride is a valuable asset to him or a liability.
Humans are proud creatures, that satisfaction you get from your hard work , success, attempts , that moral conduct in your mind these are examples of how much value pride can give to us but only when they are done at the right time.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
No go dey do pass yourself
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Maazifurniture: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
We make cushions also sir. All office and home furnitures too
Dandsome:

Only beds? No cushions?
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Sege2001: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
good for them
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Mraproko1: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
If it were to be a male officer by now she will be needing a new hand.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gbagbati Woman !

SHE JUST DEY SHOW HER CHARACTER !
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by pacespot(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abeg what is wrong in slapping police in this country again, are they not humans like others again? Instead of them to let loose of both ladies to see which one will edge out her opponent in a fist fight, they are charging her to court. Police and civilian, both ladies, what an interesting scene to watch! And this story does not add up at all, it was reported to make the police look innocent while the civilian as a villain which is something that is not possible in today's Nigerian society.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by xynerise: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
valarmorghulis:

How would you feel if a white man called you a nigga, hope you won't call him a racist

That is where the black man is confused. They call each other nigga with joy but frown when a white man calls them Nigga. Stupidity dey their blood
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Nwakannaya1: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is the version of the police, we need to hear her own version, there are chances the female officer insulted or assaulted her first.

Never trust the Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Cantonese: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
If she did the unthinkable, she will receive the unthinkable. Right now unthinkably she should be in kirikiri waiting for a family member to bail her. While she waits, she'll first get beaten and sexually molested by lesbians and then unthinkably she'll eat very bad food.

Lesson to be learnt by her: Quick or hot temper is a recipe for disaster. Her temper brought her to this level.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by gouken2: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
I wonder what is making Nigerians so angry these days that everyone seems not to be able to control his/her temper again
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Iluvmycontr3: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/lady-30-slaps-female-police-inspector-at-station/

,,,This type of lady should be granted public interview cox this type of anger or whatever is the reason some murder their husbands.
Can a man marry this and believe he's safe?
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Jamorezzi: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
For inside station. This one don buy market .
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by odinga1of: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/lady-30-slaps-female-police-inspector-at-station/

Anythin from Pm express news and Igbere TV is fallacy.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by nextstep(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wow. Reminds me of one old guy in my villa way no dey send anybody. Troublesome fellow who's well known at the police station. His hobbies include slapping, biting, kicking, and pouring boiling water on police. He will spend a few days in cell, and then go and find somebody else's trouble. What a guy grin
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
she should be slapped back till she starts hearing music in hear ears, the lady is stupid.
close ya mouth dia , when police were slapping and torturing people, did u comment.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by stchinedu: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Maybe the police woman slapped her first and she responded with her own hot slap that dazed the police woman...

But, trust our 'Men in black', that part of the story has been 'edited.' grin
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Godpikin4real(f): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good for her.
We should always learn how to control our anger.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Godpikin4real(f): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Serves her right.
We should always learn to control our anger.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by Dr7Manhattan: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Madam no be so ooh
Them don finally get you.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by bluefilm: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
For her to have such a mind, she must have been _fucking one or two or three or more ogas at the top.
Re: Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos by chido20(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Anger Too bad
Anger My grandfather will always say three things destroy a Human
Pride Greed And anger
you no add woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.