Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad (5078 Views)

Poll: Is it appropriate for senators to be seen in places like night clubs?

Yes: 30% (3 votes)
No: 10% (1 vote)
It's their business: 60% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
PLZ VOTE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Spotted: Sen Florence Ita Giwa partying at a night club[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TQyLhkh7eTI/AAAAAAAAHz4/I7hhccyWZ4k/s400/54.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TQyLhmEALKI/AAAAAAAAH0A/g3boNeFCC9w/s400/55.JPG[/img]

The 64 year old, who was recently conferred with a chieftaincy title by the Obong of Calabar, knows how to enjoy herself o jare, good for her, lol.

Pics thanks to Abiola Aloba

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/spotted-sen-florence-ita-giwa-partying.html
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by JOKYTECH(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
oh boy yea, see mama, she no wan gree oh, abeg make una leave her make she enjoy her life, where she dey go naim near cool
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
the woman no wan hear o! grin personally i dont see anything wrong with that. point of correction a former senator.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by ElRazur: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
What sort of foolisssshhhh thread and question is this?

So a Senate should not have a life, simply because she is a senate and happens to be a female? Will this be okay, if she was a male senate? What a joke.

EDIT
So she was a former senate?

What is the point of this thread again?
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by OchiAgha2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
I see no problem with this. Just because she is a senator means that she cannot have fun? That is weird way of thinking. Elected officials are people as well. Let her enjoy life. Some of you need to enjoy your life as well, just like this woman is doing.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by googles: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
Rotfl. . . wat can I say ? Its aloy-emeka again !

typical , . SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

I see no problem with this. Just because she is a senator means that she cannot have fun? That is weird way of thinking. Elected officials are people as well. Let her enjoy life. Some of you need to enjoy your life as well, just like this woman is doing.

Is it appropriate to see GEJ in strip clubs?.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by aljharem11(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2010
i believe this is good at least they are having fun instead of looting the country
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
alj harem1:

i believe this is good at least they are having fun instead of looting the country

Is it not places like this that they spend your money they looted?.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by blacksta(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

deluded logic (in order to support your own faulty views)  - comparing apples with orange.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
blacksta:

deluded logic (in order to support your own faulty views)  - comparing apples with orange.

Which is my view here if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by OchiAgha2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You are not making any sense. How can you compare a strip club with dance club? They are completely opposite. One shows the degradation of women, while the other is for adults to enjoy themselves and dance. Your logic is warped. Try again please.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by googles: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
To the interesting part of the pinshure jere. . . . . that dude grooving with mama bakassi hmmm cheesy
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by blacksta(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Which is my view here if I may ask?

Comparing a niteclub to a strip club. With your kind of logic one could easily argue that watching a romeo and julliet play on tv is comparable to watching Indecency.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by Goldmind1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2010
Sorry, the woman looks exactly like a masquerade. Women can look so unnatural.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

You are not making any sense. How can you compare a strip club with dance club? They are completely opposite. One shows the degradation of women, while the other is for adults to enjoy themselves and dance. Your logic is warped. Try again please.

Are you aware there are so many cross over clubs depending on the country?. Nigeria is one of those countries where the line between night clubs and strip clubs are not clearly drawn. If I may ask, how many US lawmakers have you seen or heard bouncing her behind in night clubs?.

There may be nothing clearly wrong or illegal with this behavior but it is very UNETHICAL.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by OchiAgha2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Are you aware there are so many cross over clubs depending on the country?. Nigeria is one of those countries where the line between night clubs and strip clubs are not clearly drawn. If I may ask, how many US lawmakers have you seen or heard bouncing her behind in night clubs?.

There may be nothing clearly wrong or illegal with this behavior but it is very UNETHICAL.

Most US lawmakers go to private parties. That is due to security situations, in which their security has to be mindful that there are many crazy people who have a problem with American politicians. However, US lawmakers still party. They just do not go to such clubs. I tell you if you find a US lawmaker in a club, he or she will get a lot of points from the American people, because it shows that they have fun. Heck, you even have US presidents who go to bowling alleys or drink beer at a bar from time to time.

And maybe I am coming from an American point of view, in which I have rarely seen crossover clubs. I only know of one club in my area that could be classified as such. But the days that it is a strip club is different from the dance club days.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Most US lawmakers go to private parties. That is due to security situations, in which their security has to be mindful that there are many crazy people who have a problem with American politicians. However, US lawmakers still party. They just do not go to such clubs. I tell you if you find a US lawmaker in a club, he or she will get a lot of points from the American people, because it shows that they have fun. Heck, you even have US presidents who go to bowling alleys or drink beer at a bar from time to time.

And maybe I am coming from an American point of view, in which I have rarely seen crossover clubs. I only know of one club in my area that could be classified as such. But the days that it is a strip club is different from the dance club days.

Private parties are different from night clubs and I don't think lawmakers are such securities risk that going to clubs will attract breach of security. No, Americans may look that way on the surface but when it comes to business, they will vote your behind out.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by mustafar1: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
for someone who is not in governemnt anymore, who cares if she is a club hopper. and all this nonosense argument of security this security that, SHE IS A FORMER SENATOR NOT A CURRENT SERVING SENATOR!
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by JOKYTECH(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ Aloy, this topic neva reach to argue, afterall u brought it up for discussion not for arguement
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
must_a_far:

for someone who is not in governemnt anymore, who cares if she is a club hopper. and all this nonosense argument of security this security that, SHE IS A FORMER SENATOR NOT A CURRENT SERVING SENATOR!

Will you find a problem with her behavior if she is still in office?.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by mustafar1: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
yes i would actually. but right now she is a private citizen like you and I, she can fit to become a stripper is she deems fit for herself.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by illusion2: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
She's a former senator & its not anyone business tongue
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by AloyEmeka8: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
must_a_far:

yes i would actually. but right now she is a private citizen like you and I, she can fit to become a stripper is she deems fit for herself.

Imagine that woman trying to seduce you in a club as a half clothed broad?. Imagine!
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by sweetcheek(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
while there is nothing wrong with an ex senator having fun but wait a minute its like someone telling me my 60 something year old mum or grandma was grooving at a club.
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by mustafar1: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2010
That would only happen if I made myself available in the club.

PS: is this about her being a former senator or about her age?
Re: Nigerian EX- Senator Spotted In A Night Club; Good Or Bad by mukina2: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2010

(1)

Patience Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - EFCC / Bianca Ojukwu Opens Up About Her Intimate Relationship With Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari Receives Savage Reply From Nigerians After He Wrote This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.