Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. (1662 Views)

Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oh dear!
I just dug up a thread that made me laff till I almost cried. . . . .
There are only few threads that bring out the most original NLanders.

Sometimes Moderators or SuperModerators erase the most interesting threads on NL because of implicit bias. . . . .Till their awon-'paddies' tell them to phock off or they fall out of favor with their so called 'besties'. cheesy
OMO! These mods and super-mods go show dem true color ooooo. Dem go hang your pant outside to dry for public!
Muchechechecheche

I have been involved in my own share of scandals too. . . . cool. . . .As you can see, I still dey wax stronger. cool

I grew up with soooooooooooooo many family scandals on both sides of my family lineage ehn. . . . I became so immune to them. The scandals nor dey finish sef. Every year. . . .one scandal or anoda go blow. cheesy I nor kia!
You can never shame the shameless. cool
NL drama did not age me. . .it made me even more youthful and fulfilled.

I still dey wait to see awa "NL OGA" wife! tongue

Whether you know me o. . . . you nor nor me o. . . . YOU C'UNT DO SHYTE! kiss I don pass the test of time being almost 20 years on and off NL, and other Nigerian Media Tatafo HUBS.. I think I practically shut down 3 single-handedly. cheesy

I survived NL and NL survived me. A match made in heaven.

Sooooooooo. . . . The thread that kept me busy all day today on my cold day off was this. . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members/1

Like I previously stated. . . . I don't really care about the 'Sienna' matter per se, but the analysis of characters that showed up on this thread. Me sef get my own runz off NL. . . so reading the 'mata of others' really bores me. What interested me was the fact that the thread drew out MANY OLD-TIME NLanders from their caves with their original or alternative IDs.

It was really good to see them interact like old times. We must grow up and mature into . . . .more reserved beings.
We can NEVER have the caliber of NLanders we had in 2006-2008. . . . NEVER!!!

All THE GREAT LEGENDS showed up on this thread including 'THONIASLIM' grin
That is when you know. . . . YOUR NL LEGENDS ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL. kiss

This thread dragged out the oldest and best of NL. . . .except OMO EKO of course.

OMO EKO. . . . . I dey mizzzzzz you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvCtp3jHxg

2 Likes

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by Caaz: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
I remembered my brother n missmercedes(the lady with the Mendoza eyes)
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Where was I?

There are 2 characters that put me an exhilarating, Pcycho-Physiological roller-coaster.

1. IamMercedes
2. EfemenaXYZ

#1. . . . IamMercedes made me so proud for coming to admit whatever went down and did not hide under any rock when the bullets and grenades started auto-launching at her. Kudos girl. If you see 'stray dog' for road. . . .chop at your own risk. cheesy

#2. . . . EfemanaXYXY. . . . I NEVER saw his/her point till the very end. Till today, I am still reading to find out what thought processes were at work here. I am trying really harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

2 Likes

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Caaz:
I remembered my brother n missmercedes(the lady with the Mendoza eyes)

I was most unaware. . . . but the summary of what went down was not unusual because it was not gonna be the first time such drama played out on NL. Since 2007. . . . The scandals were un-ending. cheesy
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kanwulia, did you see the thread on the convicted rapist that came on NL to manipulate Nigerians into thinking he was innocent??

The most dramatic thread I've ever seen!!
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kishanna Sands
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by Beremx(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

I was most unaware. . . . but the summary of what went down was not unusual because it was not gonna be the first time such drama played out on NL. Since 2007. . . . The scandals were un-ending. cheesy
I greet you Auntie Kanwulia. Compliments of the season and how are you doing? Trust you are good? My regards to you and your family
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Beremx:
I greet you Auntie Kanwulia. Compliments of the season and how are you doing? Trust you are good? My regards to you and your family

Hello there! Trying to keep this dead zone alive since I am pretty idle at the moment.
Happy holidays to you and yours. grin
Good to see ya.
Regards to you and yours too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:
Kanwulia, did you see the thread on the convicted rapist that came on NL to manipulate Nigerians into thinking he was innocent??

The most dramatic thread I've ever seen!!

Abeg post am here make we look na. . . . cheesy

Finding any way to read about old NLanders just to go down memory lane.
This tiktok generation nor be am atol atol.

I need me some dramatic threads to keep me awake since I have gone back to working nights. . . . Ouch! cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:
Kishanna Sands

Who be dis?
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Who be dis?

Adabeke
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

Adabeke

On NL? undecided
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1Sharon(f): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Abeg post am here make we look na. . . . cheesy

Finding any way to read about old NLanders just to go down memory lane.
This tiktok generation nor be am atol atol.

I need me some dramatic threads to keep me awake since I have gone back to working nights. . . . Ouch! cry

He's not an oldie:

This is the part two, can't find the part one

A long read but scandalous

https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up/56#110077230
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1Sharon(f): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

On NL? undecided

You don't know adabeke?
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

You don't know adabeke?

Noooooooooooooo
Must have been after 2010. . . .

Abeg. . .what was the summary of the gist?
Did NLanders gather like on this really fun one? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2737045/rebranded-sex-olympics-london/119#119180131
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

He's not an oldie:

This is the part two, can't find the part one

A long read but scandalous

https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up/56#110077230

OMG!!! Recent too. CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGES? shocked

Ewooooooooooooooooooooooo? ? ?

60 PAGES? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked

Thanks a lot!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

OMG!!! Recent too. CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGES? shocked

Ewooooooooooooooooooooooo? ? ?

60 PAGES? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked

Thanks a lot!!!! cheesy

This one is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Still on page 9. . . . . .

I can't wait to get to the end. . . . If you EVER enter police wahala for this AMERICA as a BLACK FOREIGNER EHN? cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Page 14 after a sumptuous dinner.

I am forced to eat a humble pie. . . . .Mehn! There are some brilliant NLanders on this thread sha.
WHAT A READ! shocked

Hmmmmmmm. . . . .Straight out of a Sherlock Holmes novel.

No sleep this night. How did I miss this thread? undecided
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by MufasaLion: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Page 14 after a sumptuous dinner.

I am forced to eat a humble pie. . . . .Mehn! There are some brilliant NLanders on this thread sha.
WHAT A READ! shocked

Hmmmmmmm. . . . .Straight out of a Sherlock Holmes novel.

No sleep this night. How did I miss this thread? undecided

That convicted guy is a pathological liar and a psychopath. Sadly, that time, he was trying to convince the gullible ones to believe his story but fortunately, he was busted by reasonable folks like 1stGenAmerican (a smart attorney in the State of Georgia) and a reporter living in the State of Georgia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

That convicted guy is a pathological liar and a psychopath. Sadly, that time, he was trying to convince the gullible ones to believe his story but fortunately, he was busted by reasonable folks like 1stGenAmerican (a smart attorney in the State of Georgia) and a reporter living in the State of Georgia.

Oh dear!

I am still finding that hard to believe o.
Have you EVER been in the hands of GEORGIA POLICE?
I can testify. . . . .THEY ARE HEARTLESS when it comes to foreigners.
Especially if you meet the 'trump-quads'.

He may be guilty or innocent. . . .but so far I AM NOT CONVINCED TILL I CAN DO MY OWN RESEARCH.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh dear!

I am still finding that hard to believe o.
Have you EVER been in the hands of GEORGIA POLICE?
I can testify. . . . .THEY ARE HEARTLESS when it comes to foreigners.
Especially if you meet the 'trump-quads'.

He may be guilty or innocent. . . .but so far I AM NOT CONVINCED TILL I CAN DO MY OWN RESEARCH.

Read the thread till the end. I'm sure you'll know whether he's guilty or not. Also, the evidence against him shows that it's not a matter of witch hunt.

Kindly read through the thread.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Read the thread till the end. I'm sure you'll know whether he's guilty or not. Also, the evidence against him shows that it's not a matter of witch hunt.

Kindly read through the thread.

That is what I am doing. . . . very carefully and the suspense is KILLING ME! cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by MufasaLion: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

That is what I am doing. . . . very carefully and the suspense is KILLING ME! cry

Lol.

Anticipate what the fruit of the suspense might be.

Cheers!
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol.

Anticipate what the fruit of the suspense might be.

Cheers!

Goooooood Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!

This is TERRRRRRIBLE!!!!! cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by NoToPile: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra has gone to dig up old threads grin

One other drama was the bbabe3 c.oogarr matter.

The aproko carry me from family section to sports section, pages upon pages.

Chai, when Family section was family section. Always plenty drama.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Goooooood Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!

This is TERRRRRRIBLE!!!!! cry

Enjoy your reading, Kanwulia. cool
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
NoToPile:
KanwuliaExtra has gone to dig up old threads grin

One other drama was the bbabe3 c.oogarr matter.

The aproko carry me from family section to sports section, pages upon pages.

Chai, when Family section was family section. Always plenty drama.

One at a time. . . . Our NL oldies were so fun. Like everything else, you can only survive a storm IF your hands are clean and you have a BIG GOD. That is NL too, because NL is a JUNGLE. . . . only the strong survive.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
javascript:void(0);

Enjoy your reading, Kanwulia. cool

My first disappointing reality just set in. . . . . .OMG!!!!! cry
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Why did I get to start reading this thread?
Now, I can't stop crying. . . . . . I am really gonna be depressed for a looooooooooooooooooooooooon time.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by Klass99(f): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Ran Away With My Daughter / If Your Wife Is Unfaithful / Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.