Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad (1376 Views)

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by kenechukwufrank: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
An ex-Muslim who converted himself from Muslim to Christianity narrate 36 reasons why he rejected Prophet Muhammed and Embracing Jesus christ

He Said “I left Islam because I studied Muhammad’s life. I accepted the gospel because I studied Jesus’ life”

Here are some of his reasons

1. Muhammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

2. Muhammad’s disciples killed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

3. Muhammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

4. Muhammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

5. Muhammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

6. Muhammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

24. The Koran says, “Fight in the cause of Allah” (Qur’an 2.244); The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

See All 36 Reason Here In The Kink Bellow

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/11/36-reasons-for-rejecting-muhammed-to-jesus-ex-core-muslim-narrates/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by obinnaokeke225: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
God Have Mercy on us ooo
Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tell the child molester followers because they seem all deaf

1 Like

Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jesus is Lord no argument there.

1 Like

Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by changedinchrist: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amazing. You all should watch Nabeel Qureshi testimony. It's amazing! He was a very deep Muslim who was supernaturally touched by christ to see the truth

1 Like

Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by sulasa07(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
kenechukwufrank:
An ex-Muslim who converted himself from Muslim to Christianity narrate 36 reasons why he rejected Prophet Muhammed and Embracing Jesus christ

He Said “I left Islam because I studied Muhammad’s life. I accepted the gospel because I studied Jesus’ life”

Here are some of his reasons

1. Muhammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

2. Muhammad’s disciples killed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

3. Muhammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

4. Muhammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

5. Muhammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

6. Muhammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

24. The Koran says, “Fight in the cause of Allah” (Qur’an 2.244); The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

See All 36 Reason Here In The Kink Bellow

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/03/11/36-reasons-for-rejecting-muhammed-to-jesus-ex-core-muslim-narrates/

I just look at gullible people who call themselves Christians,don't you study history or documentary at all.You believe that your religion is so peaceful n full of love but its all deceit.
Those who colonized our ancestors were christians who treated us worst than animals and turned our ancestors to christians through force.
The Muslims and Jews slaughtered by christians in Spain,the Muslims and Jews slaughtered by christians when they had control of Jerusalem,you still believe your religion is all about love n peace.
The numbers of Muslims you've turned to Christians coz of Job and money.You still believe it's not forceful conversions,keep on day dreaming,I'm sure if it's A Muslim country like Iran,Turkey or Saudi Arabia that's occupying USA,UK,Mexico on the pretext of stopping Terrorism,would you accept it?
Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by obinnaokeke225: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
sulasa07:

I just look at gullible people who call themselves Christians,don't you study history or documentary at all.You believe that your religion is so peaceful n full of love but its all deceit.
Those who colonized our ancestors were christians who treated us worst than animals and turned our ancestors to christians through force.
The Muslims and Jews slaughtered by christians in Spain,the Muslims and Jews slaughtered by christians when they had control of Jerusalem,you still believe your religion is all about love n peace.
The numbers of Muslims you've turned to Christians coz of Job and money.You still believe it's not forceful conversions,keep on day dreaming,I'm sure if it's A Muslim country like Iran,Turkey or Saudi Arabia that's occupying USA,UK,Mexico on the pretext of stopping Terrorism,would you accept it?

it is only a fool and a blind man that can't read the handwriting on the wall.

The difference is clear, look around you, Nobody can compare life with death.

How many billions of people have to die in the hand of Muslims.

ISIS

Hamas

Al Qaeda

Boko Haram

and many more, where do I start.

Talking about forcefully how many people have said that they are being forced to be a christian. in Muslim if you are not one of them your penalty is death no question
Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by Dereformer(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Have ever wondered why 98% of world renowned terrorists are adherents of the religion Islam?
Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by sulasa07(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
obinnaokeke225:

it is only a fool and a blind man that can't read the handwriting on the wall.

The difference is clear, look around you, Nobody can compare life with death.

How many billions of people have to die in the hand of Muslims.

ISIS

Hamas

Al Qaeda

Boko Haram

and many more, where do I start.

Talking about forcefully how many people have said that they are being forced to be a christian. in Muslim if you are not one of them your penalty is death no question

All is well
Re: 36 Reasons 4 Rejecting Muhammed To Jesus -ex-muslim Narrates. 25 & 26 Is So Bad by sulasa07(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dereformer:
Have ever wondered why 98% of world renowned terrorists are adherents of the religion Islam?
Have you ever wondered who first organized this terrorists,gave them training and taught them how to be terrorists?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Attends This Church ? / Hypnosis: Does It Work? / Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.