Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe (293 Views)

3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. / Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe by Severino: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
I am a big believer in the Truth that Nothing happens by Mistake. We may not know the whole back play of the COVID19 pandemic but we know that it's beyond what the media gives.

Before you pass me off as a conspiracy theorist, Look at the facts and analyse for yourself.

You see, Donald Trump calls Covid-19 the Chinese virus without apology in public press for that matter and defends it plausibly to subtly tell China we know what you are doing.

#Remember there was a trade war intensified late last year between both nations.

Then, Analyse the readiness/response of China against the supposed outbreak. They built two corona virus hospitals in Wuhan with a 1000 Beds in just about 6 days. Wow that's quite a feat for someone who wasn't prepared for an outbreak of such magnitude.

Am I insinuating that China deliberately killed it's over 3k citizens with a virus it created? Not at all sir, I am just asking you to Think....�

..What is the age range of the people who died from the disease in china? The weak (elderly and immunocompromised), a class that may be considered good riddance to bad rubbish, economically speaking. I don't even want to mention the collapse of the hotel quarantine facility at quanzhou. That was probably' a mishap.��‍♂️ Probably

Playing the victim card is a good strategy to dismiss suspicion. It is a sinister master move.

So Jay, you are saying that the Corona Virus is a bio-weapon? Not at all man, You are being too serious �, it's probably just a test run to show muscles and might 'if at all'.

There are already speculations, conspiracy theories if you will, suggesting that it is a bioweapon. You can read that up yourself and link it to this if you want.

It is a known fact that There is a tussle for world power between the elite nations. The outbreak prompted China to release some of its automated technologies previously recessed in a way, including delivery robots and the likes.

Already technology and economy wise, China is way ahead of the US. USA probably has a superior military might and maybe nukes that even the Chinese do not display theirs yet (they subtly use North Korea to show the US what a small Asian country can do with nukes). If you doubt this, Ask yourself, Which Country is NK allied with? who facilitated the Trump-Kim settlement?

You see that this is more than we are aware of abi. Now china have suggestively bounced out of it and while the world is still battling with this pandemic, #Hantavirus has been released possibly to pass a message that there is more from where that came.

China have sent experts to Italy already to help with the situ.

Watch out, China will soon come up with an effective vaccine even though they are very much capable of a cure. The Cards are still being played. We however need to stay safe. #StaySafeatHome please

P.S

The painful part is that Countries like Nigeria who were not proactive enough will probably be a scape goat in all of this. We pray and hope that we don't pay for the negligence of our leaders.

#StaySafe

©Official_MOJ

1 Share

Re: The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe by Pentasoft1978: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
no point beating about the bush. china created that virus
Re: The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe by yvelchstores(f): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don't want you to be right. If there is truth in this, then China will come to nothing for trying to play god
Re: The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe by korexcoded(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
I knew this b4 now....
Have watched so many movies about such disaster....
Some will create a virus and let it to the world while the antidote /cure is somewhere kept already for their selfish interests.
May God safe the world.
Re: The Back Story Behind Covid-19. Please #staysafe by donbachi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
He who writes the virus...has the antivirus.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors And Laboratory Scientist, I Need Your Help / Coronavirus (COVID-19), An “act Of God” Or An “act Of Terrorism” / NEWS27 Cases Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In 9 Councils, No Case Of COVID-19 In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.