Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. (30364 Views)

Nigerians Fighting Dirty At ATM Stall Just To Get The New NAIRA / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by RockHard: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari don cause wahala. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9D96UWczAY

The CBN should as a matter of urgency circulate enough of the new notes and monitor the banks to ensure they make them available to the masses before the new deadline or else there will still be another extension.

At the end of the day the elites and politicians are still mopping/hoarding the notes while the masses are the ones suffering. Buhari and Emefiele should understand what's really going on.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by 9jatriot(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Emiefele Emefiele, the CBN govn'r who decided to revenge for losing out for not winning a presidential ticket.

151 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Dem go fight tire, buhari knows what he's doing, nah hin last Veto power he dey use 😂😂😂😂

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Nbote(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2023
I have always said and it and I will always say it. The new naira notes and the withdrawal policy is targeted at the masses and doesn't apply to the elites. The elites will comfortably get their hands on the new notes and whatever volumes they want through their connections and allies in the govt while the masses would face the brunt of having to stand on queues and all

FlyoruB:
Smh. From the language you can tell they're Igbos. These could be traders going to such lengths to ensure they can continue running their businesses in the midst of the chaos the policy is generating. Yet na their people dey most vocal in support for this exact policy that is obviously having an adverse effect on their traders. In their foolish minds, they think it is Tinubu and politicians they are hurting. cheesy grin How daft.

It is because of people like you that these politicians do the things they do and get away with it. So only igbos are the ones applauding the currency policy? So only igbos are the ones queuing up in front of ATMs all over the country to scramble for the new notes abi? Make una no worry, all of us go dey alright for this country last last..

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by FlyoruB: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Smh. From the language you can tell they're Igbos. These could be traders going to such lengths to ensure they can continue running their businesses in the midst of the chaos the policy is generating. Yet na their people dey most vocal in support for this exact policy that is obviously having an adverse effect on their traders. In their foolish minds, they think it is Tinubu and politicians they are hurting. cheesy grin How daft.

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by 9jatriot(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Reminds me of one whatsapp sticker that says "You think you are doing me"
FlyoruB:
Smh. From the language you can tell they're Igbos. These could be traders going to such lengths to ensure they can continue running their businesses in the midst of the chaos the policy is generating. Yet na their people dey support this exact policy that is obviously having an adverse effect on their traders. In their foolish minds, they think it is Tinubu and politicians they are hurting. cheesy grin How daft.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by YeyeGbami: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
See that dude in red trouser. grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by chatinent: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
And sb said it will affect Tinubu. Tinubu that will be in his house and UBA MD will bring it for him?

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by EgusiShankly: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Disappointed!! Couldn't find Tinubu amongst the group queuing and tossing for money.

Story doing the rounds says the CBN policy will actually stop him from vote buying.embarassed 🥴 grin

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Omooooooo: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
But why fighting ?

I believe their should be a queue that everyone should align to as adults

Ooohhh sorry it’s Nigeria, talking from UK perspective

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by purpinkx(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Naira be looking at dollars like...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Afonja miscreants

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Emeka71(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
9ja I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Opportuneke(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerian banks should ensure the circulation of these new notes.

This is alarming, we can’t be struggling to spend our own money.

Oh Emefiele, why?

No preliminary survey, no feasibility study.

You just woke up to rebrand the currency just to punish the cabals without considering the ripple effect and domino effects on the masses.

Emefiele should please bear in mind that power is transient.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Tolams16(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
If you are using Spectranet and you are not enjoying unlimited Data then you are seriously missing out. Let me show you how to get Unlimited Data on Spectranet. Just whatsapp me, check my signature for my contact.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by GRACEGLORY: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Political diversion.

Distract and divert.

Improve your understanding of the key's purpose first. One that appeals to people's senses, allowing them to buy into the distraction we've produced.

“The thing about a diversion is that it has to be actually diverting.”

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
All of them I see there are Adult males. If at least 2 fine girls dey in between the queue they would have calm down and be orderly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Parachoko: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
See the kind nonsense Emefiele don cause

The deadline needs to be extended till December 31st 2023 to avoid anarchy

I do not understand why this policy that have been introduce since 2012 or so should now be causing wahala now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
It's a pity this is where we found ourselves as a nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by inoki247: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Lol we kuku tell the fools wey dey shout say na vote buying dem dey use am curb nd fight politicians Wu dey fight for ATM now shey na politicians or the masses....

I can remember for Dec my friend wey b one small politician bkuz e dey waka with politicians was giving out the new note like say na paper e dey give out we wey hold the old note sef no spend m like that...

Wetin e wan cost CBN to mak the cash dey available for the masses even if na 20k daily na him we get Access to....

Naso dem lock border till today rice and oda goods no gri remain the same nd Naira spoil more towards Cefa..

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
How can adults be this disorganized angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Emeka71(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Opportuneke:
Ggg
cheesyOver 2.5

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Wrong Country

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
RGod bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
codeplace:
Looks like he mean well
The masses should be considered.
A better Nigeria will want
A better Nigeria we must get.

POS operators were passing through difficulty to get the new notes,
many get discouraged from going to the banks because of the stress of staying for several hours.
Monitoring of bank’s strong room will put an end to hoarding of the note

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by nedekid: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg, they should go cashless. Get pos machines to receive money in their businesses etc. Can't they make transfers for purchases? In reality, most folks don't need more than 2k cash in the pocket.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by WibusJaga: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023

The aggression should be transferred into protesting against the government of the day. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by xpiranza88: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin na those way get money they fight to collect peace of mind for those way no get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by whippersnapper(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
omo with the type of queue i see in ATMs e reach to fight oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonja miscreants
hate speech

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Aboguede(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari : emefele, u don finish this people kpatakpata
Cbn governor : I catch them for blokos grin

Second photo;
This is the man I told u will deal with lazy youths shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by tuoyoojo(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2023
All Nigerians get short fuse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.