Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State (3085 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2020
He wasn't killed during his fight against criminals in the field, he wasn't killed by kidnappers or Cultists during any exchange of fire.

But was killed by his own in the Station he was heading as the Divisional Police Officer (DPO).

This is the sad story about Mr Gabriel Amawu as he is popular called, which took place in Obudu LGA of Cross River State on the 9th March 2020 by a reason now with conflicting theories, some said he was killed right in his Office, some said Accidental Discharge on the counter.

The pain his death and others similar deaths of negligent reason of Accidental Discharge needs to be taken seriously by the Nigeria Police.

My concern is that the Nigeria Police should provide a well articulated Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to their personnel when handling arms even if it requires being in a special location free from causing death Incase the so called Accidental Discharge happens.

It's very unfortunate that this keep happening often and it seems lessons are never learn to prevent the pains this is causing in losing love ones.

However we call on the Nigeria Police Authorities to carry out an investigation into what has happened in Obudu LGA of Cross River State about the so called Accidental Discharge. Reports have it that the CP of Cross River State is handling the matter negligibly.

Concerned Nigeria Citizen.

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by kestolove95(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Na police I don't feel sorry for them

4 Likes

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by satelliteDISH(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:

He is a human being first. Have conscious dear sister. A RIP condolence from you won't do you any harm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Officialgarri: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:

I don't care about how you feel about anyone.
But do you realize some people have Police men as parents?

Maybe someday, a family member of yours who is a police will be a victim and we will all show our approval simply because he chose to protect you.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Witcher(f): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by punisha: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
satelliteDISH:

He is a human being first. Have conscious dear sister. A RIP condolence from you won't do you any harm.

Shebi conscious?
She will never have it.
It's no longer sold in the market?
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
It's just very unfortunate how people have taken hate to an extreme level. We pray a deposit of love be found in some portion of our heart
kestolove95:
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by voltron13: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Maybe someday, a family member of yours who is a police will be a victim and we will all show our approval simply because he chose to protect you.
[/s]
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Olunmercy56(f): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
At least he was someone's husband and father, RIP angry cry
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by 2shure: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Karma after karma

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by BlackfireX: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Click like if you don't give a shiiitttt about the police man's death

Click share if you care for the police man

6 Likes

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Passionate888: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dog eat Dog
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Lost of life has now become a Click of Share or Like. Have some sense please.
BlackfireX:
Click like if you don't give a shiiitttt about the police man's death

Click share if you care for the police man
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Azmanaty: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

So all the people these fools kill have no family members. They will soon kill ur mother, then u will know how fa. Abeg gerrout from here

If your father is a policeman and he dosent truly repent of his evil ways his death will be painful. Stupid police sympathizer

3 Likes

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Azmanaty: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
At least he was someone's husband and father, RIP angry cry

And the people they kill and extort isn't someone's children?

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
tongue
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by YesNo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lots of missing screws and bolts in this story. Rest on Mr Officer
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

Forget bro, those police blood dirty. I din date one girl before last year, her papa Na police. Throughout we dey date, my brother I no see good things swears. Worst of it police catch me thrice when I Dey date this girl bro, help no come o.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by sapientia(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Every guns in Nigeria should be destroyed.

Let police and armed robbers use stick and knife.

Its like we have not developed up to using guns.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2020
"Let Police and Even Arm robbers use sticks and knife" are we beginning to legalize arm robbery?To me this sound funny in including arm robbers.
sapientia:
Every guns in Nigeria should be destroyed.

Let police and armed robbers use stick and knife.

Its like we have not developed up to using guns.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by bmdmixer: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
satelliteDISH:

he is human yet dey treat humans like rag
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by doggedfighter(f): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Forget bro, those police blood dirty. I din date one girl before last year, her papa Na police. Throughout we dey date, my brother I no see good things swears. Worst of it police catch me thrice when I Dey date this girl bro, help no come o.
They live cursed lives and it affects even their children. I know some of their families everything about is scattered. Beautiful girls yet

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by DoubleEngine007: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
2shure:
Karma after karma
KARMA... Na them know my brother... Dem sabi kill people children (innocent people)

Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by etibaba(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Typing Rip is a waste,i can't imagine the number of families the Nigerian police have thrown in sorrows. Dog killed another dog.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2020
Don't always think that because people say Nigerians are fraudulent doesn't mean we don't have good Nigerians. We have good Police personnel
etibaba:
Typing Rip is a waste,i can't imagine the number of families the Nigerian police have thrown in sorrows. Dog killed another dog.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
AmTruth:
Don't always think that because people say Nigerians are fraudulent doesn't mean we don't have good Nigerians. We have good Police personnel

No police in Nigeria is good.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by davillian(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2020
What kind of accidental discharge is this
Bullet strait to the chest.....

Nigerian police stations should have CCTV
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
That's why there must be thorough investigation into this matter, as presently the Cross River Commissioner of Police have not made a public statement on the issue
davillian:
What kind of accidental discharge is this
Bullet strait to the chest.....

Nigerian police stations should have CCTV
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by einsteine(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Only stupid families will have police as members these days
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is childish, we have highly place people in Nigeria in terms of Morals,power and resources, whose children and Worth are serving in the Police. And with your childlike thinking call them Stupid families.

Anyway nothing Less is expected from people of your like Mindset.
einsteine:

Only stupid families will have police as members these days
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by einsteine(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
AmTruth:
This is childish, we have highly place people in Nigeria in terms of Morals,power and resources, whose children and Worth are serving in the Police. And with your childlike thinking call them Stupid families.

Anyway nothing Less is expected from people of your like Mindset.

Nonsense.

The Nigerian police are the most corrupt institution in the history of Nigeria. I don't care about them or your feelings. Over here, we disown anyone who decides to join that corrupt cesspit.
Re: Police DPO Killed In His Own Station At Obudu Cross River State by AmTruth: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Congratulations to you!
einsteine:

Nonsense.

The Nigerian police are the most corrupt institution in the history of Nigeria. I don't care about them or your feelings. Over here, we disown anyone who decides to join that corrupt cesspit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Worst Prisons In Africa, See Where Kirikiri Stands / Street War, One Million Boys Gang Snatched Army Patrol Van In Lagos (VIDEO) / JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.