Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas (295 Views)

Guys Pls I Need Your Help. What's The Remedy For Saggy Boobs / What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety? / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by Nasty15: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you look at the picture below then you will understand

I do not grow hair at the front of my head
My hair growth almost starts from the middle

Please anyone has a remedy that can make me grow hair at the front of my hair

Re: I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by Righteousness89(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make use of Methylated Spirit.. add on the section u need hair...

If it doesn't work, Leave your Head like that!

1 Like

Re: I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin eyan Sadio Mane

1 Like

Re: I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by Yustash001(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Baldness is not a problem... it's a trait..
Re: I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by kponkedenge(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why can't you put your picture, why the sketch?
Re: I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas by Nasty15: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
kponkedenge:
Why can't you put your picture, why the sketch?
is there what you want to figure out with it?

(1) (Reply)

WHO: Coronavirus Transmits In Hot Weather & Other Myth Busters / The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe / NEWS27 Cases Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In 9 Councils, No Case Of COVID-19 In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.