Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate (2387 Views)

Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin Tomatoes / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by janefblog: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Residents of Aishaman community in Ghana could not hide their anger after a young Entrepreneur who is also a motivational speaker was slapped and whipped for declaring his methodology for setting up his business. According to the information reaching us, most successful people do not reveal their plans in making money but rather, stories which looks like myth.

According to the guys who whipped and slapped the Motivational Speaker, their quest for starting up a business on their own came to a stop after an impossible lie. The guys were angered simply because a man cannot..............https://janefblog.com/12697-2anger-boys-beat-motivational-speaker-for-saying-he-started-his-restaurant-with-one-tin-tomatoes-and-a-plate/

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by budaatum: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nlanders will BEAT blogger FOR posting unverified crap, soon!

6 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Sabby1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nowadays, every successful person is a motivational speaker, even those that we know that never passed through hard times or suffering.

On a serious note, some motivational speakers deserves exclusive punishment
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Passionate888: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Trash [s]
janefblog:
Residents of Aishaman community in Ghana could not hide their anger after a young Entrepreneur who is also a motivational speaker was slapped and whipped for declaring his methodology for setting up his business. According to the information reaching us, most successful people do not reveal their plans in making money but rather, stories which looks like myth.

According to the guys who whipped and slapped the Motivational Speaker, their quest for starting up a business on their own came to a stop after an impossible lie. The guys were angered simply because a man cannot..............https://janefblog.com/12697-2anger-boys-beat-motivational-speaker-for-saying-he-started-his-restaurant-with-one-tin-tomatoes-and-a-plate/
[/s]
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by donbachi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make him add dis one to his motivational CV..."I was beaten for saying I started a restaurant with 1 plate"...dem go come motivate am with another beating.

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Aladdin1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
B4 NKOR? MOST MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS DEY LIE!!.DEM DONE DO YAHOO,FRAUD AND RITUAL AND SOME EVIL THINGS TO MAKE MONEY.BUT DEM NO GO TALK AM.NA TO LIE TALK NONSENSE.
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by BlackfireX: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
So seun tell us the secret of your success.

*sticks in hand
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by sunsewa16: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dem see small change for their account or manage find themselves in good environment,Dem go turn motivational speakers, ditching out what they can't be able to do in the name of motivational words.
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by sapientia(m): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2020
grin

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2020
They should add fake pastors(the lion) and co to the list

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by DaniDani(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2020
They gave him motivational beating. " I started business with #100 and today I import, I own warehouses in all states in Nigeria, I worth over $1bn".
Re: Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With 1 Plate by Opexzy: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2020
A bold step in the right direction, some of this so called Africa motivational speakers need to be thought some lessons. I stopped taking them serious a long while ago, because I realise their assertions and testimonies are far from reality.

If you need motivation, then be more acquainted with your role model.

Not all this i never chop motivational speaker... Some of you are even doing better than them.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Dumbest Criminals Ever. / Nigerian Footballer Bags Death Sentence For Smuggling N413k Worth Of Drugs / Video: Lady Runs Out Nakèd After Being Dropped Off By Yahoo Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.