Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear (711 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. / Something Strange About ATM Machines In London / We Buy Decommisioned ATM Machines As Scrap (2) (3) (4)

All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by tpiar: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians please dont ruin this for everybody.

Fcmb bank please relocate your office to another location and stop whatever it is you're doing as per that recent publicity.

We dont need to know when you decide to help someone.
Re: All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by iamJ(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Airtel free data can cause nonsense

If it was ur money u used to buy data, u wouldn't be thinking this
Re: All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by eleojo23: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
iamJ:

It's like you don't know the old Tpia from as far back as 2006. She and the retired Emperor Ademusiwa of western Nigeria of politics section are a special breed of their own grin

Their threads dey get as e be grin

The guy even modified this my post below (scroll down and see) grin
Re: All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by nlPoster: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
iamJ:

Is it your money you are using for data ? I use my money, do you have a problem with that, or how is it your business , you envious nonentity?

I dont like engaging nitwits please, there are too many of you on this site.

Do not post on my threads because I dont appreciate it. My topics are not for everybody and especially not the idiots who feel interacting with me gives them relevance.

I think it has been proved IQ doesnt rub off on people, if you dont have it then you dont have it, it's not by association.

Be proud of who you are with your low iq.

Very shameless things with no grasp on reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/5729915/nlers-stop-making-stupid-people
Re: All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by nlPoster: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
eleojo23:

It's like you don't know the old eleojo from far back. Me and you are a special envious, jealous and deadbeat fools of their own grin

I dey get as I be grin
Re: All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear by iamJ(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Is it your money you are using for data ? I use my money, do you have a problem with that, or how is it your business , you envious nonentity?

I dont like engaging nitwits please, there are too many of you on this site.

Do not post on my threads because I dont appreciate it. My topics are not for everybody and especially not the idiots who feel interacting with me gives them relevance.

I think it has been proved IQ doesnt rub off on people, if you dont have it then you dont have it, it's not by association.

Be proud of who you are with your low iq.

Very shameless things with no grasp on reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/5729915/nlers-stop-making-stupid-people
noise noise and more noise, kept spewing rubbish like a deflating balloon

Acting like nairaland is his dairy

If u dont want criticism go and buy 2a notebook and discuss issues with yourself there

Wen I first read the post, I tot som1 got distracted and his son pressed submit

Not knowing that it was done intentionally

Shame cheesy

Get Free Walmart Gift Cards / Forex Expose Signal / Can’t Go To Work Cos Of COVID-19? No Worries, U Can Work & Earn Money From Home