Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? (493 Views)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by abula112(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls i need an ans to this question.. even when caught many are so good at lying.
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by proclinician: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
It is not wrong but there are some perspectives to this issue.

1. If you both are not legally married or just married she has right to do as she wants okay. If you have unprotected intercourse this may be a time to stop. You have no right to bug her phone because u have no right to question what she does with her body.

2. If you both are married and she is cheating and there are incidences of you both having unprotected sex bugging the phone will let you be certain of what you're dealing with as u have every right to know.

Either way it is risky to condone a cheating partner because HIV and recalcitrant stds will deal you a great blow when you catch any that's why i teach married couples ways to stealthly monitor their partners for infidelity and what to do next for protection from diseases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by donbachi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
"Bug"....why should I?when I can end it and move on with my life..no smoke without fire.
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by abula112(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
thanks 4 all d reply
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by StandUpGuy247: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Get another girlfriend and keep fvcking both of them.

Did you marry her to warrant only you to be fvcking her?
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by AfroKnight: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:
It is not wrong but there are some perspectives to this issue.

1. If you both are not legally married or just married she has right to do as she wants okay. If you have unprotected intercourse this may be a time to stop. You have no right to bug her phone because u have no right to question what she does with her body.

Saying she has the right to do as she wants with her body cos she’s not your wife, is not telling the truth in its entirety. It’s present facts in a simplistic manner.

If she wants to fück around whether with protection or not, then she has no business being in a relationship and she is not worthy to become a wife. She’d better open shop and print business cards as a pleasure merchant.

Is it an unfaithful girl you’d marry and expect fidelity from? Lol. Because she’s not your wife? You’re setting yourself up.

If you have doubts about your babe, address them. Moderate snooping is good cos it saves you from the hazards of her unfaithfulness. It saves time and helps you shed unnecessary weight.
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by sexylassie2(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Madness of the highest order, why will you bug your partner's phone,

If you suspect they are cheating on you, sit them down and break up with them.

Does bugging stop cheating? No, it increases depression.
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by proclinician: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

Saying she has the right to do as she wants with her body cos she’s not your wife, is not telling the truth in its entirety. It’s present facts in a simplistic manner.

If she wants to fück around whether with protection or not, then she has no business being in a relationship and she is not worthy to become a wife. She’d better open shop and print business cards as a pleasure merchant.

Is it an unfaithful girl you’d marry and expect fidelity from? Lol. Because she’s not your wife? You’re setting yourself up.

If you have doubts about your babe, address them. Moderate snooping is good cos it saves you from the hazards of her unfaithfulness. It saves time and helps you shed unnecessary weight.

If i find a girl i want to date i don't think i really need to start telling her not to cheat or something. If she wants to be faithful it's fine if she doesn't want to I'm out. She is not bound by anything and she is free to do according to her volition. I will however keep tabs on her okay for my own sake and be very ready to leave at the slightest concrete evidence of infidelity. If u put a bug in the phone of someone you're just dating she can get u arrested and u have nothing on her.

It's different from after she has said all the i dos and we have a certificate to our union then i will have four eyes on her and also ready to quit at the slightest concrete evidence that's why i have learnt all the manner of phone hacking right from year 2010.

Truth is a woman that respects herself and values herself is gold. For the rest it's problem.
Re: Is It Wrong To Bug Your Gf/bf Phone When U Suspect Cheating? by AfroKnight: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
proclinician:

If i find a girl i want to date i don't think i really need to start telling her not to cheat or something. If she wants to be faithful it's fine if she doesn't want to I'm out. She is not bound by anything and she is free to do according to her volition. I will however keep tabs on her okay for my own sake and be very ready to leave at the slightest concrete evidence of infidelity. If u put a bug in the phone of someone you're just dating she can get u arrested and u have nothing on her.

It's different from after she has said all the i dos and we have a certificate to our union then i will have four eyes on her and also ready to quit at the slightest concrete evidence that's why i have learnt all the manner of phone hacking right from year 2010.

Truth is a woman that respects herself and values herself is gold. For the rest it's problem.

That’s why I said moderate snooping. Not something as extreme as bugging.

You must be fairly certain that you’re not getting married to someone that can give you another man’s child to raise as your own.

(1) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? / Sex Is Food!!! / 5 Signs You Need A Break From Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.