Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car (84789 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by rainlover(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mayweather owes us an explanation for that.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by dkdmy: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
RIP to her

If na Naija now the picture of her corpse wud have been online

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by hojey4life: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Change isn't the only thing constant in life. Death is also constant. it waits for us all.

Check my SIG..

Na xo my gee correct
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Sluacoast(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Damnn niggarrrr
Dammn Where's that dude, with the sobriquet slawomir �

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by DaddyRochie1642: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
bhella10:
crack head. Smoke weed instead

You are a Wise man sir.... Marijuana id the safest drug in the world but people don't know this and the beauty about marijuana is you can never Overdose on it,

God Bless Marijuana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by anonym0us: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
hmm Mayweather we Dey watch you
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by LONGPREEK(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bombastically00:
this ur statement could probably send u somewhere u don't like...
yes it will me straight to your moms pussy to dig it out
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by LONGPREEK(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Discombulator:

I hope your big mouth will not put you in a ditch without a head someday.
like your mama toto abi?
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
LONGPREEK:
20 million dollar sue. gold digging gone wrong. good step my nigaaar. say no to gold diggers
Absolutely, i think it's drug over dose, Mayweather will have no hand in her death, it will not be good for his career and reputation.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You are a Wise man sir.... Marijuana id the safest drug in the world but people don't know this and the beauty about marijuana is you can never Overdose on it,

God Bless Marijuana
grin grin Amen! i ve been smoking weed since i was 13, i am now nearly 40 and still balling.

3 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
rainlover:
Mayweather owes us an explanation for that.
I don't think so. it is highly likely that she overdosed.

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ivimilly:
Most likely drug overdose, I bleeped her kind in Bahrain girls like these love to sniff
oo yesss!!
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Dollabiz: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ye
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Dr7Manhattan: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Discombulator:

Think carefully before you type and If you do not understand the message just ignore.

I think you should take your own advice, mate.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Supergirl19: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thats sad
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by nbuli(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
fineguy11:
Change isn't the only thing constant in life. Death is also constant. it waits for us all.

Check my SIG...
Death is a change also
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by CyberWolf: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
She looks like a junky
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by ikediddy84: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Roon9:
Anybody wanna guess
nbuli post=87358399:

Death is a change also
who the prime suspect would be? undecided
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by CSTR2: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Teach us to number our days is a very deep scripture.

Do you know that 70 years is just 3640 weeks.?

Most people don't even get to 3000 weeks on earth.

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Vokians(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sad
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by jaybeez: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
seunlayi:
Rest in peace woman and thanks for reminding us all about death.

Death is a price to be paid by us all whether president or prisoner, whether rich or poor, tall or short, black or white, ftc or ltc, mod or posters..... Last last, we must pay this price

Jesus Christ has paid the price, in FULL

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by voltron13: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Her drug dealer.
[/s]
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by HBB1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
godofuck231:
they should check her mouth if it's too big, most women mouth de kill them

��
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by HBB1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
godofuck231:
they should check her mouth if it's too big, most women mouth de kill them

grin
Baba no use laff kee me o!
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by godofuck231: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
HBB1:

grin
Baba no use laff kee me o!
bro this is some whole ratio sh*t so hold tight leme schul yall for a sec,
imagine say Churchill wan go for political office or some type of sh*t stuff like that and tonto come de talk say they guy Na gay, she's most likely to die with her mouth open na, know when to shut the hole, that's poetic justice
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by OdefaGirl(f): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
fineguy11:

Check my SIG...

Change is seen as 'constant' because it can come as often as possible and at any given time to any individual but 'death' comes to us (individually) ONCE...so I don't see it as constant to me.....
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by godofuck231: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kiddllc:

Exactly.. the only woman i respect is the one that knows shiit about u and still keeps a sealed lips even if u both have knives on each others necks.. Be like them done finish for this world
guy am living with one and when am in trouble I run back to her and confess, she's not an ordinary woman she's a strong woman, she respects me even when my Sh*t stinks , won't talk or spill and still keeps cool like she's the queen of England. what ever juju she use yes it's working and I love it, can't stand a woman who can't keep secrets in a relationship
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by godofuck231: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
JBoss25:
Respect the dead.
I didn't kill her don't know her from jack
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by godofuck231: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Your own mouth sef nai con big pass.
thanks
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by DexterousOne(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ivimilly:
Most likely drug overdose, I bleeped her kind in Bahrain girls like these love to sniff

You dont mean it
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Roon9:
Anybody wanna guess who the prime suspect would be? undecided

Doping and hard drugs
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by LONGPREEK(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely, i think it's drug over dose, Mayweather will have no hand in her death, it will not be good for his career and reputation.
mayweather is a very shady guy. i see him as a guy that will do any shaddy shit for money. he shows of money online but 20MIll USD is ebough for his greedy and stingy ass to kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.