Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (26660 Views)

Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Argument; Argument, Argue.

You be thief, I no be thief
You be robber, I no be robber
Argument; Argument, Argue
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by mrvitalis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
When u perform poorly and zombie's vote u in again ...u would think anything u tell them they would believe

So I no blame you
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Okoroawusa: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

cheesy cry me a river. Where is that imbeecile called ? Let him come and defend his darling useless daddy. May colonian virus locate them all
I wu ezigbo akpa amu nsi ..thank you
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Valchima90(f): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Not sure
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by agbangam: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Story oo
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by wetmenow: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Next level here we go
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by seunayantokun(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Before nko? Who no know wetin you go talk?
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by meum: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin we don't understand the technology that was used

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by bkool7(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
But he did nothing to stop it
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by JamiuKabir: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:
But he had prior knowledge about it.

You people want him gone, now he is gone..

I read Emir Sanusi was appointed into a new board created by Elrufai yesterday.. Progressive minds Governor
[/s]
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by QuickStandard: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Was I expecting you guys to own up?
Nah!! Am not surprised anyways
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Finnese001: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
So, we now have camp osibanjo, el rufai sanusi tinubu
While Buhari, ganduje, all the other northern governors and elites who have not reacted yet grin

Can u see the bmc are also divided on this?

Kekekekeke grin
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by AfroKnight: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
You be thief,
I no be thief
You be rogue,
I no be rogue
You be robber,
I no be robber,...
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Wande22(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Every mallam to his own kettle

Meanwhile

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by maxzzo1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na lie , ok his not involved him no hear....
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Bmaster(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
OK.that's the northern headache,me.... original south eastern boy,
i'm here to read people's signature,shikena!
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Indeed angry
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by OTayobami(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
dynicks:
Food for the ZOMBIES...please tell us when next buhari would travel to the U.K for his monthly checkup....

Abi has he suddenly be confirmed as perfectly fit ND doesn't require any need for checkups again?

You are a heartless person!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by mullerman: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself man
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by skyfather09(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na lie... bubu na the ringleader.
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by joefelin2345: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
"The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and old ways and old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms - and desperate power- seekers with empty promise. "

Goodluck Jonathan, 19th February, 2015.

That's how GEJ lied to us in 2015, now the result is opposite we have a perfect president. Who literally make Nigeria great in all ways. With perfect administration working like a fine-tune machine.

Very useless and senseless perceptions, if it could be the case what happened when Jonathan was trying to arrest Sunusi but Kwankwaso being Alfa and omega led him became a king Does Jonathan haven’t any privileges to stop him from being a king as a number one in Nigeria? why is it that Kwankwaso is becoming clueless and trying to instal hate for Buhari to the great people of Kano? Only in Nigeria that a red-handed criminal would escape all trials an later on he will persecute the innocent one, only in Nigeria that you will come across a matured fourty years plus, in support of that Same criminals, who are the source of their hardship and sufferness. Only in Nigeria that you would had that Police are not control by the state governors, I wonder who's permission did the police used to Arrest Emir, sunusi, maybe they are from the other planet. Hmmm
Which Nigeria is now good n perfect my brother. You must be day dreaming which is a sign of Malaria fever. Pls going n buy camomquinn if you can still find one or just boil leaves of Dogoyaro tree n drink it. Good day.
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by RussianKGB: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lies as usual
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by lilpapibfg(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Okay,all is politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by magzey: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
helinues:
But he had prior knowledge about it.

You people want him gone, now he is gone..

I read Emir Sanusi was appointed into a new board created by Elrufai yesterday.. Progressive minds Governor
Let him continue with the talk talk in the Board of Kaduna not Kano Emir again.
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by medina230: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shut up!
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Picollothedon: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
"The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and old ways and old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms - and desperate power- seekers with empty promise. "

Goodluck Jonathan, 19th February, 2015.

That's how GEJ lied to us in 2015, now the result is opposite we have a perfect president. Who literally make Nigeria great in all ways. With perfect administration working like a fine-tune machine.

Very useless and senseless perceptions, if it could be the case what happened when Jonathan was trying to arrest Sunusi but Kwankwaso being Alfa and omega led him became a king Does Jonathan haven’t any privileges to stop him from being a king as a number one in Nigeria? why is it that Kwankwaso is becoming clueless and trying to instal hate for Buhari to the great people of Kano? Only in Nigeria that a red-handed criminal would escape all trials an later on he will persecute the innocent one, only in Nigeria that you will come across a matured fourty years plus, in support of that Same criminals, who are the source of their hardship and sufferness. Only in Nigeria that you would had that Police are not control by the state governors, I wonder who's permission did the police used to Arrest Emir, sunusi, maybe they are from the other planet. Hmmm

I so much understand you very well and i wish that some of the dump head in this forum will reas between the lines and get to know that Nigerian politicians only says what will benefit them and they have never said the truth and we have a very low mentality to follow history...
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by BruncleZuma: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by iswallker(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
banishing somebody to a small town in Nigeria is not an issue of national importance... cry how is it different from kidnapping... cry
Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS FULLY INVOLVING IN THE MATTER.

He spearheaded his fulani brother to sack the Emir.

Governor Ganduje was bold enough to do what he did because of the encouragement and support he had from Mr President in the person of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu by Melison(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu / Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) / Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.