Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University (65596 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Stillthebest: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiss

Taking a man away from his most sought after life ambition I'm life and thinking such a man would remain the same?

Everything he gets after this will only console him, they can't heal him.

Ganduje has achieved his mission.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
NobleAngell:
Ganduje meant it unto evil ., but the Lord meant it for good. Reminds me of the story of Joseph in the Bible.
Well said!! smiley
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Jack500: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Cantonese:

You are definitely very wrong. You can find out who your true friends are in turbulent times. El Rufai defined what true friendship is. You can also find true friendship in someone like Chief Obasanjo.

Now do not forget that it is a long established relationship and the emir thing kept Sanusi out of governance. It is a loss to Nigeria just like Okonjo Iweala and El Rufai himself.

I am not a fan of El Rufai because of his rude, egotistic and crude character, but if he chooses to contest the presidency, for this which he has done, I will vote in his favour.

Cheers.

Really? Because he turn him to a chancellor in his state university, so because of that, he is fit to be president? Chai!

Half of the youths in this nation are senseless.
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by orisa37: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Games have just begun.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by MartinsD12(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://m.guardian.ng/breakingnews/el-rufai-names-sanusi-chancellor-of-kaduna-state-university/
Elrufai is indirectly sending message to ganduje, Sanusi seems to be in the news for some political reasons and tussle, only time will unfold what the grand scheme is like for 2023 political supremacy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by henzy4life: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
blessing fall on him.
In life, when God wants to elevate you and he knows your present place is your comfort zone and he knows if he tells you to leave you might not wanna leave,
He gives you troubles that will make u leave so he can manifest himself
u are very correct,I can testify to ur statement

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by magzey: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
He should even take his experience there if it warrant he should lecture students
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by PrinceDangana(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
tomaudu:
Elrufai seeking very cheap popularity.

That is how unworthy people like u talk,,receive sense in jesus name...
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you don't know how to play chess and scrabble you can't play Nigeria politics.because it is full of deceit and foul play.
Congratulations to oga Sanusi for his new appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by ofiko123(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nice one...
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by davidodiba(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
blessing fall on him.
In life, when God wants to elevate you and he knows your present place is your comfort zone and he knows if he tells you to leave you might not wanna leave,

Wow...so on point
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Theoarhics: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Be expecting more appointment both local and international . It will turnout to be a blessing after all. I'm even sure sanusi was even tired of the stool as the emir cause of too much wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by g4gerald: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi is the Chancellor of uniben. Can one person be Chancellor in two schools?
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
If this ipob iriots killed an emir war would have broke out but a northern who knows the law has killed the emir/throne and reduce it yet no smoke of war grin
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Adenaph(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
2023 presidential team in making... El-Rufai see it coming.. this is never a surprise
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
henzy4life:
u are very correct,I can testify to ur statement
I am even a living witness
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by gotnel: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
TempleHouse:
You can give appointment to Sani Abacha in grave as LAUTECH appointed MKO ABIOLA as a Chancellor when he was in Prison.
Medicine after Death as a way of showing support for a sinking ego centric Emir.
El Rufai can even make Sanusi financial Adviser in exile , Ganduje has his way.
Sanusi will leave in Awe Nassarawa State till the rest of his life and El Rufai will vacate his position in 4 years.
Who is fooling who..?

Now that Kano state government has denied banishing Sanusi, he is very free to engage in any activities such as being assigned by Kaduna state government.
This is just the beginning of a very colourful story of Lamido Sanusi.
I am very much sure that King Sanusi has learned a lesson that will help him understand life better.
Like i said earlier, the game is just unfolding.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
DMerciful:
This is like patching a torn cloth or gluing a broken glass. Sanusi is done!
Yea, done with seclusion and idleness. Sanusi is bigger than being a Palace keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by RichDad1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Comedian2019:

No, Gandollar vs Elrufai

Better still, Tinubu vs Elrufai
Ganduje vs Elrufai ✅
But El Rufai vs Tinubu? I’m sure Elrufai can’t even withstand facing in any political battle against Tinubu. Quote me anywhere. cool
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by mauchiz: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Yea, done with seclusion and idleness. Sanusi is bigger than being a Palace keeper.

Exactly,

He really knows too much,
Who knows what has been happening?

How can he become a local champion in one Kano State?
Sanusi, put your skills to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi is not popular in the North or South so if you're thinking of a political resurrection then you're joking!
Opeyemi4real:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by zakir007(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Elrufai vs Ganduje.
You dare not touch his friend!
Turbulent times ahead of Ganduje.
For where
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by zakir007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Well, I don't want to read any news about northern people
I'm less concerned because they are not my brothers and we are very different
Even though Abraham is our grandfather yet they have chosen the way of violence
So I've disowned them, they are not my people
But Judah still and will always be blessed

Make Yoruba great again
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Risentouch(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't seem to understand why El-rufai carry Sanusi matter for head like this, I hope it's not what am thinking?
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
DMerciful:
Sanusi is not popular in the North or South so if you're thinking of a political resurrection then you're joking!
Think better man! We know you guys prefer a dullard but my thinking is beyond politics.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
He is cerebral but a hypocrite with jihadist tendencies
Opeyemi4real:
Think better man! We know you guys prefer a dullard but my thinking is beyond politics.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
DMerciful:
He is cerebral but a hypocrite with jihadist tendencies
My fear of all.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Cantonese: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jack500:

Really? Because he turn him to a chancellor in his state university, so because of that, he is fit to be president? Chai!

Half of the youths in this nation are senseless.
Tueh!

And truly you are part of the senseless half. Your poorly written English shows just how senseless you are.
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Tunar18(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
You are truly lost as your name implies. Which skill(s) does SLS have? Sure you don't even know the meaning of a skill. Pls use a dictionary.

Do you need to have a foundation that dish out scholarship to have a skill?

I give up on 21st Century education

FYI, he's more intelligent than Egbere Jonatan + BUBU + GanDollar
Lostz:
which skills does he have? which foundation did he set-up? how many almajiri are on scholarship through his foundation?

he is just like every greedy Nigeria politician looking to buy public sympathy when under problem
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by clemmonce(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
blessing fall on him.
Point of correction, God does not give problem. This is a result of poor bible teaching in churches.
The devil gives you problem but God in His infinite mercy turns it onto a testimony
Re: El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
the email is send to me by a friend... Because I want anonymous email. sunlimah61@gmail.com this my email
cute one, now I've found my lost rib wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.