Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance (277 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Where you belong.

proclinician:

Yes he should make money, enough money. Pls isn't the worthless woman a human being? Is she handicapped? Doesn't she have brains except this relaxer gel made from alkali or ammonium thioglycolate which is a salt of the neutralisation reaction of a weak acid and a weak base kills the brain cells making most women daft and useless. Didn't she go to school? Why should it be the man's business to make a lot of money and then bundle a useless log of wood to the U.K?

Oga op self how did u end up with such a woman. She is zero goal oriented and with no ambitions. Marco polo is an adventurer and had to travel far and wide because of his Ambitions. This woman is not ready to test new waters she has no drive, no goals, no zeal, nothing. She's empty.

I am doing my residency too and not yet married but I am very careful about the woman I want to get married to. I have a long way to go and most times they just think once a doc is done with nysc he's set but not always true.

This woman is delaying your destiny juat like eve destroyed Adam's destiny but the mistake Adam made was that he didn't have the video.
Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
I of course do not believe anything you claim on this site, whatever you say you are does not concern me.

What does concern me is the foul language you use to bash women.

That has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you call yourself educated but your brain lacks the gumption to let you understand all women are not interested in you therefore you should limit your crap to whoever has your time, then dont display your worthlessness and uselessness on nairaland.

We are not paying money to browse in order to read shit you post here.

2 Likes

Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by proclinician: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol oh come on... Not this time. Nlposter Do I really have the time to deal with a corpse?

Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:
My corpse

Envy killed you.

1 Like

Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Scram please!
Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by proclinician: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Envy killed you.

Envy of who sir?
Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:

Envy of who ?

Envy of hate speech .
Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by proclinician: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Envy of hate speech .

I don't understand. Who are you?
Re: Proclinician! You Have No Business In Family Section, Please Remain In Romance by nlPoster: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:

I don't understand. Who are you?

Who are you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cultism A Menace In Our Secondary Schools / How To Protect A Child From Pedophile / � Mama Africa Is Killing Her Sons Guys Should Stop Listening To Their Mamas �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.